important

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this isn't an update.

there are some important issues i need to address.

too many things are happening in this industry right now.

i send my sincere prayers to Jonghyun, SHINee, his family, and any of his close friends. i cannot call myself a shawol, however i've always enjoyed SHINee's music, kept up with all the latest for SHINee. i never saw anything wrong w/ Jonghyun. he was also recently in shows. this just shows us that idols suffer through more than we do. please do not forget that they are also human. his last instagram post was weird, but i didn't think much of it. please be sure, when you see concerning posts to be sure to make sure that the person is okay. 

legends dont die. jonghyun, you will forever be remembered. thank you for everything you've brought to us over the years. everyone loves you. 

also, if you need help, there are many suicide hotlines. please seek them for help before thinking differently. please. i beg of you. please do not go to the point. everyone has their own breakdown point, and be sure to think that everything will get better. be positive.

i will be taking some time off of writing atm. i would like to send prayers to Jonghyun. i believe we all this moment. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/shinee-jonghyun-suicide-letter-surfaces-explaining-why-he-chose-to-end-his-life/ 

if you haven't read this yet, please do. it does so much explaining. i couldn't read this all without crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter