IT'S A SURPRISE

LAVENDER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Seulgi-ah, what are we going to do? We have to face Irene unnie sooner or later. Why don’t we just go over to Wendy unnie’s house now?”

“Irene’s sick. I called Wendy yesterday and she told me that Irene was burning like fire and that she was calling for me all day. I feel so bad.” Seulgi said.

“So, what do we do now? What do we even tell her?”

“I don’t know but I think maybe we should wait for a few more days to let her calm down first.”

“Do you…by chance, do you want to get back together with Irene unnie?” Joy asked with worried eyes.

Seulgi pulled Joy into a hug. “Babe, of course not. I love you and I want to be with you. It’s over between Irene and I.”

Joy returned the hug. “I just feel so bad. We should’ve told Irene unnie sooner. This is all my fault. If I hadn’t fallen in love with you then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.”

“Babe don’t say that. Falling in love is never a bad thing. Don’t be sorry. I should be sorry for dragging you into this mess in the first place. It's all my fault.”

“You bet your it is, you big jerk.”

They turn to face the voice.

“Uh, Yerimie. What are you doing here?” Seulgi asked.

“I came by to see you and Irene unnie but what do I walk into? This chaos of hearing that you two cheated together behind her back. How sick. I can’t believe it. How could you two do that? Argh. I swear Wendy unnie is so much better for her.”

“We didn’t mean to okay, Yerimie?” Joy said.

“But you did Joy unnie. That’s why Irene unnie must be somewhere hurting right now and nothing in the world will fix that. If you two wanted to shackle and get dirty why didn't you just come out and say “hey we love each other and want to be together.” I'm sure everyone would've understood that so no one would be in this ed up mess but noooooo clearly neither of you were adult enough to be responsible.”

“It’s not our fault for falling in love. You don’t understand.” Joy said.

“I didn't say it was anyone's fault for falling in love but it is both your fault for lying to Irene unnie. And you, Seulgi unnie, have you been faking it all these years then? Did you even love Irene unnie?”

“It wasn’t fake. I did love her. I just…stopped somewhere along the way.”

“You just stopped? So then what was the meaning of to those precious promises and words of "I'll never stop loving you Irene. I'll love you forever” then, huh?”

Seulgi and Joy look at each other with guilty looks knowing Yeri was right.

Yeri takes a deep breath. “I don’t want to look at either one of you right now. I’m going to Wendy unnie’s place. At least I know she's honest.”

 

 

 

 

Wendy and Irene were sound asleep.

Wendy began to stir awake when she found strong arms holding onto her tightly. She rubbed her eyes and adjusted them to the light.

When she sees clearly, she finds Irene tucked into her with her head buried into the crook of her neck with an arm wrapped around her waist.

Wendy gently untangles herself from Irene and gets up.

It’s the weekend so she got ready and made breakfast.

Just then there’s a knock on the door. Wendy sees Yeri and smiles. She opens the door for the young girl and greets her.

“Yerimie, what are you doing here?”

“Unnie, I missed you.” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter