I.M.

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..." The maknae muttered under his breath. The members pretended not to hear that. They were all tired from practicing and they didn't want to have anything to deal with anger at the moment.

"Changkyun be careful." Shownu warned. I.M. had heard that, put that sentence into his brain so that he wouldn't have to deal with his hyungs later on.  

Dance practice went smoothly, for the most part. Let's just say that I.M. wasn't in his game today. 

"YAH IM CHANGKYUN I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR POSITION IS HERE NOT HERE! FOR JESUS SAKES YOU'RE IQ IS LIKE 0! EVERYONE IS NOT ABLE TO GO REST BECAUSE OF YOU!" I.M. knew that everything was his fault. That his brain wasn't in his mind, obviously. And due to that, wtihin minutes, I.M. was spitting out nasty things.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE. ALL IT IS IS PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! I DON'T GIVE NO S ANYMORE! I'M DONE AND I DON'T CARE! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE MAKE THOSE MISTAKES! WHAT, AM I THE ONLY ONE MAKING THE MISTAKE?!" With that, he stormed out of the room. 

Everyone else had their eyes wide open and seconds later the dance teacher gave up as well, "Fine then. See you guys tomorrow."

"Thank you!" Everyone bowed. 

"Let's go check the dorms first," Shownu ordered, "Then we'll go from there." 

The members scurried back to the dorms and started searching for their maknae. What they found left them shocked. 

Hyungs,

I'm sorry. It's over. 

Changkyun

"Aishhhh this kid!" Kihyun bursted in anger.

"....What...?" 

"Wait, we can't be angry right now. Our first and most important thing is to figure out where Changkyun went."

"Shownu hyung didn't you put a tracking device on him before?" Hyungwon asked.

"AaH RIGHT! I do! Now I'm sure this kid was smart enough to bring his phone so let's just find out where he went... Busan... HE'S IN BUSAN?!?! ALREADY?!?!"

"Wait he's in Busan? It's been literally like half an hour." 

"What did he take? A jet?" 

"Here I'll call the company and let them know since going to Busan will take some time." Shownu said, "Can one of you call a taxi?" 

"I'll do that right now." Jooheon scrambled.

"Yes yes... we are sorry..." Shownu was heard over the phone, "Yes I'll make sure that doesn't happen again... yes.... Yes we're going to look for him now... yes.."

"Hyung the taxi is here." 

"Then let's go." 

Over at I.M

My phone had suddenly popped up a message that read, "Tracking..." I ignored the message for a moment and then I realized I was ed.

TRACKING?!?! Who the hell is tracking- oh wait... WAIT... MY HYUNGS... OH MY GOD I AM DEAD... but wait... at the same time, I am already in Busan. And knowing them it'll take them like more than 5 hours, so I'll just see HOW they'll find me at the end. It's not like they'll find me any sooner. I'll go stay at a hotel tonight and see what my plans are for tomorrow.

No one POV

It was around midnight when the members had arrived to Busan, and all of them were exhausted. Now all they had to do was to secure the location of their maknae.

"I think he's in this hotel ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter