Chapter 15: The Script

Forcible Wedlock

 

Morning came and Chaerin needs to go to YG building because YG needs her in his office right away. She jumped from her bed and took a shower and decided to grab a sandwich on her way to YG building. She went out from her room only to find Jiyong sitting in the living room. He looked at her with eyes that look like he never slept last night.

Jiyong: “Chae…”

Chaerin: “Oppa, I need to go now, YG needs me in his office” she said without looking at his eyes. It feels really awkward. She rushes to the door when Jiyong spoke again.

Jiyong: “I don’t know what I’m feeling, Chae. I really don’t know but all I know is I want to keep you. Here…. with me.”

She looked at him and she saw the eyes that on the bridge of crying.

Chaerin: “Oppa, you can’t do this. You have Dara unnie…” she said in a soft voice

Jiyong: “Give me time, Chae. I want to sort out my feelings”

Chaerin: “I’ve waited long enough, oppa. One year is already enough for me to realize that this marriage is a mistake”

Jiyong: “Can you wait for me? I know it won’t take long”

Chaerin: “You’re asking for too much”

As Chaerin stormed out of their apartment, she doesn’t want to listen to it she might give in to him but she knows better and she knows that this is what is right.

***

Chaerin don’t want to think anymore the conversation she had with Jiyong in their apartment. 10 more months and the marriage will be over. She knows that what Jiyong’s feelings is mere loneliness from Dara’s absence. She doesn’t want other people to think that she’s taking advantage of Dara’s absence to steal Jiyong. She will never steal Jiyong but if ever Jiyong would choose Chaerin over Dara she will push him aside, she will never ever try to steal Jiyong.

She arrived at the YG building with sandwich in her right hand and coffee on her left; she immediately went to YG’s office because it seemed really important.

Chaerin: “Good morning, Sajangnim. Sorry if I brought my breakfast here. I rushed from our house to here”

YG: “Oh that’s fine. Sorry that I called you extremely early for work”

Chaerin: “It’s fine with me but what brings me here so early, sajangnim?”

YG: “I already received the script and plot for the music video. The shoot will be on Saturday, so you still have 3 more days to prepare” YG handed the script to Chaerin “I already read the script and it’s pretty interesting especially the ending part”

Chaerin: “Oh I hope I can really pull this off. I’ll just read this script after I finish with my breakfast”

YG: “Okay you can do that, be sure to impress the staff and don’t disappoint me. Okay?” he said that while smiling

Chaerin: “Neh, sajangnim”

YG: “Okay, you can go now”

Chaerin bows in front of YG and she brought her sandwich and coffee with her, she’s still early for the practice and the girls will arrive in half an hour so she still have time. She decided to just go to their practice room and finish her breakfast and read the script. She sat on the corner when her phone beeped that says she has a text message.

“Good morning, Chae!”

“Good morning Jay oppa. Do you always wake up this early?”

“Ani, I need to practice the choreography for my new song”

“Oh right, the ‘Girlfriend’ song”

“Yeah, that’s right”

Before Chaerin was able to reply to his text, another text comes up

You're not a comedian but you keep making me laugh...

Every time I see you, my brightly smiling face appears...

I can't express this with words - you're the most beautiful girl...

“Oppa, what are you talking about?”

“That are some part from my new song, I just thought that it really suits you. I need to stop texting now, I need to practice. Have a nice day, Chae!”

Chaerin was so touched, Jay made her so special but she doesn’t know if she can repay him. She finished eating her breakfast and decided to read the script for the music video, then suddenly…

Chaerin: “What the F***!”

Just in time that Minji arrived in their practice room

Minji: “Unnie, why are you shouting? “

Chaerin: “Minji-ah! I read the script for the music video” she acted like the earth fell down on her head. She’s so cute

Minji: “And then? What’s in the script?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin: “I have a kissing scene with Jay Park!”

***

Sorry guys if I just updated today. I've been busy these past few days. hope you like my update today. :) comment and subscribe!

Thank you so much, earthlings~!

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degrees*