Curious

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat down on the car sulkily, why do we need to wake up so early in the morning to the photo shoots, we could do that in the evening anyway... Oh wait, we have pratice in the evening. I sighed again while looking to my right side, Sana smiled at me as she was reading some webcomics. I looked at her in disguise and brought my body closer to hers. After that kiss on the corner of my lips I'm super happy. I feel like I can do anything. Jesus... Where did that come from? I mean ... Sana gave me that kiss and still came back to my room later. We spent the day talking about trivial things, I cheerfully questioned if she would go to the pratice today, I knew she was coming today, but it was just a pretext to talk to her, which It worked, since we stayed talking for a few more hours until the members came back from their little walk.

Although I was crazy to ask: "Sana ... Why did you give me that sweet kiss in the corner of my mouth?" I didn't. Haa... I wanted so badly, nevertheless all I could do was laugh at the things she said. Sana is full of funny things when she talks to me, including aegyo sometimes, since she is kinda of clumsy she always make little mistakes everyday so we talk and laugh at that. Oh really! Her laugh is so good to hear.

-Unnie... I was thinking. Don't you read that webtoon too much? - I asked, laying my head on her shoulder as she laid her on mine.

-It's not that I read it a lot, it's ... It's a very interesting webtoon.

- Oh Jinja? Talk about what?

- Just everyday issues with a bit of comedy. - Sana answered, closing it as soon as we heard the sound of the engine of the car stopping. I wiffed while grabbing my black coat since it's kinda of cold outside. Sana looked at me, approaching and closing the buttons below my neck while we walked in the studio.

-It's very cold today. - she murmured, folding my collar, I blushed as her hand caressed my neck, sending a shiver up my spine. I looked down at her attire, seeing that it was almost all open, with just five buttons hooked. It's not THAT cold for her to button it up to my chin. Although this caressing in my neck will melt me.

- Nayeon isn't coming today? - seeing all the members entering, I shivered when the caress in my neck went up my face and stopped in my head. Heaven! Sana loves to tease me.

- She's coming, Naeyeon was at the front seat, din't you see?... Look at her. - Sana pointed at a serious Nayeon. I still smiled lovingly. Aaaah I just love receiving affection.

- Come on, Nabongs! Faster! - she simply sat in silence, taking her cellphone out of the bag and playing with it. - Wow Nayeon unnie! You are so serious. Did something happen? - she lowered her head silent. I looked at Sana without understanding and she shrugged. Stopping the  on my head.

- What happened unnie? You're never serious like this. What happened? - she asked after a few minutes worried. - Come on! Tell your dongsaengs what happened.

- Hey, Nayeon. Are you okay? - I asked placing my hand on her shoulder, she sighed.

-Momo broke up with me. - she gave an ironic giggle at the end of her sentence and laid her head on the table.

- Broke up? Wait, you two were dating? And what became her love for jokbal?... Anyway, first of all, why? - I asked in surprise. She was silent. - Come on, Nayeon unnieee! Talk to me. - I asked worriedly while looking towards Sana, who tried to persuade the photographer to wait a little. - Look ... You want me to talk to Momo? - she shook her head, still silent. I can't believe that breaking up with Momo could take away all of Naeyeon's animation. I didn't even know they were daiting, this is shocking in two ways.

- The photoshoot will start now! - we trailed off to the staff after the announcement.

It was Sana's photoshoot now, I swallowed hard as I made contact with her chocolate eyes, my sudden urge to kiss her hit me again, making the words disappear from my mouth, Sana is so breath taking with that black long sleeve top and the beige short.  I bit my bottom lip forcing myself to think of Nayeon and the emotional situation that is happening at the moment.  Thanks to that I got closer to Sana after the end of her photo shoot, we where at the changing room, it was a secluded spot with all the clothes and furni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter