Pt.4 ~The Plan~

No More Dream || BTS || Gang AU

——-The Next Day——-

 

Hoseok’s POV 

 

I woke up to the sound of car horns on the streets making their way to their destinations. Listening to the sounds outside my bedroom window I tried to remember everything thing that had happened last night. As I was replaying everything in my mind…I realized….that I had told Somi that I was a drug dealer. I flopped my body back down on the bed and proceeded to look at the ceiling. I was so glad that Somi didn’t care about my drug dealer life…but sooner or later something was going to happen that may change my life forever. 

 

 

My hand wandered on my bed looking for my phone. I soon found it and looked at my messages.  I had one new message but sadly it wasn’t from Somi. It was from Yoongi. I tried to read the message but my phone slipped out of my hand and onto my face. 

 

“.” I said 

 

I quickly grabbed my phone and sat upright to read the message. It said 

 

“I’m sending this message to my main crew. We are having a meeting today about some things we need to talk about. The meeting is at 9pm don’t be late. - Boss” A meeting? That must mean we are about to do something serious. We only have about 3 meetings every year and those consist of us talking about how to make the drug dealing empire bigger. Either way all I know is that it’s only going to be seven of us at the meeting and we all had a job. Yoongi (our boss), Me (the drug trafficker), Jin (the playboy), Namjoon (the engineer), Jimin (the assassinator ), Tae (the strength), Jungkook (Kidnapping). We all had specific things to do every time we took on a job and we couldn’t back out or else we would have consequenes.

 

I stared a the message for about 5 minutes before getting up and picking out some clothes 

 

(click the link to see the outfit https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjEs4uuveHWAhUh7oMKHdNFBQcQjhwIBQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.uk%2FRaRaRubia%2Fbelleza%2F&psig=AOvVaw1OdRwoPEDTPG1YTeJnfxAo&ust=1507567531544263)

 

After taking a quick shower I ate some instant ramen and looked at the clock. It was already 1pm. I guess I was so exhausted from what had happened yesterday I overslept. I didn’t really feel like messaging Somi today. I had already put her through enough last night. Today I would just go out and maybe shop a little until it was time for the meetings. 

 

I finished my ramen and then hurriedly got my stuff and walked out my apartment door walking into the warm summer air. 

 

Namjoon’s POV

 

I was on my computer when suddenly I got a message from hoseok. He was asking me did I get the message from Yoongi. 

 

“” I said as I held my breath.

 

 I was so busy looking at some new engineering methods I didn’t even feel when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I'm always so caught up in stuff I barley notice things sometimes. I scrolled through my messages and found yoongi’s name. His message read

 

“I’m sending this message to my main crew. We are having a meeting today about some things we need to talk about. The meeting is at 9pm don’t be late. - Boss” 

 

A meeting? This must be serious I thought. I looked at the clock and it read 1pm. Had I been on the computer that long? After all engineering is very time consuming especially if you’re like me. To make things more clear i’m not an ordinary engineer….I'm a weapon engineer. This means that I learn how to make weapons…what’s the word….more deadly. When it comes to gangs guns won’t do it. You have to be smart and learn how to make different weapons to go with different situations. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a machine gun if I was trying to quietly raid another gang’s trap house would I? Nope. Rather than a gun I could use lots of things such as drones to drop explosives or even make gas that can make all of them pass out. Either way I'm the man that yoongi needs for this kind of job. 

 

As I stopped reading the message I didn’t feel like being on the computer anymore. I got up out of my chair and went to the den in my apartment. I looked at my shelf. I had so many books in my apartment it was literally insane. This is the normal part of my life. Aside from being in a gang I love to read. Anything. anywhere. It doesn’t matter as long as I get to daydream about not being in this hell of a world. I read for about 30 minutes then my eyes got heavy…to heavy for me to handle. Soon I dozed off dreaming of the life I wish I had. The life that would make me rich.

 

Jin’s POV 

 

“ that feels good” I moaned under my breath. “Go faster” My breath got shallow and my head threw back in pleasure. What was I doing you ask? I’m making money, of course. Everyone knows me as the “playboy” of Seoul. To be more exact what I do is I’m in charge of all the ion in Seoul. I make sure the money flows where it’s supposed to. From strip clubs to small rooms in the back of alleyways…I monitor it all. I sometimes even have some fun myself if you know what I mean. 

Every month I make about $70,000. That’s right. I make more in one month than some people make in a year. It’s pretty easy when you’re as handsome as me. Women and even men melt through my hands just like that. I don’t even have to lift a finger. Just one look and “boom” they’re mines. Now you’re probably thinking how the hell I got involved in a gang and to be honest….I don’t know either. All I know is that i’m a major part in the gang and the stuff we get done, without me, wouldn’t. When it comes to gangs I can slip into their circle like no one else can. One night stands with the guys (that’s right I don’t discriminate) and they’re under my spell just like that. When I'm in the circle I can get all the information I need and bring it back to yoongi. Sometimes I'll even steal money because…why not? 

 

Do I feel guilty about it? I mean sometimes….just a little. When you have done it for so long like me your emotions don’t interfere with your work and let’s just say I work alot. 

 

 

———6 pm———

 

Hoseok’s POV 

 

After spending the day doing some shopping I made my way to Daegu where the meeting would commence. I didn’t know what Yoongi was going to tell us but all I knew was that it wasn’t going to be very good. When I arrived to the building in the middle of nowhere I saw that Namjoon and Jin had already made it. I parked my car and walked out. The sounds of the gravel crushing under my foot made the silence much more bearable as I walked towards them. 

 

“Whats up guys!” I gave them both a bro hug. 

 

“Nothing much Hoseok. You know the deal.” Jin said back to me with a smile on his face. Sometimes I envied him…how can someone be that handsome without even trying. 

 

“It felt like we just talked yesterday man!” Namjoon said in a joking manner. 

 

Namjoon and I were much closer to each other than I was with jin. Not saying that we weren’t close..it’s just being around the same age as Namjoon we have lots of things we can relate with. Honestly, I hope Jin and I can become closer as friends because he’s pretty cool. 

 

We all continued talking until a familiar voice yelled at us. 

 

“Hey guys get your asses in here!” Yoongi looked at us with his gummy smile. 

 

I never really understood yoongi that much but all I knew was that he seemed mean but deep down he really cared about us. He wasn’t just your average boss. He made sure you had everything you needed or else he would get it for you. Hands down. He cared a lot. 

 

Jin, Namjoon, and I hurriedly walked into the building where we went to one of the secluded rooms. It was 9:00 on the dot and Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook weren’t even there yet. 

 

“Where the are they?” Yoongi said in an irritated voice. 

 

As soon as he said that all three on them burst through the open door. They were sweating profusely and looked liked they had just run a marathon. 

 

“Sorry boss.” They all said in unison. “Jimin’s car broke down the road so we just ran the rest of the way here.” They were breathing so hard it looked like their lungs were going to burst out of their chests. 

 

“You es….you could’ve called me to pick you up!” Yoongi scoffed. “Anyway sit down we have to get the meeting started.” 

 

Everyone found their seats and we all sat in a circle. We looked at Yoongi listening to what he had to say. 

 

“So I know we only have meetings when something is going on with other gangs but right now something is going on inside of ours….and it’s not good. I think we have a “spy” in our gang meaning that he’s from another gang. I think he’s trying to get some information from us so he can take us down and you know how I feel about that. I’ve devised a plan for us and I'm about to tell you all your jobs so listen up.” 

 

We all got out our phones so we could type down what he was about to say. 

 

“Okay so the easiest way to take this “fake" down is to lead him to us. Jin I’m going to tell you who I think the guy is and you need to get as close to him as you possibly can. Make sure you tell him that we are having another “meeting” in about a month and tell him some fake information about what we will be talking about. This will make him want to follow you to the meeting and eavesdrop. When he makes it here we will take him down so we can make sure he doesn’t say another word. Namjoon you need to start coming up with some new weapons for when we attack him. Jimin I need you to keep watch over him and his friends. Now like I said earlier I THINK I know who the guys is. If I'm wrong and he’s actually someone else in the gang.…Jimin assassinate him so we can get him off of our back as fast as possible. Tae and Jungkook….if you guys found out who the guy is before any of us then Jungkook I need you to kidnap him and Tae will help you with this. Hoseok since you’re pretty confident with all of the gangs I need you to help me figure out which gang he could be from. We need to collect evidence so after we kill this guy we can go after his gang. Understand?” 

 

“Yes boss!” We all said in unison. 

 

“Good. Now that’s all for now. If you have any questions about what you need to do just message me.” Yoongi got up and opened the building’s door for us. We all walked out into the warm summer night. The stars were shining bright in the sky…just like someone’s eyes I adored.  

 

“Hey Namjoon-hyung!!!! Can you give us a ride home?” They all looked at him with their puppy dog frowns. Namjoon, of course, couldn’t say no to them. They all packed into his range rover and drove down the road into the night. Jin walked to his Porsche and drove off with his music bumping. I wish I could be as carefree as Jin was. I continued to walk to my car and got it…I really didn’t know why I was feeling the way I was. Maybe it was just the pressure Yoongi put on me. To help him with finding the dude and all. I looked up through my sun roof in my car and breathed a long and hard breath. As long as the stars were still in the sky I still had hope and that’s all that mattered.”

 

 

———Pt.5 Coming Soon———