Chapter 17; Warning

Red Lines

  SPRING; April

Friday -- Afternoon

 

“Jiyoo is mean.”

Taehyung sulks on the couch, his arms folded as he watches Jiyoo and Jungkook play a game on their phones. Jimin was playing with them too; He decided to download the game after seeing the two play it so often. The only downside to this was that Jimin was super low leveled compared to Jiyoo and Jungkook, meaning that he was getting smashed during all of their games together.

“Come on hyung,” Jungkook sighs, though a hint of playfulness is heard through his voice. “You can’t keep dying on us.”

Jiyoo slaps Jungkook on the shoulder gently after hearing his sarcasm. She peeks over at Jimin’s screen and presses a few buttons before going back to her own game and repeating the process. Jimin doesn’t understand what she’s doing, partially because he’s new to the game and because she was moving so quickly. When she’d stopped, Jimin checked his inbox to find a plethora of level up items and barriers so that he wouldn’t die so easily. He looks at Jiyoo who’s already in her own little world.

“My angel.” Jimin whines. He leans over and pulls Jiyoo into a hug before quickly releasing and going back to his game.

 

Taehyung watched the three play enviously, but seeing Jimin hug Jiyoo made him lose it. Jungkook didn’t even do anything when Jimin hugged her either. “That’s not fair! Why does Jimin get to hug her?!”

“Because Jimin isn’t a ert like you.” Jungkook refrains from rolling his eyes so he could concentrate on his game, but Taehyung could just feel it through Jungkook’s annoyance.

“Just download the game if you want to play with them.” Seokjin sighs, becoming irritated just watching Taehyung sit there and  complain.

Jungkook finally rolls his eyes as Jiyoo already began to instruct Taehyung on how to download the app. He knew she felt bad that Taehyung was being left out, but didn’t say anything since Taehyung shut up immediately after she’d moved to help him.

“Just follow the tutorial and you’ll be in the game.” Jiyoo mumbles, eyes looking around nervously. She sits back down next to Jungkook to Taehyung’s dismay. Giving Jungkook her phone, she motions up to the bathroom and quietly takes her leave.

She didn’t get away as silently as she’d hoped though. Taehyung saw her trying to head upstairs and stopped her.

“Where are you going Jiyoo?” Taehyung calls out.

 

All heads in the room were on Jiyoo now. She gives a small shrug before mouthing ‘bathroom’, quickly making her way up to avoid anymore confrontation. Hoseok laughs as soon as she’s out of sight, his chortling easily heard even from the second floor of the house.

 

“Why does she hate me?” Taehyung grumbles, his body slumping forward until he was ultimately kicked in his side. He yelps, tumbling into the sofa as he glares at who had done the deed. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!”

“You’re just unbearably hateable hyung.” Jungkook retorts with glee, his eyes still locked on his phone.

While Taehyung was busy brooding about his lack of skinship with Jiyoo, he failed to notice that Jungkook took apart his defenses. Taehyung’s tower was wide open for attack and to put it simply- he was brutally eradicated.

“What are you doing?!” Jimin half screams. His voice was raspy from yelling so much at the game. When Jungkook aided the enemy in destroying Taehyung’s tower, he also managed to lead the enemies towards Jimin’s tower as well. The latter barely managed to stay afloat with Jiyoo’s help from earlier and he watched as all of her hard work crumbled away- All because of Jungkook’s pettiness.

 

“I’m going to wash my face.” Jimin grunts, throwing his phone down on into the sofa before stalking off.

Nobody questioned him as he stomped off, especially since it was obvious he was upset that he’d lost the game. Jungkook felt a bit guilty since it was majorly his fault and didn’t say anything when Jimin left.

 

After walking upstairs, Jimin went straight to the bathroom. His mind was in shambles and the irritation of losing a game was eating away at his pride. He twisted the doorknob and heard a small gasp. He forgot that Jiyoo went to the bathroom due to his frustration. Upon hearing her voice, he immediately shuts the door and backs away into the wall behind him.

“S-Sorry Jiyoo!” Jimin yelps. He hears no answer and waits. Jiyoo wasn’t giving him a reply back and he was getting worried. “Jiyoo? Are you alright?”

“Y-Yeah, I’m okay.” Jiyoo whimpers, though it was evident in her shaky voice that things weren’t okay.

 

--

 

All she wanted to do was use the bathroom in peace and return to play Clash with her friends. That’s all Jiyoo wanted. But no- Instead, she finds herself stuck on the toilet with a pair of stained .

 

Her period was back. Somehow, her body had given her the gush and brought her to the bathroom. And Jiyoo didn’t have any pads with her because she didn’t expect it to hit her out of the blue like that. Amidst her panic, she heard the bathroom door open, further spiraling her down a pit of despair.

Lucky for her, whoever opened the door was nice enough to remember she was in there. The sound of someone’s voice indicated it was Jimin. Jiyoo knew that he wouldn’t come inside like how Suga and Taehyung probably would.

 

Jiyoo wracks her brain for some sort of plan. She tried using toilet paper as a makeshift pad, but as soon as she’d pulled up her underwear, she felt the toilet paper get soaked by an oncoming gush. It prompted her to sit right back down on the toilet, face buried into her hands as she screamed internally at her misfortune.

She knew she could probably call Jungkook to ask for help, but that would almost certainly catch everyone else’s attention. Having Jimin get a pad and extra pair of underwear from Jungkook’s room was another option, though she felt embarrassed enough since he’d almost walked in on her. The only other person he could think of was Jungkook’s father, but he wasn’t home at the moment.

Then she realized that she could ask another person. After all, when you can’t ask dad something-

Ask mom instead.

 

“U-Uh, Jimin?” Jiyoo pipes up, waiting for a reply that seemed to take decades to return. She was afraid he’d actually left, the anxiety creeping up on her until she’d heard him speak.

“Yeah?” Jimin asks softly and Jiyoo sighs in relief. Now she just had to explain what was going on before some of the others caught on.

“Can you get Seokjin for me?” She whimpers, her thighs pressing together as another gush approached. “And don’t tell any of the others, please.”

The desperation was easily heard in Jiyoo’s voice. Jimin nods, unaware that Jiyoo couldn’t physically see him due to how worried he was for her. When he realized his stupid move, he opens his mouth and hums to let her know he would get Seokjin. “I’ll be right back.”

 

It appeared that nothing had changed when Jimin went back downstairs. Jungkook and Taehyung were still playing Clash, fully absorbed in the game while the others were doing their own thing. Hoseok was on his phone while Suga and Namjoon were taking a nap, their eyes closed as their arms stayed crossed over their chests. Seokjin sat off to the side, his eyes wandering around Jiyoo’s house as he was deep in thought.

Being so distracted, Seokjin didn’t realize that Jimin had gone up to him until the latter was standing right next to him. Seokjin let out a small gasp and that caught everyone’s attention.

“Yah!” Seokjin gasps for air, his face beginning to turn a bit red. “Don’t do that Jimin!”

“S-Sorry hyung.” Jimin’s back was faced towards the others, so they couldn’t see the panicked expression on his face. Seokjin on the other hand saw it front and center, allowing him to process the situation a lot quicker.

They remained quiet for a moment and many of the others lost interest. Suga immediately went back to sleep, ignoring Hoseok who kept laughing at Seokjin’s ‘girly laugh’. Jungkook and Taehyung were back to arguing while playing their game. Only Namjoon was on alert now, though he still didn’t know what was going on between Jimin and Seokjin.

 

“Jiyoo needs you,” Jimin whispers, “Now.”

Seokjin nods his head, eyes going from Jimin to Namjoon who was fully engrossed in trying to read their conversation. Giving Namjoon a small look that said ‘what are you looking at?’, Seokjin stands up and gently pushes Jimin into his seat. He walked up the steps and used the knuckle of his middle finger to knock on the bathroom door.

“Jiyoo?” Seokjin calls out, “What’s wrong?”

“I got my period.” Jiyoo mutters, voice being heard loud and clear.

Letting out a small sigh, Seokjin already feels his overprotective nature take over “Where are your pads? Or are you using tampons yet?”

Jiyoo feels her cheeks burn, but nevertheless squeaks out an answer. “Pads. They’re in the big compartment of my school bag.”

“Okay I’ll be right back-”

“W-Wait!” Jiyoo interrupts, her voice shaky after almost losing Seokjin before she could ask the more important question. “I… I need underwear.”

There’s a moment of silence on the other side of the door and Jiyoo begins to get worried. Seokjin momentarily froze after hearing what Jiyoo’s needed. It wasn’t a super difficult task, but Seokjin still felt bashful about the situation. She was asking for her underwear after all.

“Oh… Should I get Jungkook?” Seokjin asks, earning a small shout from Jiyoo.

“Don’t!” Jiyoo yells, her voice tapering off after realizing that she was speaking really loudly. “D-Don’t tell him or the others are going to come too...”

 

Seokjin lets out a small hum. “I’ll have to go into Jungkook’s room and grab some then. Is that okay?”

Jiyoo doesn’t understand why he’s asking permission when she was the one that asked him. It only hit her after she’d questioned him a few times that Seokjin was just trying to be respectful of her space. She lets out a small sigh, feeling her stomach tingle. It wasn’t the normal pain she usually had during her period. It felt much lighter, as if there were butterflies.

The only thought that she had was that Seokjin was more of a gentleman than a mom.

 

“Jiyoo?” Seokjin calls, unsure if it was alright by the lack of response.

“Y-Yeah! It’s fine.” Jiyoo blushes, realizing she was thinking too much.

 

Seokjin leaves shortly after. The trip to Jungkook’s room and finding Jiyoo’s backpack was quick; Finding her underwear was another story.

“Where would I put underwear?” Seokjin sighs internally, unsure of where Jungkook put his own clothes due to the mess his room was in. He checks in a few of the dressers and is barely able to maneuver himself through the shirts and pants just shoved into each drawer. After searching for a few more minutes, he found a pair of underwear with small bears on it that was much too small to be Jungkook’s. It reminded Seokjin of boy shorts, and he chuckles thinking that Jiyoo probably got them to match Jiyoo.

He threw that thought out the window as soon as he found Namjoon standing in the doorway with a grossed out expression on his face. Seokjin puts Jiyoo’s underwear into his pocket, though it doesn’t help the situation since it looks like he’s stealing Jiyoo’s underwear instead.

“Don’t tell the others.” Seokjin muttered embarrassedly, walking past Namjoon and to the bathroom. He peered down the hall and was relieved that Namjoon came up alone. He walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door again, “Jiyoo? I got what you needed.”

 

Jiyoo moves to walk over to the door, but realizes that she can’t. A gush from down below prompted her to plant her back on the toilet. “I-I can’t move.” Jiyoo whines, her voice cracking at the end.

“Is she okay?” Namjoon asks, his eyes drifting towards the doorknob.

Seokjin puts his hand down on it before Namjoon could make a move to check on Jiyoo. “Don’t make a scene.”

Namjoon’s eyes squint. It’s clear that he’s doubting Seokjin, but the latter manages to keep a stone faced facade. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Jiyoo was about to do something dangerous for not only her well being, but Seokjin’s as well.

 

“Can you come in and give it to me?”

 

Seokjin’s entire body freezes over. He was sure that Jiyoo was talking to him and not Namjoon. Taking one quick look at Namjoon, the latter motions for him to move before Jiyoo got anxious.

Well, Seokjin was obviously nervous too.

 

He slowly twists the doorknob to find that it was unlocked. Seokjin mentally scolds Jiyoo for leaving the door unlocked and making the same mistake as last time. Jiyoo’s pheromones rush out of the enclosed space and teasingly brush past Seokjin’s nose. The smell was addicting just as he remembered, but he also knew he couldn’t act the same way he did before. Averting his eyes from anywhere inappropriate, Seokjin slowly shuffles his way in with a serious expression on his face. He didn’t want to appear weak in Jiyoo’s eyes.

“Here.” Seokjin mumbles, holding out Jiyoo’s desired items. “I’m locking the door on the way out.”

“Thank you…” Jiyoo says. She’s relieved that Seokjin didn’t make too much of a deal out of it, especially since some of her pheromones were still lingering when she was panicking earlier. Jiyoo quickly got changed and washed her underwear, wringing out the water before hanging it in the shower with the sliding door shut so nobody could find it unless they opened the door.

Heading back downstairs, nothing was out of the ordinary with the rest of the guys. Seokjin was talking to Hoseok and Jungkook was still messing around with Taehyung on the game. Seeing that Jungkook practically abandoned her phone, she picks it up and spots someone trying to salvage what was left of her tower.

She looks to her left and finds Jimin struggling to play the game still, “Sorry I couldn’t defend your tower. I’m too weak right now.” He said meekly, his voice sad as he looked down at his own phone.

Jiyoo gives him a small smile. “You’re joking right?”

Grabbing for Jimin’s phone, she holds her phone next to his and bumps them together. It made a small notification appear on their screens, asking if they wanted to be friends.

“Jungkook and I didn’t get nearly as good as you did when we first started.” Jiyoo smiles, handing Jimin’s phone back to him. “You don’t have to accept the friend request if you don’t want-”

“I will!” Jimin said a bit too quickly. He looks down, embarrassed by his actions. “I mean, yeah. That would be cool, I guess.”

 

The four youngest began to play together after that. Jungkook felt a little bad that he’d abandoned Jiyoo’s tower to mess with Taehyung, especially since Jimin tried, even if he was low ranked. Seeing Jiyoo be so nice to the two made him feel obligated to do the same, gifting them gems so that they could catch up.

“It’s so you two can stop dragging us down.” Jungkook mumbles, his actions not matching his words. The tips of his ears turned red and Taehyung and Jimin both looked at one another in surprise before tackling the younger down.

“We knew you had a heart Jungkook-ah.” Taehyung whined, nuzzling his face into Jungkook’s hair as the latter failed at pushing him away.

 

Seokjin watches them play around with a smile on his face, but he couldn’t shrug off the bad vibes he was getting from the man next to him. “Can I help you Namjoon?”

“You didn’t answer my question earlier.” Namjoon says, his voice petty as he stood there with his arms crossed. “What happened to her?”

“She got her period, but didn’t have a pad and leaked. I had to get her a pad and underwear.” Seokjin says bluntly. He knew Namjoon wouldn’t be able to handle the truth and he was right. Despite Namjoon’s calm state, Seokjin could tell he was embarrassed. Namjoon was smart and had great leadership abilities, but he was never one to understand the minds of girls that much.

“She got Jimin to get me.” Seokjin sighs, “It’s a perk of being a mother, I guess.”

He walks over to Suga and sits down on the chair next to the latter. Seokjin was exhausted just thinking about what happened and was glad that Suga was sleeping so that nobody could bother him. What Seokjin didn’t know was that Suga was actually awake despite having his eyes closed.

Suga heard Seokjin and Namjoon’s entire conversation. He was still pissed from earlier and it took all of his strength not to let his Alpha pheromones out before the others realized he wasn’t really sleeping.

 

“I’m hungry.” Hoseok groans, “Your dad made lunch, right?”

“Probably not.” Jungkook calls out, eyes not leaving his phone.

“We should probably eat soon.” Seokjin looks at the time and then glances over at Jungkook. He was still playing his game along with Jiyoo, Taehyung and Jimin. The four hadn’t gotten off the game yet and Seokjin was getting a bit antsy. “Hello? Is anybody going to listen to me?”

“There’s nothing to eat.” Taehyung drones, not like he would know. He just wanted to keep playing his game.

