Got7 (Part 2)

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone went to bed without saying anything and the next morning approached quickly.

Everyone was around the breakfast table and talking happily like nothing happened last night when JB decided it was a good time to get back on topic, "I've gotten permission to cancel schedules today. I think we need to talk. After breakfast meet at the couch."

And there, like 15 minutes later, everyone was settled the couch the the atmosphere was not pleasant. Dead. Silence.

"Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom, kneel and arms up. Now."

"What?" Yugyeom asked.

"You heard me." The three obeyed, not wanting to cause any trouble, because they knew that their beloved leader is short tempered, and things were already in a bad spot.

"So," Mark calmly started, "Who's idea was it?"

The three kept silent. The thing was, you could say it was Yugyeom or Youngjae's idea. But both were way too pissed at their hyungs to talk to them, and it wasn't BamBam's fault so he wasn't going to admit it.

"Not going to talk?" Mark was about to lose it, "Fine. Don't say who did it. You guys can stay like this until someone gives in."

"Oh I forgot to mention," JB added, "The more time you guys take the more your punishment will be. You're phones are already being confiscated, you're grounded, plus there's no way you're escaping the punishments, and if we need to add more we will. So you guys can kneel like this if you guys wish."

And still no one talked. They were like this for about half an hour, the hyungs had even began to move on with their daily plan. There was just Mark and JB who still were sitting on the couch, hoping that their dongsaengs were going to realize that they had made a big mistake. By now, their hands were shaking, and their knees were numb. Yet Yugyeom and Youngjae's mouths were shut.

"No one is going to talk? Are you guys being serious?" Jinyoung reminded, "Look at their faces you guys. They're not happy."

"Actually, I-" Yugyeom started to whisper.

"I did it okay?!?!" Bambam shouted, "It was all me! I was bored of your stupid games they were planning and I wanted to have some fun!"'

Everyone, including the other two maknaes, looked at BamBam shocked.

"Room. Now." 

"Wait it's not-" Youngjae bounced up.

"You two go kneel in the corner until I call you guys. Jackson watch them."

"But hyun-" JB shot him a death glare. Youngjae backed off immedaitely. At this time, he knew it was best to stop. But after all, he felt bad. He was the one that had suggested the idea, and because neither Yugyeom or Youngjae were speaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter