Impatient

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed heavily as we reached the dorm, she was upset. Sana took her things going straight to the bathroom. Since the incident she hasn't uttered a word to me due to my insensitivity towards her, I am feeling so stupid. Sana can't know about my feelings if I don't even tell her about it, she's still clueless. I have to give it a shot and see if she will speak to me.... No, I assume she won't... Maybe if I wait for her after dinner, or wake her up at midnight so-... In the midst of my monologue while walking through the hallway I saw Sana leaving the shower.

There she is, fascinating me again by her enchanting beauty and keeping my heart captive. Okay, time to be brave Dahyun, go there, talk and be as normal as possible.

- Hey, Unnie ... I'm sorry about that, okay? I was nervous, even angry at the time ... - I moved closer to her, placing my right arm around her shoulder giving her a kiss on the cheek. I have no idea if this will work or  change your sulky expression, but it doesn't hurt to try. - Even though this is no excuse for treating you with crudeness.

She standed still, silent while staring me. Good job me, now she doesn't even want to talk to you anymore, where the "be as normal as possible" part go to?

- Okay Dahyun-ah, I didn't know Mark sunbaenim would be so cheeky and rude either. - Sana alleged, undoing the sulky expression, wrapping her left arm around my waist. I smiled like an idiot.

- Anyway, you helped me a lot, I didn't know what to do at the time. - she uttered, placing the towel on her free shoulder and smiled walking to her room, still clinging to me.

- No problem, everything for the person I love. - I whispered the last part and kissed her cheek - Goodnight Unnie. - now I'm going to sleep with the image of an adorable blushing Sana in my mind.

 

 

I stretched out on the bed still drowsy, hugging my pillow with Sana's scent. Why can't she just sleep with me everyday? I left the bathroom and headed for the kitchen, spotting Chaeyoung improvising on the stove with Mina glued to her back in a embrace.

- Hey! Where is everybody? - I asked puzzled, they glanced at me smiling.

- It's already 11 o'clock. As I just woke up I came to the kitchen, Minari was on the sofa watching TV with Sana, the other 5 decided to enjoy today since we're free till saturday.

- Hm! And what are you doing on the stove?

- PANCAKE. - she was having a blast. I frowned seeing the whole mass stirred inside the frying pan.

- Chaengie ... You don't know how to cook, actually nobody in the group knows. - I affirmed, she put out her tongue.

- Mina. - I called, sipping some orange juice. She turned to me and came close to me.

- Hm?

- How did you manage to confess your love for Chaeyoung? - I asked in a whisper, Mina was surprised by the question blushing and getting super shy.

- Ahh, I- Err, uhmm. - she hide her face out of shyness - It was at the moment, I knew she was alone so... I-I confessed....- so cute, Mina is so timid.

- Don't bully my little penguin. - Chaeyoung murmured, I raised an eyebrow after the mentioned nickname.

- Chaengieeee, don't embarrass me any more. - Mina was whining.

- I can't help it, you're so adorable. - stated while stiring her pancake that looks more like an omelet.

- Too much sugar for me. - I said smiling whilst Chaeyoung put some of what she had done on my plate. I looked at that dough and nudged it with my fork, covering my mouth as it sank into it, causing some sort of water to flow. - Er ... I'm not hungry. - I mumbled pulling away the plate, got up heading for the refrigerator, taking a packet of chocolatte biscuit. 

I went to the living room and left the couple in the kitchen eating that messed dough thing that they called pancake. In the way to the living room ,I saw a beautiful person sitting on the couch watching TV with some chocolate bar on her hands. After noticing my presence, Sana waved her hand to me while smiling brightly, she patted on the couch telling me to sit there next to her, I gladly plopped down  and leaned my back. Lately I'm getting very close to Sana and it makes me so happy, only when Mark doesn't come out of nowhere to torment her, although now he only does it wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter