Pt.1 ~The Beginning~

No More Dream || BTS || Gang AU

1st POV

     As I walked out of the cold airport I could feel the fresh warm breeze that South Korea had to offer. Now I know what you’re probably thinking like “omg why are you in South Korea? “ or “what’s your name? “.  Well,  to answer the second question my name is Somi (well it’s my nickname that everyone calls me). I’ll answer the first question later but for now I have to get a cab to take me to the college I will be attending.  

As I arrived at the college I realized there were hardly any students here. (assuming that it’s still summer most students are on vacation) but me, yes wonderful me, had to come early because I wanted to get a “feel” of South Korea before school officially started. Oh yeah and to answer the first question I’m here in South Korea for a study abroad scholarship. I’ll be staying here for a whole year experiencing new adventures with, hopefully, new friends. 

I snapped out of my daydream and made my way to the designated dorms. Girls and boys live in different dorms (bummer right) but they both look exactly the same. Being me I went into the wrong dorm and before I knew it I bumped into someone.  

“oh ” I said quietly 

“oh my gosh are you okay?” he said with a concerned voice 

I looked up and saw a handsome guy about the same height as me.  He had brown hair that fell over his forehead perfectly and a mole on his upper lip.  He wasn’t super slim but I could tell he worked out a lot.  He also smelled amazing kind of like a forest-y smell that lingers when you leave a hiking trail.  

I reply back quickly “yeah I’m fine” I hope he didn’t see that I was blushing at this point in the conversation.  

“oh great I thought I actually hurt you….. you aren’t from around here are you? “ he let out a light laugh that felt like music to my ears 

I chuckled back “I’m new here… actually just got here today.  My name is Somi by the way.” 

 “Somi is a beautiful name…. my name is Hoseok.” He extended his hand to give me a handshake. His hands were softer than I imagined. 

He look at me with a puzzled face “Oh Somi by the way don’t you know this is the guys dorm. The girls dorm is in that other door. “ 

“Ohhhh that’s why I couldn’t find my dorm…. Thank you so much for telling me!” I turned around quickly and made my way towards the girl dorms. 

"wait wait Somi..." 

I turned back around to find Hoseok had caught up with me. 

"Um..me and some of my friends are having a party tomrrow night and I was wondering did you want to come? You know since you are new and all." Hoseok had a slight smirk on his face. The kind of smirk you can never say no to.

"A party? Uhhhh.....sure. Why not. I don't know anyone here and meeting new people would be great. Thank you for asking me by the way that was really considerate of you." I knew I had a big cheesy smile on my face like the idot I was. 

"Oh great!" Hoseok said excitedly "I'll let you get to the dorms now. Have a great day." Hoseok's smirk grew bigger. 

"You too!" I couldn't keep the feeling of butterflies out of my stomach as I turned back around and walked towards the dorms. 

Omg!!! Was I already crushing on someone? I just got here and I'm already feeling lovey-dovey for Hoseok. Wow. I really need to get myself together. As I walked thorugh the door of the girls dorm I looked around for my room number. 

"613, 613,613" I said quietly to myself. 

I finally reached my dorm and opened the door. It was bigger than I imagined. Filled with minimalistic things and painted white I could see I had a lot of work ahead of me to spice this room up. Before I did that though I plopped on the bed and looked up towards the ceiling. I let out a big sigh and said: 

"What am I going to wear to the party tomorrow?!?!" 

 

-------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------