Chocolate kisses at night

A psycho and a sociopath

Chocolate kisses at night

Uploaded on: 01.04.2017

417 words

 

It was a rainy night when Sung Ryong and Seo Yul decided to stay a little longer at the office to get more of their work done. The others had left a while ago to go and eat some Bulgogi. After all, they had to celebrate their success on a newly done project. Sung Ryong and Seo Yul had sadly declined even though both of them wanted nothing more than to eat some delicious food with their co-workers. But unfortunately, the work called.

Seo Yul was typing on his keyboard, eyes fixated on the computer screen. Sung Ryong was sitting on the other side of the table, right in front of Seo Yul. Sometimes he would write down something work related, the other times he would observe Seo Yul, occasionally giving him a wink.

"Stop winking at me." Seo Yul demanded after a while, giving Sung Ryong an irritated look. He had noticed Sung Ryong's annoying winks a while ago.

But the latter simply answered with another wink.

Their little "game" went on for quite a while, as they continued to get their work done. Both of their concentrations decreased with each passing minute, when suddenly Seo Yul pulled a deliciously looking chocolate bar out of his pocket. He took a huge bite and let out a satisfied moan. Sung Ryong gave the young man in front of him a look, then stood up.

"Let me have a bite." He went around the table to take the chocolate bar out of Seo Yul's hand.

"No way, it's mine."

As they continued to fight childishly over chocolate, Sung Ryong lost his balance and fell forwards. His body landed on top of Seo Yul. And his lips... They landed on Seo Yul's lips.

The two men stared at each other with wide eyes, neither of them moving at first. Then, at the same time, they jumped apart.

"You actually kissed me, you idiot!" Seo Yul cried out, wiping his mouth vigorously with one hand.

Sung Ryong stayed silent for a moment, still suprised. Then he flashed a little grin at Seo Yul.

"I'm not that bad to kiss though, right?"

Seo Yul rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. But he didn't deny Sung Ryong's statement.

"Also, your lips taste like chocolate." Sung Ryong gave the man in front of him yet another wink and then went to the storage room to get himself a new chocolate bar. He didn't hear how Seo Yul let out a light chuckle, murmuring "Idiot."