Kind of a double date

A psycho and a sociopath

Kind of a double date

Uploaded on: 20.05.2017

863 words

Author's note: I'm sorry for my long absence! I was just too busy with school and exams ugh ><

 

Sang Tae and Gwang Sook have been going out for a while now. In fact, they're so lovey dovey that they decided: It's time for a double date! Naturally, Sung Ryong and Ha Kyung were the first ones to be asked, and both of them were fine with going to the amusement park all together.

The sun was shining brightly at the horizont which made Sung Ryong sigh and return to his appartment to grab his forgotten sunglasses. It was Saturday afternoon, the amusement park date. And Sung Ryong was actually looking forward to that because it has been a while since he went to the amusement park. It just seemed a little weird to him that this was supposed to be a double date. Ha Kyung and he agreed though that it was just a meet-up as friends. Both of them couldn't see the other one as something more than a friend.

Sung Ryong arrived at the station they agreed upon to meet. He looked around but there wasn't any sign of the others. That confused him since he was actually five minutes late already. Checking his phone helped him further. He got a message from Ha Kyung that said she wouldn't be able to come as a little emergency situation came up and that she was really sorry. Sung Ryong answered that it was alright and added a smiley face. But where in the world were Sang Tae and Gwang Sook? It was supposed to be their double date after all. Sighing, he dialed Gwang Sook's number and just after one ring he could already hear Gwang Sook's bubbly voice.

"Hi!"

"Where are you right now?"

"Me? I'm in the train."

"So you're on your way? What about Sang Tae?"

"Ah. We changed the plan slightly and agreed to meet somewhere else!"

Sung Ryong's brows rose in suprise. Why wouldn't they inform him then?

"We were so excited that we forgot to tell you and Ha Kyung. Sorry!"

Well, that explained a lot. Sung Ryong mentioned that Ha Kyung wouldn't be able to come. As soon as Gwang Sook heard the news her excitement decreased dramatically. Then, she literally begged Sung Ryong to find someone else to come with. The latter ended up agreeing. Who in the world should he call though?

-

Sung Ryong approached the entrance of the amusement park. He could see Gwang Sook and Sang Tae, but he wasn't here yet. After getting himself a cold drink, he joined the couple who were excitedly talking and holding hands. Oh dear.

"Hyung, you're here!" Sang Tae exclaimed.

They exchanged greetings and waited for their fourth person. Sang Tae and Gwang Sook didn't know yet who Sung Ryong had invited to tag along with them. But as soon as they saw the person their eyes went wide. Seo Yul? Really? Now, Sung Ryong was the one with the big grin on his face. He tried to hug Seo Yul but the latter just pushed him away with a scowl.

"Don't make me regret coming." He then added.

Sung Ryong's smile didn't fade as he slung an arm around Seo Yul's shoulders. And yes, Seo Yul was already regretting his life choices.

-

"Oh! Let's go on this ride next!"

Seo Yul covered his ears to Gwang Sook's loud voice. Then, he stared at the ride in front of him. It was a love ride, designed for, obviously, lovers. There was no way he would go on that one. As if Sung Ryong had read his mind, he grabbed Seo Yul's left hand, dragging him with him and telling the couple they would meet later.

"So, which ride do you fancy?"

"I don't really care. You can let go of my hand though."

"Hm? Oh, but I'm fine like this."

Sung Ryong even gave Seo Yul's hand a squeeze to which Seo Yul didn't reply anymore. Now, they were standing in the queue for a very scary looking ride. It went really high and had loopings as well. Seo Yul gulped. It might not look like it but he was actually a little bit scared. But only a tiny little bit! He wouldn't show any weakness in front of Sung Ryong though. There was no way. The latter noticed Seo Yul's uneasiness but decided for once not to .

When they situated themselves in their seats, Sung Ryong let go of Seo Yul's hand. Seo Yul suddenly felt anxious. It kind of had calmed him down holding onto something.

"Why?"

"Hm?" Sung Ryong shot a confused look at Seo Yul. What was he getting at?

"I mean, who told you to let go of my hand?" Seo Yul raised his voice a little to sound demanding.

Sung Ryong couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at that. Seo Yul was always cute but bossy Seo Yul was seriously something else. He took Seo Yul's hand and risked a look at Seo Yul who was demonstratively watching the other direction. After a few seconds, Sung Ryong intertwined their fingers. Seo Yul didn't complain. With a satisfied grin Sung Ryong leaned back in his seat, ready to enjoy the ride.