Namjoon can feel Seokjin’s irritation and walks over to Taehyung. He grabbed the boy’s phone and did the same for the other three, ignoring their shouts of protest. “We’re eating. Everyone in the kitchen.”

The four trudged into the kitchen, some less reluctantly than others. There was no more bread in the kitchen, meaning they couldn’t get away from making sandwiches for lunch again.

“We can eat these?” Hoseok was rummaging through the pantry and found packs of ramyun. “Each pack has four inside.”

“Cook them all.” Suga mutters, eyes still shut as he stood off to the side with his arms crossed. He was still tired, but nothing could stop his hunger at this point.

 

“Jiyoo and I can cook them.” Jungkook offers.

The rest of the guys were surprised that Jungkook was being so nice. Jungkook nods his head and pulls Jiyoo over to his side before pushing Taehyung back towards the living room since he was the only person that Jungkook could really be mean towards without getting backlash for it.

“Why are you pushing me outside?” Taehyung yelps, not liking how Jungkook was pushing him further from Jiyoo like usual. He thought that after their game session they were closer, but seeing Jungkook in usual protective state said otherwise.

“We’ll cook it so you guys can go.” Jungkook shrugs his shoulders.

“Not so fast.” Namjoon interrupts, “I want Jiyoo to make it.”

Jiyoo and Jungkook are both surprised, mostly because Namjoon was willingly giving a leadership position to Jiyoo. She could’ve sworn that he was against the idea earlier when Jungkook’s father gave her the leadership role.

“Jungkook can help her if he wants.” Seokjin says, glaring at Namjoon who did the same in return. “Hurry and go now.”

 

While Jiyoo and Jungkook got started on the noodles, Seokjin pulled Namjoon aside. “What are you doing?” Seokjin hisses, his voice low so that nobody else could hear them.

“I’m just letting her be independent for once.” Namjoon holds his hands up to show he meant no harm.

“It sounds like you’re jealous that some of the others get more attention than you do.” Seokjin scoffs.

Namjoon shakes his head, peering into the kitchen to find that Jungkook has already taken over cooking for Jiyoo. “If I wanted to get Jiyoo’s attention, I would do something like this.”

He strides into the kitchen and stops in back of Jiyoo and Jungkook. The latter was cutting the spam for Jiyoo while she was sitting on a stool in front of the pot of boiling water. She had both chopsticks in one hand, using them to poke at the noodles. She had a bored expression on her face since Jungkook was doing all the work. Namjoon was silent before wrapping his arms around Jiyoo’s waist. He presses his chest against her back and leans over her.

“It’ll cook faster if you do it like this.” He says, taking Jiyoo’s hands and using the chopsticks to pull the noodles apart. Namjoon’s hands don’t linger for long, just enough to show Jiyoo how to do it before walking back to Seokjin. There’s a small victorious smile on Namjoon’s face that reflected how smug he was feeling after what he’d done.

Seokjin thought otherwise after he saw Jiyoo’s reaction.

 

Namjoon’s help made Jiyoo feel embarrassed. It was a feeling that she vaguely remembered, but couldn’t put a finger on it. Technically Namjoon had held her close once before, but since Jiyoo was fast asleep, she didn’t remember. His arms were comforting and for a split second, Jiyoo actually enjoyed being held by him. Nevertheless, Jiyoo could only flush as her pheromones leaked out, the smell filling the entire kitchen as the seconds passed by.

“Namjoon hyung!” Jungkook groans in annoyance.

Jungkook has Jiyoo in one of his arms and using the other to hold a knife out at anyone that got too close.

It seemed like an overreaction for sure, but that wasn’t taking into account for the guys that were beginning to surround Jungkook and Jiyoo like hawks. Suga managed to keep himself sane, arms still crossed as he covered his mouth and nose tightly. Hoseok fared just as well as Suga, his back facing the situation as he covered his lower regions in case something decided to awaken.

Jimin was doing his best to hold Taehyung back, but even he couldn’t help but be drawn towards Jiyoo’s scent.

 

“Sorry?” Namjoon says sheepishly, earning a shove from Seokjin who was trying to prevent himself from losing his sanity.

“That’s it!”

 

Jungkook finds himself facing Suga for a split second before the knife in his hand disappeared. All he could do was watch as the blade clattered against the countertop. Suga managed to slap the knife out of Jungkook’s hand, all whilst emitting his pheromones to counter Jiyoo’s pheromones.

The warm tingly feeling in everyone's’ stomachs dissipated, only leaving a bitter aftertaste in its tracks.

Jiyoo felt a chill run down her back after seeing the look in Suga’s eyes. He was beyond pissed and the fact that he was glaring at her made her scared for her life. She still couldn’t stop her pheromones, though it wasn’t a problem since Suga was forcing her pheromones to stay on her side of the room away from the others.

 

You.” Suga points at Jungkook, his voice hoarse. “Don’t ing move.”

Jungkook feels his body stiffen up. He constricts under Suga’s order and despite trying to move, he just couldn’t. Suga’s pheromones were too strong. While he was busy trying to escape Suga’s hold, the latter turns to Taehyung and Jimin. “You two, hold him.”

Taehyung and Jimin immediately restrain Jungkook, holding down his arms and locking his shoulders in place. They had more muscle than Jungkook did and with the two of them, Jungkook was stuck there.

“Where are you going?” Seokjin asks. The words came out much more stable now that Jiyoo’s pheromones were under control, but he was still on edge seeing that Suga was taking initiative again.

 

And we all know what happened last time Suga took initiative. Jiyoo was stranded in a tree and Jungkook almost bruised his entire body trying to get her back, that’s what.

 

Ignoring Seokjin, Suga grabs Jiyoo who was trying to make Taehyung let go of Jungkook. His hand loops around Jiyoo’s upper arm, not crushing it, but holding it rather firmly. Jiyoo lets out a whine as Suga pulled her out of the kitchen. Everyone could see that she was afraid for her life. Jiyoo was beginning to hyperventilate and she clawed at Suga’s hand with her nails to no avail.

Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon knew that Suga wouldn’t do anything too bad, but that didn’t remain the same with the younger guys. Jimin wouldn’t take his eyes off the ground, feeling shameful due to not being able to disobey Suga’s commands. Taehyung and Jungkook were both fighting to break free, but couldn’t.

Suga yanked Jiyoo into Jungkook’s room and threw her on the bed. As her back hit the cushion, she heard Jungkook’s door slam and felt a presence above her. A weight pressed against her hip bones and she wanted to scream.

But Suga’s pheromones prevented her from doing so.

 

“Why do you have to make things so hard for, huh Jiyoo?” Suga hisses, his face redder than normal as he asked her. When she didn’t respond, he became more agitated. “Well? Answer me!”

Jiyoo opened to speak, but no words came out. Her lungs gave out on her, causing a small squeak to come out instead.

“You could’ve at least elbowed him or something?” Suga groans, throwing his head back as he rubbed his sore temples from the incoming headache he was getting.

When Jiyoo still doesn’t answer him, he gives up. “You’re such a little pain, you know that?” Suga huffs.

He didn’t miss the way that Jiyoo kept glancing down at what appeared to be his crotch. Suga knew it was because he was practically straddling her, but since he caught her, he thought he might as well have a bit of a stress relief.

 

“We’re going to have a little lesson on how to control your pheromones.” Suga announces.

He moves off of Jiyoo’s hips, but before she could sigh in relief, he pulls her up into his arms and into a hug. Suga holds her close and just barely puts enough pressure for Jiyoo be locked in place.

“Breathe Jiyoo.” Suga says softly, making her flush. His sudden caringness for her didn’t go unnoticed by the both of them. Suga clears his throat as he tries to concentrate, while Jiyoo’s pheromones were giving it away that she was embarrassed. “Jiyoo…”

Pushing her shoulders back, Jiyoo is face to face with Suga now. “Y-Yes?”

“I know you’re still scared. Your pheromones are showing it.”

Jiyoo looks down, but does nothing else since they both know she doesn’t have any control over them. Suga doesn’t say anything more about it though. Letting out another sigh, Suga releases his hold on Jiyoo and goes to sit on the bed. He pats the spot next to him and Jiyoo follows suit, cautiously sitting.

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

In her eyes, nobody was more bipolar than Suga. Sometimes he was the most terrifying person she’s ever met, but sometimes he was just really mean and liked to pick on her. Other times it seemed as though he just didn’t want to have any sort of interaction with her at all.

“Well, apparently scaring you doesn’t make it stop,” He rolls his eyes, “So I have to try something else, don’t I?”

Suga was being not only nice to her, but he was taking up his own time to teach her something important. It wasn’t that she thought Suga was a bad person, but moments like these were ‘once in a blue moon’ kind of moments.

 

“I get that you’re not comfortable around the guys.” Suga says, his eyes shut as he uses his fingers to press against his temples, “But you need to tell them or they’re just going to keep doing it.”

“I do…” Jiyoo mumbles.

Suga gives her a look as if to say he didn’t believe her. “If you did, they would’ve left you alone by now.”

Jiyoo pouts, not liking that Suga had to be so honest with her. It wasn’t as if she didn’t try either. It was just hard because the others were so pushy.

“I can do skinship with Jungkook just fine though.” Jiyoo says, “And my pheromones don’t come out at all.”

“That’s because you’re comfortable with him, idiot.” Suga scoffs, “I’m talking about Taehyung and the others. Especially that one.”

Suga’s tongue clicks after he spoke, remembering how annoying it was to watch Taehyung cling to you like some sort of pest. They were all friends, brothers even- But Suga still hated how Taehyung was so wishy washy with his words and actions. If he wanted to be close to Jiyoo, he should be more patient with her, like how Seokjin and Jimin were.

“Either learn how to control your pheromones or you’ll get it. Hopefully from me, if you’re lucky.” Suga stands up and holds out a hand for Jiyoo to take. When she doesn’t take his hand, he motions once more for her to grab it. Jiyoo quickly moves and stands up with a bit of help from Suga. She might’ve stood up a bit too fast and got dizzy.

While she was trying to blink away her dizziness, she missed the way that Suga rolled his eyes. He knew it would happen; That’s why he offered to help her up. She used up a lot of pheromones within the past ten minutes or so, so it was only natural that she’d feel a bit light headed.

 

Before they walked outside, Suga turned to look at Jiyoo one last time. She was nervous, but kept a level expression. “Other Alphas won’t be as nice as the others when you tell them to stop. So get yourself under control.”

He walks out without saying another word, leaving Jiyoo in Jungkook’s room. She was baffled really.

How stupid of her not to realize that Suga’s little talk with her was him actually being worried about her.

 

It might’ve been unknown to Jiyoo, but as soon as she’d arrived downstairs, all of the other Alphas realized it.

Her pheromones were gone. Not even a little bit of it could be smelled.


 

A/N: Alright, so.. Since a lot of you guys have been saying the chapters have been feeling a bit slow recently, I’m gonna try and speed things up. And by speed things up, I mean I’m gonna get straight to the point with my chapters instead of trying to write as much as I can to fill up like 3-5k of just pure words and bull galore.

This means I’m going to do updates on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Because of this, the chapters will be shorter (but hopefully more interesting?) Let me know what you guys think after likeee four chapters or so becauuuuuseeeee

 

I already wrote chapters 18-20, but I’m too lazy to rewrite them, so just bear with me lol. This is how I update since sometimes I don’t have time to write during the week and I need backups so I can throw out something for my usual Saturday days.

Story wise, we’re approaching summer soon kiddos! And ending summer for some of us lil ones that have to go back to school HAHA

Hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter!

(And btw it's 11:39 PM HST so I'm not late ha)