Seventeen Part 3

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu stared at the ceiling. The ceiling seemed to be his best friend now. And will only be for a little while. As he heard Vernon's muffled screams from a couple doors away he stuffed his face into a pillow. Soon after, he heard footsteps coming this way. He grabbed another pillow to put on top of his head, hoping that Hoshi wouldn't see him when he came in. Sadly, that plan, surprisingly (not), backfired. 

"Hey Mingyu," Hoshi half whispered.

Mingyu just groaned.

"Mingyu? Are you okay?"

"No." 

"What's wrong? Anxious?"

"Yeah...." Mingyu replied in a voice that was so soft it was barely heard.

"I don't want to punish you either, but you need to learn alright?"

"Sorry...."

"I know," Hoshi replied as he gave Mingyu a hug, "I know. It'll be over soon. I'm going to be right back. I need to get something.... important."

"Ne hyung."

When Hoshi walked back in, the first thing Mingyu spotted was... 

A WOODEN SPOON?! Mingyu freaked. But he didn't say anything.

"I'm really sorry Mingyu, I don't want to either. But the faster we start, the faster we'll get this over with?"

Mingyu just nodded.

"Over my lap." 

Mingyu forced himself over Hoshi's lap, and Hoshi took one leg to wrap around Mingyu's leg, which was really awkward because Mingyu had really long legs, at least, compared to Hoshi.

The first smack came to Mingyu by surprise. Hoshi never warned him! Mingyu must've underestimated the power of the spoon, because by the fifth smack he was already breathing very hard, very close to crying. Hoshi stopped at ten, only to pull down Mingyu's jeans and boxers.

"HYUNG NO!"

"You deserve it. You know that. It is important for you to understand that taking underage members to drink is absolutely unacceptable, and going out after curfew is not acceptable either! You all have been warned multiple times! How could you all be so reckless! Do you know the danger involved with everything you guys did today?!" Still keeping rhythm, spanking in between. 

Mingyu was sobbing by now, and there was like a guilt cloud that was raining on him. He was begging for Hoshi to stop, but Hoshi never seemed to listen and co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter