The Incident

Unexpected Love

As they heard the bell rang as the sign that the 4th period already ends, all the students hurriedly let themselves to the canteen as the teacher allowed them to exit the class. Soonyoung, Wonwoo’s best friend was already waiting for him as he lend himself against the door while bringing four packets of Kimbab and two lunch boxes with him.

 

“Wonwoo!” Soonyoung calls Wonwoo as he lifts the food packets and shows them to Wonwoo and when Wonwoo saw his best friend, his eyes turned into crescents as he put his stuff in his bag and follows Soonyoung to the canteen. Soonyoung and Wonwoo has been good friends since they were in Year 1. Wonwoo was an introvert, nope, still an introvert and becoming friends with Soonyoung at the first time was not really comfortable for him because Soonyoung talks a lot. And he really mean it. But now, they are already a senior in that school, Wonwoo is already been synonymous with Soonyoung’s behavior and even feel incomplete without Soonyoung by his side.

 

Love? Yes, they love each other but only as a best friend. Both Wonwoo and Soonyoung already confessed that they both are not straight and realized it when both of them doesn’t feel attracted to girls and not only the both of them, their friends knew about thistoo. Soonyoung always tell Wonwoo about Seokmin, one of their friend and also Soonyoung’s crush about his handsomeness, his caring behavior and how smart he is in the school. Wonwoo feels happy to know that Soonyoung and Seokmin are already close but not as close as him and Soonyoung and he always pray for them that they will be together soon as Seokmin has told them about him being a gay too. Wonwoo? Wonwoo is not really interested in relationships. For now, he just need to study hard, just like what his parents want him to do.

 

Both of them sit on the canteen at one of the table that consists 7 people. Soonyoung quickly steps closer to Seokmin and sits beside him as he gives Wonwoo the lunch box that his mom made for him and Wonwoo, as usual. “Hey guys! Today my mom made Kimbab and she send her regards to all of you,” Soonyoung said to all of them as Wonwoo sits in front of him and beside Jun. “Aww~ We miss your mom too! How about we go to Soonyoung’s house after school?” Jeonghan said as he takes a Kimbab using his chopstick. “I didn’t say my mom misses you but yeah why not! We’ll watching new horror movie that I’ve downloaded yesterday,”

 

“Why horror movie? You know I hate watching it right?” Wonwoo said with his mouth full of food. Soonyoung giggles and said, “Seokmin loves to watch it right?” Seokmin nodded eagerly while giggles and eat the Kimbab deliciously, looking at Soonyoung with cheeks as red as a tomato now. Wonwoo rolls his eyes, his friend right here is too obvious with his feeling towards Seokmin and he bet Seokmin already knows about it and maybe he will choose the right time to confess as well because damn two of them don’t know how to hide their feelings. “Alright! We’ll go to Soonyoung’s house after school. Everyone will join, right?”Jisoo who sits beside Jeonghan voiced. “I’m sorry guys, I have an assignment to submit tomorrow so I’ll be in library after school to finish that,” Wonwoo said as he drinks his water. “Nah, it’s okay, goodluck on the assignment by the way,” Vernon said with a smile on his face.

 

….

 

“I told you to cancel my date with the girl right? I’m really not in the mood now, Seungcheol.” Mingyu lets out a heavy sigh as Seungcheol reminds him about his date this night with a girl. “This is your freaking third time canceling your date, I give you opportunity to meet new friends, I’m not asking you to date with her immediately, just.. Know her first, can you?” Mingyu brushes his hair roughly and stares at his neat office desk. He is really not in the mood in knowing people right now, Seungcheol knows that but urgh why he forces him!

 

“Just this time, please???? It will be embarrassing if you cancel this date, yeah I mean the girl is already excited to meet you and I don’t want to embarrass myself again,” Seungcheol pouts, makes Mingyu cringes. This almost middle aged man pouting is not cute at all. “Fine, but just today! I don’t want you to arrange any date next time, or I will cut your wage,” Mingyu stands up and leaves Seungcheol alone in his office before Seungcheol says anything.

 

That night Mingyu’s date is not pretty satisfying because he was ended up being wet because he accidentally said that the girl’s make up is too thick until he didn’t has appetite to eat. Well, that was true though. Mingyu didn’t eat on the date and he feels lazy to cook today so he decides to stop at the grocery store and eat cheese ramen there because cheese is life. While Mingyu walks to the store, he suddenly hears a screaming voice on the dark and narrow road. He is pretty scared with ghosts but after he hears cough from the same voice, he draws closer to the voice and suddenly he sees a group of boys - he is sure that they are students - and a boy who is being hit by them. “Hey kids! Let go of him! , kids these days is so ing scary,” Mingyu runs to the place, screaming and mumbling at the end of his words.

 

He saw a boy is already laying down, unconscious with a lot of blood at his head.  Mingyu slaps his cheeks softly but the boy is still not moving so he lift the boy - damn this is boy so light is he not eating or what - and decides to brings him to the hospital, hoping that the boy is just fine.

 

 

“Jeon Wonwoo’s family?” A Nurse asks Mingyu, since he’s the one here. He doesn’t know who’s this boy nor his family, he just hoping this boy is not losing his memory after he wake up later. “Uh, no actually I… Err…”

 

“His boyfriend?”

 

“Uh? Uhh.. Err, umm yeah,”

 

“Even though not all people accepting this kind of relationship, don’t worry I’m not one of them,”The nurse smiles, “Jeon Wonwoo is okay, it is just his head and several parts of his body have many scars. He’ll wake up soon, Sir, you can come in,” The nurse bow to Mingyu before she leaves. Mingyu enters the ward and he sees a boy who is his face is already clean from bloods, is sleeping on the ward bed. His pointed nose and full pink lips attracts Mingyu. Mingyu sits beside him and studies his face. Wow. Stunning and cute at the same time. He chuckles,he himself doesn’t believe that he will be attracted to a young boy like him.  

 

He doesn't mind being this little boy's boyfriend, though.

 

.....

 

Hey guys! Its Meanie97 here! I'm so sorry for this late update and also for my other meanie fanfics T.T I'm feeling bad making you guys wait T.T I'm so sorryy but yeahh I'm not busy anymore so I guess I'll update new chapter for my other fanfic too!!