The Final Question

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Er ... I have been thinking about this for a while.... Do you like me? - I felt my whole face heat up, first because she had whispered so Momo and Nayeon couldn't hear, then the question. Did she realize I was almost kissing her for being so near to me? Heaven! I need to get it out of her head now, otherwise we'll get caught. I need to lie, lie now then grab her in the dorm, shower her with kisses and say that my choice is her.

-No Unnie! What are you talking about? I-I like man. - I replied, hoping she'd get out of this topic. What if she know that i like her and start to avoid me? I'm still not ready to say I love you looking in her eyes, I would die of embarassment. First for having people around, and second ... Aaaah! I can't say that being so glued to her body like this, I can't even breathe right now, I'm so nervous my air is fading.

- REALLY? I thought ... that maybe you liked....

- Don't be silly Unnie! And be still. They will hear us. -I whispered.

 I can't believe that Sana is having this kind of conversation with me. We always talk about random thing or schedule, but we never get to ask each other about love feelings. As much as we're friends now...Wait a minute! She was going to ask this to me, in my room? Being on top of me? What did she want with that? Eat me alive?

- I'll be quiet, but ... Are you sure? - I blushed, for God's sake! I must be looking like a tomato. Why are you so curious Sana?

- You're so inconvenient Sana unnie. I like men, okay? Get it. -I whispered a little irritated, which I wasn't. I'm just afraid we'll be heard. Just imagine what news will come out if we get caught in here? In this position... by Nayeon... It'll be a disaster.

- I get it, okay? ... Grumpy. - I sighed when she became silent, all I heard was the girls coming to change the clothes, also the calm breathing of Sana. Damn it! It wasn't for you to be silent, Sana. Talk to me a little bit more, talk to me before I lose control and kiss you.

-Uh ... - she started, which made a discreet smile form on my lips. Sana is the kind of person who has a nice voice to listen to, now whispering so we won't be heard ... Heaven. -Since you don't like girls Dahyun... Can I start Casting Out Nines and see if it's true? - my smile faded.

I felt my whole body stiffen. I would never imagine Sana trying this, not in me, not in that sensual voice. Also, Casting Out Nines? This can only be a joke. I know more or less this thing, but it's impossible isn't it? She can't be serious about it, it would mean that she would kiss me, right? Aside from doing so many other daring things.

- What nine? Did you go crazy Unnie? And I told you to be quiet. They will hear us. - I whispered and she held both my arms tightly, approaching my ear. A shiver ran up my spine. Sana has an alluring charm that drives me crazy.

- Not if you like men. 

- W-wait, what? - I asked, feeling my face heat up little by little. Oh my gosh! What she will do?

- You're so naive! Maybe you forgot Dahyun... You kissed me on Friday. -I felt a shiver run through my body as she whispered such words in my right ear. It only got worse when she nibbled at the earlobe. Heaven! 

- And I'm not going to let that go away so easily, not really. - Heaven! I don't believe it, I can't believe she'll avenge that kiss here and now.

- Test number one! - she whispered again, in that minute I knew it wasn't just my face, but my whole body was red. The number one test is to torture me with your incredibly husky and alluring voice? If it is ... don't stop! Please don't stop.

- Do you like whispers, Dahyun? - she asked with a small chuckle as I shuddered! Who doesn't like whispers? Especially hers?

-  U-unnie... Stop it. - I'm stuttering, damn. Nayeon! Open this door and get me out of here, please, Sana will kill me. Although I want to be...no! It is very risky to be discovered.

- Number two! - she whispered, neglecting my request. Sana started to kiss the full length of my neck. I grabbed both sides of her shirt, squeezing the fabric tightly, then closed my eyes tightly, letting out a soft moan through my lips. Excited isn't the description for what I'm feeling right now. I heard a low chuckle from her, I can swear I heard her whisper something about a number three.

I opened my eyes for a brief moment, feeling her tongue caressing my skin, I sighed heavily closing my eyes again, biting my lower lip to contain the moan that would most surely escape my lips. 

- Four! - she whispered on my ear, then I felt her hands slip underneneath my shirt, her fingernails lightly grazing at my skin as her lips remain on my neck. Holy casting out nines! I love this!

- Yah! I was going to use that one! -I heard Nayeon's voice close to the both, Sana automatically hugged me. Moreover, I thought she would stop... and I was wrong! In the same way, nibbling and biting my neck, while her nails made a torturous path on the skin of my back. It's warm in here, Sana's sweet scent is filling the air, the risk of the door being opened at any moment ... It makes everything more exciting.

Wait a little ... Just now, on our way to the studio... Taking off my coat and fixing the collar of my shirt ...

Heaven! She planned all of this? No! It can't be, or can it? It was her intetion?.... Nayeon don't you dare open this door. If I'm going to faint ... I want to faint while Sana tortures me so sensuously.

- Go and try it first, then I'll go too. We can see which one of us it looks better on. - Momo suggested. I gasped as the cabinet door crept slightly, indicating that she had leaned agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter