Three

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV~

Earlier that morning.

I don’t wanna be here...I thought to myself, as I sat in this office quietly. I had moved here with my mom. My dad just left us for some woman he met on the internet, so we had to move here with my grandparents. I loved my mother and I knew she was trying, but the thought of coming to a new school with new teachers and new faces just put me on edge. I wasn’t the social type, I didn’t like being around people that I didn't know.

I bounced my knee impatiently as I waited for this lady to get me my schedule. That’s when I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned my head around and looked out the windows of this office. More people were starting to walk through the halls as it started to get closer to first period.

“Mr. Wu” The lady said, I turned my head back to her and stood up from my chair. I went over to the front desk and took the paper she was holding out. I looked over my classes quietly. I nodded my head and thanked her before heading out of the office. I held onto my bag as I looked down at my paper to see my locker number. I lifted my head and headed to the cafeteria, holding onto my class schedule paper.

I stared down at my schedule paper, looking for my locker number. I sighed a little bit and lifted my head and looked around the cafeteria. My eyes eventually landed on a boy, to say he was good-looking was an understatement. He was beautiful. He looked up, and our eyes met. I saw the slight panic in his eyes as he looked away quickly. I looked away as well, smirking to myself lightly.

Barely twenty minutes into my day and I’m already getting looks from a beautiful boy. I shook my head with a small laugh and head to my first class, just as the bell rang. People be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter