Two Worlds

Unexpected Love

Wonwoo wakes up to shut his alarm off. He sighs to himself while looking at the time. 5 in the morning. Time to start his daily routine. After showering and dressing up, he goes to his study desk and start studying. He stop studying when the clock struck 6. He goes downstairs to eat breakfast with his family. "Good morning mom, dad." He greeted his parents while sitting down at the dining table. "Morning son, have you studied for the Algebra test today?" His mom asked him. He sighs again. Why that is the first question his mom ask in this beautiful morning? Eventhough that kind of question is such an ordinary question to Wonwoo but still, they still have a lot of good question to ask, right? Like "How was your sleep darling?" or 'What kind of drinks you want, honey? Milk or coffee?"

 "Yes mom, don't worry. I'll make sure to get full marks for today's test." Wonwoo said while smilling reassuringly to his mother. This is practically what Jeon Wonwoo will face everyday in his entire life. Studying, learning, do well in examinations, become the top scorer and getting praises from his teacher. Being the only son in this disciplined and strict family, Wonwoo's world only rotates around school, exams and academic things. He doesn't even pay attention to his surrounding. It is a lie if he said that he is satisfied or happy living like this, but he doesn't have any other choices. This is the reason why he never talks to anyone, so he is not interested in anything related to love and relationship. He is just too busy to think about one. This is the life of the 18 year old Jeon Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu on the other side, is the complete opposite of Wonwoo. He is a 32 year guy. Living by his money that he gain by working his off. He isn't that rich though, but for a guy living by himself, his life is pretty satisfying. That night he wears casually and sprays on his perfume, getting ready to enjoy his night. He drives his red Matt Castrucci Mazda to Highlight Nightclub. Mingyu always loved to go out and do activities outside of his house to keep him busy. If he just sit and do nothing in his house, he will feel so lonely. Yes, Mingyu's life is pretty satisfying except the fact that he is so pathetic with things related to love and relationships. For the past few years, he dated a few girls but none of the relationship works. He doesn't even know the reason his love life failed. The only thing he knows is, he already gave up on his love life. He is tired of waiting for the someone special that will give colours to his life. Now even though he goes to the club, he found none of the girls that seduced him interesting so he just sit with his friends and talk about random things.

____________________________________________

Ta dahh~ \(^3^)/

This is the first chapter of the story~!

Oh,btw this is me crazyderpfangirl2319! (●o●)/

My unnie is currently busy right now~ But don't worry she will come back when she is on a break or something okay? (ˊ▽ˋ)9

So yeahh.. I have to go back to my school soon. (T︵T)(•︹•;)

Huhu, bye bye guise! Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote~  (~^0^)~

Bbyongg

 

​​​

​​​​