Jealous and Ignorant

My Clingy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Thursday. I was in the pratice room, a small one with a piano and a small bench at on corner, two little shelfs at the wall next to the piano with song partitures and a desk with 2 chairs at the other corner. I was playing piano, what happened yesterday made me very happy and I usually do this everytime, even more since a certain someone decided to accompany me so I decided to do a little melody for her.
I sighed, erasing for the third time already, Sana moved her face on my arm, snuggling into it while on her sleep as I tried to compose. The reason she's  so sleepy is because I've been tormenting her last night, making her watch tv with me all night long, which is also why she slept in the car and complained every step we took towards the building.

- You should've been awake to help me. - I grunted, giving up in all the scribbles I had made.

- And you should be cuter.- Sana grumbled with closed eyes and I blushed. Was she awake all this time?

- Unnie, if you're awake, help me.

- If you're doing it, do it alone. - I narrowed my eyes and hit her head lightly, making her giggle with her closed eyes. Cute.

- What kind of unnie are you? You should help me get an idea ... - I fell silent when she still with her eyes closed gave a little bite on my arm, a bite that made chills go up my spine.

- Why you did this? - I asked with my heart pounding like crazy in my chest. She bit me, damn it!

- I wanted to bite you. - she responded as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

- True? What if I bite you back? - I asked jokingly, but she nodded in agreement.

- Hm! All right then. - I won't miss this chance. I grabbed her arm, pretending to bite there, and when she got distracted looking at my notebook, I bent down and nibbled at her earlobe.

- What ... - she jumped in the bench moving away startled and red. I laughed in enjoyment at her embarrassed expression.

- Well done! Scared you Unnie.

- Of course! That's not ... That's not how you should bite me! - she said taking her hand where I had bitten. She's ashamed. You're so beautiful, Unnie.

- We are friends! Supernormal. - I lied and she grew even redder, keeping her hand at her ear. I think I was too bold, but damn! Everything that is too much is good, especially when that involves Sana and her lovely ear. - But come here... Won't you help me? - she took her hand from her ear and leaned down to look at my beautiful scribbles.

- No! Too difficult. - she grumbled, returning the normal color of her face and I looked at her sulkingly.

- Aahh, Sana-chan, please. What does it cost?

- Do you want me to help you compose a piano melody?

- I want you to help me get some idea for it. - I murmured sulky, and then got my head caressed.

- Alright! I will help you. - she dragged her chair even closer to mine and took my pencil, watching what I had done on the other sheet.

- Maybe if you did something softer it would be better. - I smiled and played the first part, it really got better - Ever thought of playing in a slower pace? - I gave a try and the melody came out glamorous, just like her.

- You're great, I don't know why you asked for my help, I don't even know how to play it.

- I just wanted an opinion. And a little help hehe.- I explained and she took my hand placing the pencil in it, giving a delicate caress on it before releasing.

- So from now on I'll always help you with that. - I smile slightly and stared at my notebook, drowning in her honey voice.

- Seriously, you're still here? We are thinking of leaving, Tzuyu said she was going to the supermarket with Chaeyoung, then Mina said she would go along. Do you want to go along? - Nayeon asked as she entered the room with a bag full of things while throwing herself at a chair.
 

Remembering the talk I had yesterday with Chaeyoung in our room while everyone were asleep, I finally understood why Mina wanted to accompany them to the supermarket. According to Chaeoyung, during the breakfast yesterday they confessed their feelings and decided to stay quiet for a while just watching one another at the epitome of happiness, at least she was reciprocated. While I'm happy for her, I get a little jealous, I also wanted that everything were so easy-going with Sana. Got out of my daydream listening to her voice.

- Maybe another time, now I'm busy watching Dahyunie. - I was called 'Dahyunie'... the feeels.

- I'm staying with you as well, Jungyeon and Moguri were betting on who can dance any longer, Thomas stayed as a judge and I was to judge too, but I got kicked out because I couldn't give fair points. You know, Jungyeon is so cool dancing, but Momo has that mysterious thing .... - Nayeon sighed. 

- Is that so ... I don't think this is going to turn into anything good though. - Sana laughed - In my case, Dahyun was alone so I decided to accompany her. - she explained while I was still concentrating on playing.

- Hmmm, alone in a room, playing romantic songs on a piano ..... cool. - Ugh, this girl. Who said this is a romantic song? Well, actually it is.

- Nayeon !! - a desperate Jungyeon opened the door of the room - Momo defeated me in the challenge !!

- ... Aaand? - she gestured with her hands for Jungyeon to keep speaking.

- I'll have to buy her food for the rest of the week till tuesday! Do you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter