Two

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I never walked to class so fast in my entire life. Our eyes contact, kept replaying in my head. It was subtle, but it felt so potent. My heart had never skipped a beat for a person before, it felt different for him. I walked into Biology and slipped down into my chair in the far back right of the room. I sighed softly, a little of it in relief. I set my books down on the table in front of me and looked over out the window. 
    The clouds were just starting to clear out of the sky. The sky was a bright baby blue, with a few scattered clouds here and there. I turned my head to look back into the class, it was starting to fill up with students now. I looked down at my table and ran my fingers over the polished granite. Tracing the weird patterns of the stone. I looked up at the board after a second, my heart skipping a beat when I saw the mysterious boy talking to the teacher. He was even more beautiful when he was closer. His skin seemed so soft looking. I bit my lip lightly and watched him as he spoke to the teacher. I looked down after a second, my face feeling extremely warm now. 
    I lifted my head when I heard the stool next to me pull out of place. To my surprise, it was the new kid. My breathe caught in my throat, my heart raced in my chest. He was even more gorgeous this close to me, I could faintly smell his cologne. It wasn’t too strong, but it was strong enough to give me an intoxicated feeling. His eyes flickered towards me, our eyes locked for a quick moment, but he looked away. I felt my stomach flip as I looked back down at my books. I took a deep breath, before speaking. 
    “Hi..I’m Luhan” I said with a soft voice, it came out a bit shaky and nervous sounding,  and looked up at the boy. He turned his face towards me a little bit. The light shined in from the window, angling just right and making his sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter