Pt.2 ~The Party~

No More Dream || BTS || Gang AU

 

Hoseok’s POV 

 

~ That new girl Somi….wow was she pretty. I mean her coffee colored skin and her almond shaped eyes were beautiful. Let’s be honest everything about her was breathtaking. Her laugh literally made me melt inside like how ice melts in your mouth. I wish I could tell her how I feel but I can’t…not with the life I live. If she ever knew I was a drug dealer she would freak out and never speak to me again. ~

 

I woke up to the pounding sound of my alarm. I quickly rolled over and slammed it off. I looked at the clock. It read “8:00am” I rolled back over and looked at my phone “10 new messages” 

 

“Who would be texting me this early in the morning?” I asked to myself 

 

Unlocking my phone I soon realized it was Yoongi a.k.a my boss. Even though he was only a year older than me…he had a lot more experience with the whole drug/gang scene. He was the boss of bosses. With the power he had he ran all of Daegu and Busan…. he was even building his empire into Seoul. 

 

I read all 10 of the messages and summed up what he said in my head. He asked me to do a drug deal tonight around 11pm. It would take place in a dark alley in the city of Daegu. (Yoongi’s hometown) I would then give the costumer their drugs and in exchange they would give me money. After the deal was complete I was then told to drive by his place to drop off the cash and receive my percentage. (20%). I re-read the messages over and over again…making sure I didn’t miss anything. Why was I being so aprehensive? I had done this a thousand times and nothing has ever went wrong. I guess the thought of seeing Somi tonight is really getting to me. I have to realize that I can never be with her. 

 

I locked my phone and sluggishly got out of bed. I found some clothes to put on and took a quick shower. After I was clean I went to the kitchen and cooked some rice and kimchi.  As I was watching the news I heard that a gang war happened last night. 

 

“..” I said under my breath “I hope it wasn’t any of our guys…I have to call Yoongi.” 

 

I proceeded to call Yoongi and waited for the tone to dial. He picked up after 5 tones. 

 

“Oh my ing god Hoseok did you see the news?!?!” Yoongi’s breath was a bit shaky…I had never heard him like this before. 

 

“Yeah man that’s why I was calling you…I only caught the last end of the news but I saw that it was a gang war…were any of our guys hurt?” I wait for Yoongi to answer, holding my breath as he did.

 

“Man we lost five of our guys..” I heard his voice cracking. “I don’t know how this happened but I swear I will get them back…nobody messes with my family. No one.” Yoongi’s voice got deep and rumbly. 

 

“What are we going to do?” I asked hesitantly. 

 

“We? No no no no no…it’s what YOU are going to do Hoseok. I need a favor okay…tonight when you make the deal. After you collect the money…shoot the guy and kill him. I found out he’s in the rival gang. If you shoot him this will show them that we ain’t ing around ‘ight?” 

 

“WAIT WHY ME!” I asked “Yoongi I don’t think I can do it man….” 

 

“Yes you can Hoseok…just shoot him and drive away.” He reassured me in a calm voice 

 

“Fine but after this I'm not killing anybody else no matter what.” 

 

“Okay fine by me.” Yoongi’s voice was nonchalant “Well I gotta go..you know handle business and all. Call me tonight after the deal is done ‘ight and remember man…you got this.” 

 

“Ight whatever you say” I hung up the phone as I stared at my food. I wasn’t in the mood to eat anymore. I wasn’t in the mood to do anything to be honest. I just laid on the couch for the rest of the afternoon and thought about the life I wish I had. The life that would get me Somi. 

 

——A few hours later——

 

Somi’s POV

 

It was 6pm and I was rambling through the clothes I had brought with me. 

 

“Why did my not bring any good clothes…” 

 

I was getting more nervous by the hour trying to find something nice to wear. After all this would be my first, and probably, last party that I would be invited to. (Who would actually invite a weirdo like me?) I shrugged as I threw the last of my clothes on my bed. I really should’ve brought more clothes but it’s too late for that. Taking all the will power I had I picked out a some black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a purple crop top, and some white converse. I also had some rings and bracelets that I could use to spice up the outfit a bit. 

 

“Well this will have to do.” I said under my breath

 

I looked at the clock it read “6:30” I remembered that the party would start at 8 so I hurriedly got into the shower. I got dressed and did my makeup and hair. When I was finished it was already 7:45 pm. Hoseok told me that the party was a block away so I thought why not walk there. When I arrived it was a good amount of people already there. Everyone looked so friendly and nice..way different form how people looked in America. I proceeded to walk up the stairs and open the door to the house. 

 

 Hoseok opened the door and yelled at the top of his lungs to everyone 

“OHH LOOK EVERYONE IT’S SOMI”

 

I held my breath…

 

”time to meet new people I guess” I said to myself 

 

 

——-NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON——-