One

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan POV~

The mornings were always dim, so quiet, most of the town still asleep. Not me, I liked mornings. They were always so peaceful and quiet, just before the town started to wake up and bustle with life.

I sat quietly at my window seat, I had a perfect view of the sunrise coming in behind the tall trees in my backyard. I smiled softly and snuggled into my hoodie more, it was a hoodie given to me from my dad that didn’t fit him anymore. I sat quietly as the sun slowly rose up, the waves of orange-ish sunlight peering through the open spaces of the trees and bushes.

I sighed when the alarm on my phone went off, indicating I had to start getting ready for school. I took one last look at the sunrise, trying to keep the image burned in my memory, before standing from my window seat.

I headed downstairs after I had gotten ready and grabbed my bag. I set my bag down on the kitchen table before opening up the pantry, letting out a sigh when I didn’t see much there. My parents hadn’t gone shopping yet. I closed up the cabinet and grabbed an apple off of the counter, taking out the stem and tossing it before starting to eat it. I leaned against the counter as I ate my apple quietly, the house was always quiet in the mornings because my parents were gone at work. They usually left before I woke up, and were home before I got home.

I tossed away my leftover apple core in the trash before grabbing my bag and heading out of the house, turning to the door and locking it. I put my keys in my backpack and walked down the walkway to the sidewalk. I put my headphones in my ears after plugging it into my phone and playing my music. I put my hands in my jacket pockets and sighed as I began to walk to school.

Walking to school was pretty much always uneventful. Occasional cars driving past my, going either direction. I sighed when I saw my school start to appear in the distance. I picked up my pace a little bit, wanting to get into the warm building faster. I smiled softly at people as I walked up to the school. People either walking up or parking their cars, buses pulling up to let students off.

My high school wasn’t anything fancy. Two separate buildings, connected through the cafeteria in the middle. The gym and the auditorium were connected to the second building, which was mainly used for music classes. The main building were for all the main classes like English, Math, Science and what not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter