Seventeen Part 1

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i decided to go w/ seventeen since seventeen and monsta x both were the most requested, but i have yet to do seventeen. (monsta x is chapter 3)

for the story sake, dino and vernon will be the only ones who are still 19 and 20. everyone else is 21. also, there's going to be some smaller squeaks and everything. thanks for understanding! enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was all an accident.

Obviously.

They were just excited that most of them had turned 21. 

The only ones who were not 21 yet were Dino and Vernon, but they could pass. But there was no way in hell that they were going to let their hyungs know that they were going to a bar, alone, without older hyungs supervision. Because then, the bar would be 50% less fun. The day was a completely normal day. They had just finished promotions for their new song "Clap“, and they were getting their well deserved rest. All members had agreed to stay home for 4 days, to sleep - and it was quite mandatory. The next 3 days they would be able to go out and enjoy themselves. However, that was not the case for the younger members. Being Seventeen's younger members, they had a seperate group chat, one that their hyungs have yet to find out about, luckily. If their hyungs had found out, all of their butts wouldn't be able to sit for like 2 weeks, probably. 

Vernon: This week, wanna go out?

Minghao: Where?? We aren't allowed out for 3 more days, you know.

Vernon: The bar :)

Mingyu: ............

Mingyu: Hell yes. But how and when? Hyungs aren't going to let us out, especially for the bar。

Dino: At night, duh. Plus that's when the bar is best.

Minghao: Dino you aren't even old enough. You can't go.

DK: I actually want to sleep. And I don't want to get in trouble. AND wait, Vernon you're not old enough either! I don't want all of you getting into trouble.

*Vernon removed DK from the group*

Vernon: That'll shut him up if he doesn't want to go.

Mingyu: He's right though. You're not old enough and Chan isn't either.

Dino: Sneak into the bar. I've done it before.

Minghao: This kid.... Okay whatever, but if the hyungs find out we're done for.

Seungkwan: That's the whole thriller of it! But on a second note, I can't go. I got excused to leave tomorrow. I'm going to my hometown to visit my parents. Hope you mischivious friends have fun!!! Fighting <3

Vernon: So what I was thinking, tomorrow night we sneak out? At like 1 AM, hyungs should be asleep by then. I'll send you all the address later, we can meet at the doors there?

Mingyu: I'm down.

Minghao: ^

Dino: I wouldn't be the maknae if I said no. Heehee

Vernon: Lit my friends. Act normal tomorrow. We can't let them know a single step of our plan.

Mingyu: We can't come back drunk either. And we need to come back in like hours.

Dino: We'll figure that out somehow.

Minghao: Again. I don't trust you guys on that... but since I do want to drink.....

Mingyu: We'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen, right?

*Minghao added DK back into the group*

All of them shivered at this message. The worst? That was what exactly was waiting for them. 

The next morning everything ran smoothly. No one seemed irregular or off. They could thank Pledis for their acting lessons. After dinner, everyone was excited that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter