Chapter 14: Needs

Forcible Wedlock

 

Dara was been busy promoting that even holding her cellphone is impossible, she just have small talks to Jiyong but whenever they talk it’s always about Dara and her idol life. There are things that Jiyong wants to confine to Dara but every time he tries to in, Dara always interrupt him. Those moments that Jiyong wants to share something important happened and there’s no one to talk to. Dara is busy, Yongbae is nowhere to be found, TOP is always hanging out with Bom and the other Bigbang members are just have their respective schedules. This are the moments that he misses his best friend… Chaerin.

He went home in their apartment early because he knew that Chaerin is there and hasn’t got any schedule for today. He just wants to talk to her just like before. He even bought food for them to eat lunch. When he arrived at their apartment he heard her talking to someone over her phone.

Chaerin: “Oppa, don’t be nervous about the release of your album. I know it will be a big hit.” She smiled while talking

Jiyong seemed that Chaerin didn’t see him arrived he put the food he bought to the kitchen and wait for Chaerin to end her conversation after that he sat down in front of her and just listening to her conversation with someone over the phone.

Chaerin: “No, I haven’t had my lunch. I guess I’ll just have ramen today” she’s laughing, something that Jiyong haven’t seen in her for so long. He thought that luckily he bought food for them to eat since Chaerin haven’t eaten her lunch.

Chaerin: “Now? Oh, okay oppa. Just text me where, okay bye.” She ended the call and she greeted Jiyong.

Jiyong: “Who’s the one you’re talking to a while ago?”

Chaerin: “Jay oppa. He just wants someone to talk to because he’s really nervous about the release of his album. Oh, by the way oppa, I’ll be going out. Jay oppa and me will eat lunch together. If you’re hungry you can just make some call for delivery or there’s ramen in the pantry”

With that, Chaerin went to her room without waiting for Jiyong’s reply. She’s preparing herself to go out for a lunch with Jay.

While Jiyong is really pissed off. “Why they going out together and those laugh and smile, it’s been a while since I saw that, I miss seeing Chaerin’s happy face. Why do I feel like I’m hating that Jay Park real hard.” Jiyong thought.

Chaerin came out from her room and was about to go out when Jiyong thinks that he needs to stop her from going out from their apartment.

Jiyong: “Chae, can you not go?”

Chaerin: “Why? I already said yes to eat lunch out”

Jiyong: “Please? We can just eat lunch here”

Chaerin: “Oppa, if you worry about someone to cook for your lunch, like what I just said you can make a delivery. Jay oppa needs me now because he needs someone to talk to since he’s really nervous about his album”

Jiyong: “But I need you too, I also need someone to talk to.”

There was a pause… Chaerin feels like she needs to stay, she can see the sincerity that he needs someone, but Jay was already calling her phone and she realize that she’s not Jiyong’s girlfriend. She needs to forget him or else she will be in the same state as before. She needs to put up a wall between them.

Chaerin: “Oppa, don’t be confuse. I’m just your wife, I’m not Dara unnie. She’s the one that has the right to be beside you.” She smiled faintly “I need to go, Jay oppa is waiting for me”

***

Their lunch out was a lot of fun that after they eat, they play in the amusement park with a lot of disguise for the fans not to see them. Jay brings Chaerin at their apartment building around 10pm. Chaerin head to their apartment and saw all the lights off. It was really dark and she can’t see the switch off and then suddenly someone hugged her from the back, she tried to move out from the hug but he was strong

Jiyong: “Don’t move, can we just stay like this for a moment. Please?” Chaerin was shocked but she doesn’t know what to do and just stayed that way for a while.

Chaerin: “Oppa, I can’t move, you hug me so tight it hurts” Jiyong sniffs Chaerin smell and then he looses the hug but just in time to turn Chaerin around to face him.

Despite the darkness of their apartment she can still see that his eyes are a little watery and was like about to cry

Chaerin:”Oppa, what’s wrong? Tell me” Jiyong just cupped her face and look directly at her eyes

Jiyong: “I don’t know Chae. I really don’t know why I feel this way. All I know is that I need to do this--” and he just kissed her hungrily. Chaerin was shocked at first but she can’t do anything about it she feels so weak with his kisses and responded with the hungry kiss Jiyong is doing. They are battling for dominance as Jiyong’s hand is snaking behind her back and making its way inside her shirt, Chaerin can feel it and came back to her senses. She pushed him off and they are both panting.

Chaerin: “Oppa, please don’t do this again. What if Dara unnie will know this.”

Jiyong: “I don’t know all I know is that I hate that Jay guy” scratching his head and really look so frustrated.

Chaerin: “Oppa, don’t be selfish, I might be your wife in eyes of other people but that doesn’t change that you and Dara unnie are dating. You can’t keep the both of us in your life.” She crying, it’s the first time she said it to him for him being so selfish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think it’s about time for me to be happy.” As she walked to her room and just cry silently.

***

what do you guys think of this chapter? :) don't forget to comment and subscribe~! :D

thank you so much, earthlings!

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degrees*