Seven

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~

I groaned heavily as crumbled up my recently graded math homework, another F. I tossed the paper into the trash angrily and walked down the hall towards my locker. My body heated up in anger at my, once again, low math grade. Math was never my strong suit, I was much better at everything else in school. My mom had told me if I had gotten another low math grade she was going to get me a tutor, which I did not want one.

***

    “Lu-ah!” My mother called when she heard me walk into our house, I let out a sigh as I kicked off my shoes.

    “Yes mom?” I called back as I went into the kitchen with my bag, my mother was sitting at the counter, two coffee cups sitting in front of her. I frowned a little as I noticed the second cup but no other person in the room with her.

    “Why is there a second cup? No one else is here” I said as I stood in front of the island across from her. She let out a sigh and leaned on the island, giving me the we need to talk look, which was never a good sign with her.

    “Your teacher called me about your grade today, and I already found you a tutor. He is a smart young boy who offered to help without pay, he is going to stay as your tutor till you grades improve. Do you understand me?” She said in her soft stern voice, I let out a sigh and just nodded my head. I was never one to really disobey my mother, I always listened to what she told me and made an effort to make her proud. She rubbed my shoulder, then quickly stood up when she heard the door.

    “I got it mom” I said and headed to the front door, brushing my hair back to make it more presentable looking. I put on my best fake smile as I opened the door.

    “Hel-” I started, but froze in place and stopped my sentence when I saw Kris standing in the doorway hovering over me. He was looking down at his phone and holding his bag with his left hand. When he noticed I had opened up, he put his phone away and looked at me.

“Oh, hey” He put his right hand into his pants pocket, leaning a little bit as he looked down at me. I looked up at him, awkwardly rocking on my feet.

    “Are you supposed to be my new tutor?” I questioned, internally hoping that he was and wasn’t at the same time.

    “Yeah. I guess I am” Kris let out a sigh. I frowned lightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter