Nine

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~

 

    Things were quiet, Kris was doing his homework as I worked on practice questions he had given me. I was still stuck on the first question, it was a distributive property question; which I did not find easy at all.  I sighed and rubbed my temple as I stared at the problem on the paper.

    “Why have you not started?” Kris asked, I quickly put my pencil down and looked up from my notebook.

    “I’m confused on where to start. I know we just practiced these but its hard” I pout a little and mess with my pencil. Kris rolled his eyes and take my pencil from me.

    “First you start off with this” He said and began to slowly move through the problem, explaining in better detail how to do it. I nodded occasionally as I watched him show me how to work through the problem.

    “Now, work on the next one. Use this one as an example to follow.” He handed my pencil back to me. I took the pencil back and sighed as I started to work on a problem. I glance up at Kris when I finish the problem. Kris then looks over my problem quietly, and I watch him quietly.

    “It’s right. Now work on the other problems” He leaned away and went back to doing his homework. I sighed and began to work back onto the problems. I stopped half way through and set my pencil down. I peek up at Kris through my hair. His hair was slightly disheveled on his forehead. My heart skipped a beat and butterflies filled my stomach. I wrung my fingers nervously and turn to face Kris in my seat. He glances at me and raised an eyebrow, making my palms beginning to sweat.

    “You alright there?” He asked. I gulp lightly and take a deep breath.

“Uh yeah I’m fine” I turn away and look down at my notebook, my burst of courage now disappearing.

"Not convinced, spill" Kris sets down his pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter