Pt.3

No More Dream || BTS || Gang AU

Somi POV 

 

As soon as I walked into the house I could see everyone had their eyes own me (was it in the good way….I have no idea?) All I knew was that I wanted to get in a corner as fast as I could. Hoseok smiled at me with his perfect teeth. (They were so white omg) 

 

“Somi you made it!” Hoseok said to me 

 

“Yeah I did! Thank you for inviting me by the way.” I could feel myself blushing again like the idiot I was. Every time I talk to Hoseok I always start blushing. I honestly need to get myself together. 

 

“No problem I wanted to invite you so you can meet one of my friends.” Hoseok’s head turned in the direction of his friend as he said this. “Oh there he is right there. We should go over there so I can introduce him to you!” 

 

“Oh um okay sure.” I looked hesitantly at the ground while I walked to the back of the living room with Hoseok. Luckily his friend was by a corner so not many people would notice me. 

 

“Hey Namjoon I want to introduce you to Somi. She's new to Korea!” Hoseok looked back and forth between Namjoon and me to see our reactions of meeting each other. 

 

“Well Somi it’s so nice to meet you!” Namjoon said 

 

“It’s nice to meet you as well!” I shook his hand while looking at his outfit. He was wearing Puma’s with some black jeans, a white shirt with a long black hoodie, and a black snapback. (I could really tell that he liked the color black) 

 

The three of us proceeded to talk for a couple of hours in the corner about school, politics, etc.(pretty much anything we could think of) By the end of our conversation I could tell that Namjoon wasn’t smart….he was a genius. He knew everything about everything and even had a 148 IQ.  I didn’t even know why he was a college student. He could literally teach the classes at the college. 

 

While we were watching people leave the party Hoseok’s phone rung. 

 

“Oh I have to take this. I'll be right back” Hoseok hurriedly ran and answered his phone. 

 

I wonder who was calling him? 

 

Hoseok’s POV

“Oh I have to take this I'll be right back.” I said to Somi and Namjoon

 

I hurriedly ran out the front door and answered the phone. It was Yoongi.

 

“Hey wassup.” I said 

 

“Nothing much Hoseok…I just wanted to call you to tell you that the time has changed for the drug exchange with the customer you were supposed to do the deal with. Make sure you are at the deal by 10pm.” Yoongi was talking slow…like he just woke up from a nap.

 

“Yoongi…I mean boss. 10pm?!?! Are you sure. I mean if you want me to kill the guy shouldn’t we wait until 12 am at least?” I could feel my hand shaking. 

 

“Hoseok it’s going to be fine…just do it and get it over with. Give him the drugs and wait until the turns around and BOOM shoot him and leave. Easy as that.” Yoongi sounded like he had done this thousands of time before.  

 

“Okay boss whatever you say.” I hung up the phone and looked at the time. It was 9:30pm

 

“..I better get going.”  

 

I walked back into the house to tell Namjoon and Somi bye. 

 

“Hey I have to go and take care of something I’ll see you guys later.” I turned back around quickly but before I could leave Somi asked me a question.

 

“Oh Hoseok if you are leaving could you drop me off at the dorms?” 

 

. Why did she have to ask me that question!

 

“Ummm well…I was kind of in a hurry to do something. If you want to come with me I’ll have to drop you off after I'm done dealing with something.” My heart was beating fast. I couldn’t say no to Somi. 

 

“Oh that’s fine.” Her cute smile was showing. She got up and said bye to Namjoon while she walked out the door with me. 

 

We proceeded to walk to my car. 

 

“Um Hoseok if you don’t mind me asking what do you need to do?” She look at me with a curious face 

 

“Oh nothing much I just have to run an errand for one of my friends.” I tried to sound as calm possible 

 

“Oh ok.” Somi sounded like she really didn’t care. I hope she doesn’t care about the life I live because after tonight I may have to tell her everything. 

 

We buckled our seat belts and I drove to Daegu where the drug deal would take place. We listened to some music as we drove down the road, watching all the city lights reflect on the cars passing by. 

 

When we made it to the spot I parked around the corner so Somi wouldn’t see what I was about to do. 

 

“Hey um I’ll be back in about 10 minutes okay. Just stay in the car while I'm gone.” 

 

“Okay well have fun with whatever you're doing.” Somi had a enthusiastic tone to her voice. I wish I was always as happy as she was. 

 

I popped the back of my trunk as I got out of the car and got out my gun and the drugs . I put the items in my back pocket and made sure my shirt covered them up. I then walked around the corner and saw the guy I was doing the deal with. We gave each other a short greeting and I made sure he had the money. 

 

“Hey man you got the $200?”

 

He took the money out of his pocket and counted it out loud to make sure I knew he meant business. We exchanged items quickly-making sure no one was looking-and as he was turning around I quietly grabbed my gun out of my back pocket. 

 

“BOOM” The bullet penetrated his head and he dropped dead to the ground. I quickly put my gun up and turned around and as I was doing that the worst possible thing happened. Somi saw the whole thing. 

 

“” I said in my head 

 

“HOSEOK WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO…DID YOU..ARE YOU…WHAT?!?!?” I could tell that she had never seen anything like that before. 

 

“Somi…I can explain please just listen okay. I’m not a bad person….come with me to the car we have to leave before the police come okay. I’ll tell you everything once we get into the car.” I talked as fast as I could while pulling Somi to the car with me. 

 

As we got into the car I looked at Somi…I saw the fear on her face. 

“Hoseok why did you kill that guy? Were you dealing him drugs?” Her voice was quiet and she seemed scared 

 

“Yeah..um well the thing is…I’m a drug dealer…and I’m in a gang. I didn’t plan to live this life okay. I just had to do it because it was the only thing to get my money fast. I wasn’t dong well and I had just gotten out of the hospital form an overdose on pills. Yoongi picked me up off the streets and gave me a sense of hope. He made me who I am today. If it wasn’t for him I would have nothing. I know I should’ve told you Somi…but I really like you and I knew if I told you…you would run and never talk to me again. If you want to do that now it’s fine…” I could feel the tears filling up in my eyes. I had never cried in front of someone before. 

 

“Hoseok…did you say you liked me?” Somi looked surprised 

 

“Uh yeah I did…” I looked at her. Did she not hear anything else I said? 

 

“Hoseok look I’m fine with you being a drug dealer…just don’t get hurt okay? I just really like you too and I want you to be safe. I’ve known people back home who did stuff like this and they didn’t turn out well. If you ever need anything just call me okay? Can you take me to the dorms now?” 

 

I couldn’t believe Somi actually was okay with me being a drug dealer and she liked me! I drove Somi back to the dorms and walked her to her door.

 

“Well have a good night okay.”I looked into her brown eyes. They were so beautiful just like her. 

 

“You too.” Somi said back  

 

She opened the door to her dorm room and looked back at me one more time before she closed the door. 

 

I was now alone looking at the night sky. All the stars in the sky shined bright as Somi's eyes did. Hopefully one day I can leave this life behind so I will never have to lie again, but until that day comes I guess I'll just keep on hoping. 

 

----Pt.4 Coming Soon---