Chapter 16: Operation

Forcible Wedlock

 

Minji: “Hahaha! Unnie, you’re so funny” she’s laughing really hard just in time Bom went inside their practice room

Bom: “What’s happening here? And why are you laughing, Minji-ah?”

Minji: “Bommie unnie, just ask Chaerin unnie why because if you will hear it you’ll surely laugh”

Bom turned to face the worry look of Chaerin

Bom: “Chaerin-ah! What’s happening?”

Chaerin: “Unnie~!!! I already have the script for the music video”

Bom: “And what’s the big deal about that?”

Chaerin: “I have a kissing scene with Jay oppa” she acted like she was about to cry

Bom: “Hahahaha! You’re right Minji, it’s so funny. Chaerin-ah! What’s wrong with kissing scene it’s not like you’ve never kissed someone before”

Chaerin: “Unnie, it’s not like that, what will other say if they would see it? What will Jiyong oppa’s reaction about it?”

Bom: “So the main concern here is about Jiyong, right? Chaerin it’s okay what’s there to hide? It’s not like you’re really married because of love”

Chaerin looks so weary; she needs to tell to her girls what’s been bugging her lately because of Jiyong.

Chaerin: “Girls, I need to tell you something”

Minji: “Oh no, unnie. The last time I heard you say that sentence you told us the biggest shock of the year” Bom nodded what Minji said

Chaerin: “Do you want to hear it or not?”

Bom: “Of course we will hear it, spill it out“

Chaerin: “Jiyong oppa changed a lot. He’s not the usual hot Jiyong and he’s being too nosy about my whereabouts and he’s just protecting me. He even told me that he hates Jay oppa”

Bom: “When did that started?”

Chaerin: “I don’t know exactly but I’m just sure that he was never like that before Jay oppa appeared”

Bom: “Omo! I think I just know why”

Chaerin: “I know what you’re thinking, he also said that he’s confuse about me and Dara unnie”

Bom: “So what did you say to him?”

Chaerin: “I just told him that he can’t be confuse and I’m trying to push him away”

Minji: “You did a good job unnie, for me Jay oppa is way too better that Jiyong oopa”

Chaerin was just silent for a moment, she’s weighing the situation

Chaerin: “But you know girls, I don’t think I can give back what Jay oppa has to offer. He’s sweet and nice guy. I just hope that one day I could repay him for being too nice”

Bom: “You know what will I say, I think just follow your heart. It’s cliché but it’s for your happiness, if you’re happy with Jiyong go for it but don’t let Jay wait for nothing”

Cherin: “So unnie, what do you suggest?”

Bom: “You won’t steal Jiyong from Dara but we’ll help you how to make Jiyong realize who he really wants. So our plan is… Operation Jealousy!”

Minji: “Unnie~ I like that!”

Chaerin: “Do you think it will work? It’s like I’m using Jay oppa”

Bom: “I think it will work, maybe in the process of doing the Operation Jealousy project, you’ll find out that you like Jay Park more. We will give Jiyong the taste of what you’ve been through”

Chaerin sigh, although Bom’s idea is more like for a drama show she will hope for the best. She’s praying that it will turn out for the better.

***

Jiyong came to Teddy’s recording studio late that morning. He doesn’t feel like going to work but Teddy needs him to work for another song.

Teddy: “Yo, Ji! You look like a zombie, sleep deprivation perhaps?” He’s teasing him again

Jiyong: “Don’t start on me, hyung! Didn’t feel so good today”

Teddy: “Oh okay, the other Bigbang members will arrive soon. Oh by the way, Chaerin arrived here early, YG needs her that’s she rushed to his office with her breakfast on her both hands”

Jiyong: “Oh right, I know that. What’s so important that taking her breakfast at home is impossible?”

Teddy: “I had a talk with YG about that, it’s about the script for the music video with Jay Park” Jiyong doesn’t like the feeling whatever will come out in Teddy’s mouth, he just kept silent and tries to calm down. “And you know what’s interesting? Chaerin will have a kissing scene with Jay Park”

Teddy is smiling he knows that what he said will pissed Jiyong so much and he’s right. Jiyong stood up and went out of the room slamming the door.

 

***

Another update for you guys :) I'm sorry if I can't update one chapter per day it's either I'm busy or I'm running out of ideas for a chapter. oh well, I guess this is what they call writer's block >:( hope you like this chappy :D I'll update this whenever I can.

Kamsamnida, Yeorubun~! :D

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degrees*