Got7 (Part 3)

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom ran hard. He had no idea where he was heading at this point, but all he knew was that 1, he was in a ton of trouble, and 2, at that moment he didn't care. He eventually found himself at a dead end in the middle of nowhere, and he was starting to panic.

---------------------------------------------------

JB was shocked. It took him a second to realize what Yugyeom had just pulled, but by the time he realized it was too late. Yugyeom had already dashed out of the door and none of the members stopped him. None of the members chased him either.

"I don't know what to do. This kid is out of control." JB sighed.

"Hyung you stay here," Jinyoung insisted, "We will find him and bring him back. And Youngjae, go to your room. JB will meet you in your room once he is finished calming down."

"Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll go clean up the glass on the floor."

"No. Don't clean up the glass I'm scared you're going to do something stupid. Instead, calm yourself down and deal with Youngjae so we have one less to deal with. Bambam, look out for him." Mark warned.

With that, the three members left to search for their maknae.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yugyeom was bored. It had been half an hour since he's been trapped in this dead end and he wanted something to do. He thought about heading back, but that thought was immediately rejected since he knew how much trouble he was in, and he did not want to look weak and give in. He ended up going on his phone and searching for a nearby convience store, and lost track of time.

Little did he know, his hyungs were already out on the hunt. Very soon, he was grabbed by the ear by someone. Turning around he saw Jackson. He kicked him in the sensitive spot and ran again.

"Oh no that boy did not."

"LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP CHASING ME! I HATE YOU ALL!! GO DRINK AT YOUR STUPID BAR AND FORGET ABOUT ME!"

The hyungs stopped running. They looked at each other. Was that the reason that Yugyeom was lashing out and running, and more being disrespectful? Either way, they didn't have time to think before Yugyeom was going to run off to who knows where. They continued chasing. Although Yugyeom wasn't tired or anything, it was hard to beat out Jackson. Jackson and Mark were both very good at running, and Yugyeom wasn't at their level yet. Soon enough, Jackson caught up and grabbed Yugyeom by the ear again.

"Listen maknae. We heard what you yelled, very obviously, and you will not talk before you get to the dorm. Understand? We will discuss this issue in further detail at the dorms."

Yugyeom nodded. At this point, he had no more strength to run, so there was no point in trying.

The walk home was completely silent. Jackson was nice enough to let go of that ear, but Yugyeom was completely guarded. They got back to the dorm quite quickly, or faster than expected, and JB was already there waiting on the couch.

"Jaebum there is something that we need to discuss," Mark said, "Yugyeom, corner." 

The three members pretty much told JB everything that happened, including what he yelled while running away. Jaebum was on fire, but once he heard what Yugyeom had yelled, he was beginning to become worried. Were they the cause of everything? 

"Okay Yugyeom come stand in front of us," Jinyoung said as all of them took a seat on the couch, "So we would like you to explain why this behavior is happening. Also explain what you screamed. Clarify that for us." 

"Then explain yourselv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter