Seventeen Part 2

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italize = chinese (aka love my china line)

Minghao was going to tell him that he couldn't drive. But he couldn't tell Coups at that moment. If he told him, Coups might actually explode... listening to his words. So he ended up driving home, recklessly, by himself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

By some sheer chance, Minghao was smart enough and lucky enough to drive home, without much trouble. He might've missed a traffic light like, just, a couple of times, but he was more lucky that policemen weren't on guard. When he pulled into their garage (fancy), Jeonghan was already rushing out, and soon followed by all the other members. Minghao looked at all the other members inside the car, completely dead. He just sighed. What on earth were they thinking??

He was greeted by yells and screams of other members, but most importantly, their warm comforting hugs. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do, kiddo."Seungcheol whispered, "Tell me now. Why is everyone else... dead?"

"Bar." Minghao looked down. 

"Take them to a room and let them sleep, We'll deal with all of them tonight,

"And you, Minghao, just go and sleep. I'm guessing you need it." 

He nodded. The other members had no idea that they were already at their dorms. They were fast asleep and had no worries. As much as Minghao wanted to sleep, his nerves were stopping him. He was constantly rolling around the bed and his eyelids were not shutting. He was utterly shocked when someone opened the door and jumped out of the bed.

"Don't be so nervous you idiot. I'm not going to do anything yet." Jun laughed.

"Ge you're scaring me.“

”You younger ones just really don't understand what it means to follow rules right?"

"..... It...... it was an accident."

"Yeah sure. Tell me it was an accident when you and Mingyu took two underaged kids with you to the bar. Thank god you are somewhat sober."

“Is everyone mad?"

"They're mad, sure. But they're more thankful that you guys are home safe, you idiot. You guys are so lucky no one hurt you all."

"Ge...." 

"Please don't tell me that one of the drunk members drove you home."

"I drove..."

"Oh ok. OH. WAIT. Minghao you don't even have a liscence!" 

"I-"

"I can't believe you drove without a liscence! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!"

"I..... I...... I'm really sorry ge..."

"Just... just... just... try to sleep alright? I'll call you out later."

".... am...."

"What?"

"Are... are... we in big trouble?"

"Depends on your definition of big. Just don't worry about it now."

After Jun left the room, Minghao pretty much said " it I'm sleeping" and dozed off to dreamyland... How much he wished he could stay there forever....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...W...Wat..water...." Vernon mumbled.

"He's awake." Jeonghan exclaimed, "Water for this angel please!"

"Woah this place is familiar..." Vernon whispered, "WAIT! MINGHAO! MINGYU! DINO!"

"Do you need some holy water?" Jisoo asked.

"Chill Vernon. You're not at the bar anymore. Go to the living room. There is a meeting there." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, all of the members, excluding Seungkwan, were all in the living room ready to have a nice "chat". 

"Alright, all you four kids, get on the floor, face us, and kneel with your arms up." Seungcheol ordered. 

"But-"

Seungcheol shot Dino a look. Dino shut up immediately. He was not ready for Seungcheol's savagery (i cant spell).

They all reluctantly did so. 

"So, I will ask one at a time. Don't answer if it's not your turn to speak. Understand?"

"Yes hyung." They chorused.

"Minghao, since you were smart enough to get everyone home, whose idea was it?"

"Vernons." Vernon shot Minghao a look. Minghao just shrugged.

"Vernon you better stop shooting looks and giving that sassy attitude. Why did think this was a good idea?"

"Hyung I just wanted to have some fun!" He whined.

"We talked about this Vernon. We were going to have some fun in 2 days. And even if you wanted to sneak out, out of all the places, a bar? A place where you should NOT BE until you are 21? And this brings up, Dino, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter