I Want to Live Like This

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- ...hyun, Dahyun... Wake up, we're late for pratice, it's 6 am now. - someone said while shaking me.
 

- Dahyun! It's already the sixth time I'm trying to wake you up and you don't even budge, I'm thinking you're dead. I told you yesterday about it so you were supposed to be awake now. - ''Actually, I'm in Paradise right now, don't want to wake up'' - I'm going to get ready now. Just so you know, we are going ahead, only Mina and Chaeyoung said that they are still going to have breakfast.
 

About ten minutes passed and I opened my eyes, slowly because of the light coming from the window, I look at my side and realize that I slept all night on top of her. I watch her face as she sleep and I blushed when I remembered what I did last night, feeling uncomfortable. After a few minutes admiring her I went to my wardrobe to get comfortable casual clothes for the pratice, then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I dried myself first and put my green sweatshirt with white stripe and my jeans short.
I combed my hair like every morning and left the bathroom, finding a beauty sitting on her crossed legs in the middle of the bed, with a sleepy face.

- Good morning, Sana-chan. I joked and she looked at me lazily.

- Good Morning. - she mumbled rubbing her eyes then staring at me straight away. - Have you taken a shower now?

- Uhm. Nayeon unnie warned that we would've pratice this morning for our comeback special. - I informed her and she got up from the bed sleepy, heading towards the bathroom to wash her face. - I thought you were going to lie down on bed again, the way you're walking make you look like a zombie.- I made a sneaky approach and she turned her face and smiled.

- Yah, I'm just sleepy. - she hit my arm lightly.

- Miane. - I said while giggling - Ah! Unnie we don't have time to eat breakfast as we're already late for the practice.

- Aah, Jinja?! I wanted to eat the sweets we bought yesterday.- she pouted a little - Just wait, you'll see me in a bad mood all day.

- Wae ?! - I spoke in surprise and she smiled softly. - Are you going to be in a bad mood since you won't eat the sweets? Seriously? - I asked curiously and she nodded, I followed her as she walked to her room to get ready. - Unnie. I have sweet too. I can share with you. - I spoke with Aegyo, and she raised an eyebrow.

- Are you suggesting me to eat you? - she asked seriously. I widened my eyes, feeling my face warm as never before. - Hahahaha! I'm kidding Dubu! - she patted my head and headed toward the bathroom, leaving me open-mouthed. She didn't seem to be joking, at all. I sat in her bed thinking about what she just said and imagining such a thing made my heart explode desperately.

First that peck on the lips, then that quiz yesterday, and now insinuating these things? ... God ... I was referring to the candy I have in my room, not that ... Not that I was a candy I ... God! Sana!

- Well ... shall we? - she spoke out of the bathroom while fixing her hair, Sana was wearing a black shorts and a yellow Minions blouse.

- Did you know that you look adorable with those clothes? - I asked ignoring her question and she blushed in embarrassment. - I mean ... Your performance clothes are also indescribable, but I prefer you in those.

- Will you stop? It's shameful to keep calling me adorable. - she mumbled and smiled delighted.

- Do you want to go now?

- I want sweets.

- I'll give it to you on the way okay? - Sana crossed arms and sighed.

- You don't understand. Sweets for me are like chocolatte for you. - she justified herself by referring to my love for chocolatte. I sighed while approaching her.

- Don't you understand? With me here you don't need sweets. I'll be them for you. - I said it seriously and I blushed afterwards noticing her do the same. Heaven! What the heck did I just say? - Uh ... Let's go, Sana... - I said as I pulled her to along the hallway.

- Hey couple, wait a minute we're going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter