SILLY GIRL

LAVENDER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Irene-ah!” Seulgi called after her as she gathered her clothes but to no vail, Irene had already drove off.

Seulgi lets out a huff and sits on the foot of the bed.

“What do we do?” Joy asked.

Seulgi looks at her with a sad expression. “I don’t know. The first thing we need to do is find her.”

“What do we tell her when we do?”

Seulgi lets out a deep breath. “I don’t even know where to start.”

“We should've told her the truth. We dragged this on for too long. We screwed up really bad.”

Seulgi takes a deep breath and nods. “You’re right. I ed this up really bad. It's just I didn't want to hurt her and I was going to tell her but then we would always argue and now this..."

"I know. Let's just make sure she's safe and talk about it tomorrow?"

"Where do you suppose she went?”

“My only guess is Wendy unnie’s place.”

“I need to make sure she's safe.”

“It’s already late, let’s go tomorrow. Besides, I don’t think she wants to see either of us right now.”

“You’re right.” Seulgi agreed. “Let me call Wendy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy just got dressed after taking a shower when her phone starting ringing. She answers. “Uh, Seulgi-ah.”

“Is Irene there?” Seulgi asked.

“No. She’s not. Did you two fight again?”

“Yeah, but this time it’s really bad.”

“What happened?”

“Irene walked in on me and Joy while we were doing it.”

“You what? Wait, this whole time you’ve been cheating on Irene and of all people, with her sister? How could you? How long have you been seeing Joy?” Wendy was mad.

“It just happened. I didn’t mean for it but after she got back from London, we just connected and we couldn’t stop it.”

“Seulgi-ah, that was a year ago when Joy came back. So you’ve been cheating on her for a year? If you didn’t love Irene anymore, why didn’t you just break up with her? She's got to be hurting so much right now and on top of it she caught you two in HER bed. What were you thinking?"

“I’ve been trying to tell her but I just felt so bad because we had been together for so long. I was going to tell her but I didn’t know how. We're always fighting. We can never have a conversation without yelling at each other. I can't do this anymore.”

"I get it and I understand but tell me something Seul, why Joy?"

"I...I just...I can't explain it. When I'm with her, she takes my breath away. She makes me feel whole, complete."

"And what about Irene?"

"I..." Seulgi takes a deep breath. "I don't feel like that with her. Sometimes, I feel like there's something missing. It doesn't feel right."

Wendy takes a deep breath "Still, you’re so stupid. How could you do that to her? Everyone knows how much she loves you. You've been her whole world for the past 10 years. Think about how that'll effect her."

“I know. I know. Just...if she comes there, please take care of her.”

“Seul, I can't keep doing this everytime you two fight. You both need to solve this yourselves."

"We will. If she'll want to talk to me after all of this."

"Just give her time."

"You're right. Still, make sure she's safe."

Wendy lets out a deep sigh. "When did she leave?”

“About half an hour ago that's why I thought she’d already be at your place.”

Wendy frowned. Just then thunder roared and rain starting pouring. “. Got to go. Let's talk later.”

After Wendy hung up, she quickly changed and ran out the door. She saw Irene’s car parked nearby but Irene was not inside.

Wendy ran towards the trail by the river. She knew that some days when the couple fought, Irene would go for walks before stopping by her house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy ran though the rain looking for Irene.

There. She saw Irene standing in the rain. She must’ve been there for a long time because she was drenched from head to toe and slightly shivering.

Wendy quickly ran over to her and put a hand on her shoulder startling the older girl.

Irene thought it was Seulgi, she turned around shoving Wendy away knocking her to the ground shouting, “ off!” but then she got a clearer look and saw Wendy .Her eyes fell looking sad.

"Sorry, I thought you were..." She couldn't say her name.

Wendy got back up and moved towards her. “It’s just me. What are you doing in the rain? Come on. You’ll get sick.”

Irene was shivering. She couldn’t find her feet to move.

Wendy could see this. She didn’t say anything. She took off her coat and put it over the shivering girl. “Here. You’re shivering.”

“Wendy-ah…I...” Irene said. Her voice above a whisper as she looked at Wendy with sad eyes.

Wendy gave her a small smile and nodded understanding. “Let’s go home.”

With that Wendy didn’t give her the chance to protest as she pulled Irene onto her back. Irene wrapped her arms around Wendy’s neck and laid her head on her shoulder.

Wendy didn’t say anything as she walked back to the house.

It’s been a while since someone has given her a piggyback ride. She hadn’t remember the last time Seulgi did this for her.

Irene’s thoughts of Seulgi were soon washed away by the warmth she was feeling from Wendy. ‘Even her back is warm.’

A small smile appeared on her face as she took a deep breath. "You smell really nice."

Wendy let out a small chuckle. "With all this rain, you can tell what I smell like?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter