Cuddle Night

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun P.O.V

We left the fanmeeting and went straight to the dorm, we were very tired and after going to the rooms the girls gathered in the living room to watch television. I  choose to lie in my bed a little bit and then I'd stick with them. It's so quiet, I think I'll end up sleeping here.

- Can I borrow your brush? - I heard her voice almost whispering and I looked at the door. She was staring at me. She must be as perplexed as I am.

''Pretending that nothing happened is better, right? I'd rather pretend nothing happened, otherwise I'll get crazy about it, it was a simple touch of lips. Right ... a simple touch of lips that made my whole interior Shake! I'm still shivering.''

 - Unnie! You've surprised me. I said in the most normal tone I could, trying not to show how that event had driven me crazy inside. - The brush is on the desk ...

- Thank you Dahyun-ah, I'll give it back later okay? - She said, moving toward the door.

- But who said I'm going to lend it to you? - I smiled.

- Oh, so it's like this, huh? - She asked, turning away to face me, as if nothing had happened. I smiled trying to follow the same script as hers. Pretending that nothing has happened is the best thing to do.

- Of course! The brush is mine.

- What a dongsaeng I have! - she pouted and crossed her arms. '' OMG, why so cute.''  And then I giggled as soon as my heart started to go back to normal. ''Okay, everything is normal, just keep like this Dahyun.''

- Okay, okay. I give up. - I got up and grabbed the brush from the desk, heading straight at her direction. - I'll go to the kitchen now, do you want something? - I asked, handing her the brush and she nodded.

- Uhmm, maybe grape juice. - She said in a cute way - I'll be waiting here Dubu.

I left the room as Sana brushed her hair. When I reached the kitchen I saw Nayeon sitting at the table eating her cereal, she looks like a bunny.

- Oh ?! Unnie, I thought you were watching TV in the living room, got tired? - I asked curiously going towards the refrigerator and picking up the juice that Sana wanted. Nayeon kept on eating her cereal, ignoring me.

- Where is your girlfriend? - she asked as I put the juice in the glass, and I almost spilled it.

- Huh?! What are you talking about, Unnie? Wait, what if she hears you saying that? - I whispered and she giggled with amusement.

- Miane! I couldn't resist Dubu. You two together are so cute. - I blushed as I placed the juice on the table and drank some of it in another glass. - Wait. Two glasses of juice?

- It's for Sana unnie. - Nayeon remained silent.

- Sana right? By the way, did something happen on the way back? You practically ran out of the van ... uhm ?! - she asked in a mischievous tone and my face was on the floor. Stay calm me.

- You're so inconvenient, Nayeon.

- Hmmm! If you're talking like that, then something has happened.

- Okay. I'll comment with you, but don't say anything to anyone okay? - she nodded - So... - I  told everything in a whisper and she looked more than malicious.

- But it was ONLY that, okay?  Unnie please, don't  get any wrong ideas about it. She was still sleeping, so it was unintentional.

- Wow! Maybe she did that on purpose? She was waiting for you to turn your face to kiss her ''accidentally'' - she was making quotes with fer fingers.- Well, I was waiting for you to kiss her already.

- Nayeon! - I refrained her, she was smiling.

-  Are you going to say that you didn't think about it? Like -

- Do not even start! She was sleepy! And didn't even notice what happened!

- Uhh! You think she didn't notice it. You're so naive, Dubu. Your naivety will end up putting you at risk with her. - she was smirking.

- ... hum - I sighed.

- Aish! You know I only say that to trigger you. Anyway, now my OTP shared I kiss, I'ts almost sailing. - I smiled and shook my head slightly. She and Chaeyoung are the only ones who know about my crush on Sana, they said it was obvious.

- Okay Unnie, but now answer me why you stopped watching TV with them? - I asked curiously.

- They decided to watch horror movies.

- Oh! Good thing I didn't go there then. - I laughed - I'm going back to my room. Good night, Nabongs.

- Good night Dubu.

I left the kitchen with the glass of Sana's juice in my hand, I passed by the living room and it was a little dark just lit by the TV light , with 6 heads watching closely the horror movie that was passing. "I'm glad I stayed in my room."

I went straght to my bedroom and silently walked in. She was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed while she her hair, she hadn't seen me inside the room so I slowly approached her, putting the juice at the floor near the bed and got close to her left ear.

- HA! - I shouted. She jumped up on the bed and then looked at me wide-eyed.

- God, Dahyun-ah! What a fright. - she complained, holding her hand to her chest. - My heart is racing like crazy.

- R-really? - I was laughing so hard.

- Uhm. - she pouted while making an upset face. So cute! She's so red.

- Oh my God, how can you be so cute? - I pinched her cheeks.

- Agh, sh-top it! - and she started to laugh.

- You needed to see your face. - I spoke in the middle of her laughing, lying on the bed as she laughed and I ended up laughing with her.

I bit my lower lip watching her expression as her laughter was ending, the tears in the corner of her eye, the way her face was slightly red from the laugh, everything about her enchanted me! I leaned over her and wiped the tear from the corner of her eye, staring at her red cheek, laying a long kiss there.When I realized what I was doing I pulled away, though she smirked, placing her hands on my neck and hugging me tight. I blushed, feeling my whole body freeze, freeze in a good way, while my insides trembled desperately.

- U-unnie. - I whispered, feeling the beating of my heart fail, hearing her giggle as she snuggled closer to me.

- I just want a hug. - she whispered like a little child, making me blush to the toe. I took my trembling hands to her back, which at the same moment stopped shaking as I tightened my arms around her body, feeling now her sweet cherry scent.

- Do you want to eat something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter