Its Getting Started

Unexpected Love

Mingyu puts both of his legs on the table as the lean on his fluffy sofa while waiting for Seungcheol to come. He plays Temple Run on his phone just like what a high school students do when they wait for something, and sometimes he feels mad at the phone because of losing. As Seungcheol suddenly burst into Mingyu’s office and hits Mingyu’s head confidently, Mingyu pauses his game and immediately puts his free hand on the hurt head part as he stares Seungcheol with the ‘what the hell’ looks.

 

“Why the are you calling me I’m busy with your ing work you need this evening you -hole,” Seungcheol said in one breath. Mingyu just smiles, he pats the seat beside him, as a sign for Seungcheol to sit. Seungcheol fill the seat as he stares at Mingyu. Mingyu is the person who likes to work so much, he has no time to rest like this. Weird.

 

“Why are you suddenly sit here and enjoy the ty game in your phone? You got a ‘chick’ or what?” Mingyu smiles while scrolling his twitter timeline as he nods his head as the answer to Seungcheol’s question. “The ???? Who is she? Where the did you met her?” Seungcheol get shocked, makes Mingyu laughs. “Well, that is not her. It’s him,” Mingyu said without getting any scared feel inside him to tell Seungcheol that he is gay-well, biual is more accurate- because Seungcheol knows him inside-out. “Ooh.. It’s a guy huh.. Where did you met him?”

 

“In my library. Well actually I met him when he was bullied with street boys near the convenient store and I saved him but he don’t know me until now. You know what! He wore a ing cute glasses , I really want to bite him yesterday,” Mingyu said while grits his teeth like someone wants to bite a cute cat but they keep themselves for not to. Seungcheol stares at Mingyu again, while chuckles and says, “Weirdo -hole, you scared him, right?”

 

“HAHAHA! How do you know? I was teasing him and his reaction was so ing cute! You must see how he looked at me- Oh no you can’t, you’ll falling in love with him if you watch,” Mingyu said in a breath. “I’m not a weirdo like you, freaking - oh wait, you said you met him in your library? What did he do there?” Seungcheol asks. “He was ing studying, duh,”

 

“! Then the guy is a student!? Are you ing crazy do you know your age this year?” Seungcheol get double shock from before. “Damn, chill! I don’t know, maybe he is in his 20s, but what’s wrong if he is still in school tho, I still want him, I really don’t mind,”

 

“Are you stupid? Is he such a fool like you to not graduate in high school in 20s?” Seungcheol said, while pulls out a chocolate stick from the box that already open on the table. “ Lol, he can be a university student too, ty head,” Mingyu said, makes Seungcheol kicks his leg on the table. “Still, don’t be too hopeful that he will like you,”

 

“Well, just don’t give up and be myself is enough right?” Mingyu says confidently. “Tsk, this guy.. He will be more afraid if you be yourself,”

 

“Then should I be fake?” “No.. That doesn’t sounds right.. Well, our conversation doesn’t sounds right either. Good luck man, I have finish my work now or I know you will kill me if I don’t finish it on due time so, laterz weirdo,” Seungcheol stands up and exits MIngyu’s room after got a bye from Mingyu. Well, Seungcheol knows Mingyu will not be serious on what he said just now, I mean he’s a workaholic person, no way he will sacrifice his work time with spending with the guy, right? No, the Mingyu that Seungcheol knows is falling in love with his own work, not with a guy- to be exact, a student. A freaking student. Mingyu is in his early 30s and he said he is attracted with a student? Mingyu is not a stupid person like that, Seungcheol knows that.

 

Well, it is only on this thought, though.

 

.

 

Wonwoo writes his last notes on the paper and puts his stationary in his pencil case as the teacher ends the class early today. Wonwoo checks his notes again, after satisfies on the complication of the notes, he put it in his bag and says goodbye to his friends. “Hey, I’m going to the library, wanna join?” Wonwoo asks Soonyoung as he sees that guy talking to Jun outside of his class. “Oh you don’t go home with us?” Soonyoung asks. “Yup, I’m sorry, I have lots of assignments and homework need to send by next week so I have to finish some of them today,” Wonwoo says with a guilty smile on his face. Soonyoung smiles back and pats Wonwoo’s shoulder. “Nah, its fine. Well, then, see you tomorrow! Good luck with your homework and assignments!” Soonyoung and Jun wave at Wonwoo before two of them disappeared at the hall.

 

As Wonwoo arrives, he puts his bag at one of the empty table and immediately look through for the books he wants at the shelf as he greets the librarian in front of the library. He looks through the ‘Calculus’ shelf and he finds the book he wants at the top of the shelf. He tries to reach for it without any help since that someone uses the chair given and he confidently thinks that he will get the book if he tiptoes, so he tiptoes and reach his right hand up to get the book. Luckily for him, the book is already in his hand but he doesn’t expect that there are lots of books on top of the book he wants to take and all the books fall onto him but suddenly he feels a hand wrapped around his waist and now he is in someone’s hug. He get shocked too much until he feel his hands is trembling -not sure because of the books or the hug- and his heart pumping fast. The person releases the hug while holds his hurt head -because the books fall onto his head-. Wonwoo stares the person face, and he immediately says, “Ahjussi?”

 

Wonwoo sees Mingyu still feeling hurt on his head and Wonwoo pulls Mingyu to sit in front of him -between the book shelf- and pats Mingyu’s head at the hurt part. “Is it hurt?” Asks Wonwoo with a concern face. Mingyu looks at Wonwoo, his hurt lessen but decides to . “Ouch! It’s hurt here,” Mingyu shows him the hurt part and Wonwoo blows to make it less hurt. Cute. Mingyu thinks as he accidentally smiles. “Still hurt?” Wonwoo asks again. Mingyu stares at Wonwoo’s pretty eyes, and he shakes his head. “No, after you blew my head,”

 

“I’m.. I’m sorry ahjussi,” Wonwoo says as he bows his head in front of Mingyu. “No! Its fine.. Let’s put these books in their place back, shall we?” Mingyu stands up, followed by Wonwoo and they do the work together.

 

.

 

“So, you still in school?” Asks Mingyu while stares at Wonwoo sipping his Ice Americano. Wonwoo nods, he picks up the small fork and digs the cheese cake deliciously. “Where is your school?”

 

“Pledis High School,” Wonwoo answers while chews the remaining pieces of cake in his mouth. After he swallows all of it and drink his Americano again, he asks, “Ahjussi, why I always see you in the library? Are you a student too?” Mingyu chuckles as he thinks on wanting to pinch Wonwoo’s chubby cheek but he insists to control himself. “I own that library,”

 

“Are you serious?” Wonwoo got shocked after the confession and stares at Mingyu’s eyes with his wide foxy eyes that Mingyu admire much. Mingyu coolly nodded as he let himself picks a strawberry on Wonwoo’s plate but Wonwoo is more faster, he hits Mingyu’s hand lightly before the strawberry got into Mingyu’s mouth. “Oh by the way, you don’t remember me?”

 

“What do you mean?? Oh we met at the library before, right?”

 

“That’s one thing too but we’ve met before that, actually. Eh no. I’ve met you before,” Mingyu says, as he shamelessly touches Wonwoo’s left cheek that has some wounds because of the incident that night several days ago. “Still hurt?” Mingyu asks. Wonwoo stiffs, as he touches Mingyu’s hand on his cheek without realise and he widen his eyes as he catches something. “No, it’s not hurt anymore. Ahjussi, are you the one that helped me that night?” Wonwoo asks. “What a fast catcher, aren’t you,”

 

“Yup, I helped you that night, I saw you had been unconscious on the street and I brought you to the hospital,” Wonwoo’s cheek suddenly becomes red Mingyu realises it and pinches his cheek with his hand that still on the shorter’s cheek. “Why are you blushing? Hmm?” Mingyu pinches Wonwoo’s cheek again as he can’t stand of this guy in front of him being cute even without doing anything. “I-I.. No! I’m not blushing,” Wonwoo pushes the big hand from his cheek and continue dig in his cake. Mingyu smiles, he decides to stop teasing him for today.

 

.

 

 

“Ahjussi.. Thank you for sending me home,” Wonwoo says as he smiles cutely to Mingyu. “And.. Thank you for saving me that day,” Wonwoo continues without looking at the older. “Only that? A thank you?” Mingyu asks shamelessly, being his real self in front of Wonwoo. Wonwoo looks at him weirdly as he thinks what else he can give? “Give me your phone,” Mingyu said, and the shorter gives him more weirder look as he slowly takes his phone from his pocket and give it to Mingyu. Mingyu slides up the phone screen as he sees a wallpaper of Wonwoo and probably one of his friend make peace sign while smile cutely looking at the camera. Mingyu smiles as he mumbles “Cute,” pretty loud purposely wants Wonwoo to hear it and he swipes and hits the buttons on the screen until he satisfied. “What are you doing, ahjussi?” Wonwoo asks as he hears Mingyu’s phone rings but only few seconds.

 

“Here, I’ll call you later, okay? Go take shower or anything but don’t sleep yet until you get my call, okay?”

 

“Wait, ahjussi, you are so weird.. We are not knowing each other and you ma-”

 

“We will, later after you answer my calls in few hours. Don’t forget okay? And why are you calling me ahjussi? Is my face looks like one?”

 

“Well, no.. It’s just.. I don’t know what to call you, so-”

 

“Its fine then, I don’t really mind you calling me ahjussi though. Oh wait, you said my face doesn’t look like ahjussi right??? So is that a meaning of you silently told me that I’m handsome?,” Mingyu says as he raises his left eyebrow twice and smirks. “Well, hmm.. Honestly, ahjussi is a handsome guy to me but you are weirder than I think so..”

 

“Me? Weird? I often heard that from my friends though, but I want to know the reason from you,” Mingyu chuckles. “Well, firstly.. You suddenly barged me when I was study at the library- I mean, your library, and said nonsense thing like some cliché pick up lines and today you saved me from those those book to fall on my head and you asked me out without even knowing who I am,” Wonwoo says while plays with his fingers and stares at them like there are the most attracting thing at that time. Mingyu smiles as he asks, “And why are you accept for getting out with me though?”

 

“Because.. Because my heart told me to? Yeah,” Wonwoo replies as he feels his cheeks becomes tinge pink, without he realise, Mingyu grits his teeth after seeing the shorter’s cute reaction and decides to control himself from doing something weird again since that this kid already says he is weird. “Well, honestly, I like you since I saw you slept in the hospital. I find you cute at that time, and also now. You are cute, has anyone other than me tell you the same? No? They are blind then,” Mingyu says as he doesn’t give any space for Wonwoo to answer his question. And he continues, “But you think this is too early to confess those thing right? Since that we don’t know each other but it’s fine, we can take this thing slowly, right?”

 

Wonwoo continue plays with his fingers without answering Mingyu’s question, makes Mingyu worried. “Why? You don’t want to? You.. You already have a boyfriend?” Mingyu asks. Wonwoo lift his head up and lays his eyes on Mingyu’s as he quickly shakes his head. “I don’t have any and never have before this,” Wonwoo plays his fingers again, “It’s just.. My parents are very strict on this kind of thing, well they even don’t know that I am a biual person.. I afraid they will know about us,”

 

“Do you love them?”

 

“Of course! But.. I don’t think they do the same, as they always make my exam result as their priority than his son’s condition, ask me to study when I sick, and I’ll dead if they know that I’m going out with you, wasting time to study,” Wonwoo says. “And you are okay with it?” Mingyu asks as he feel how unfair their parents do to his son. “No, sometimes I feel depressed and once I can’t control myself from cutting my wrist because I feel lonely.. But I was okay after that, plus I have lots of close friends in my school now, they are my happiness,” Wonwoo fixes his glasses from falling down while he shows his sincere smile to Mingyu.

 

Mingyu immediately hugs Wonwoo so tight, never wanting to let him go and Wonwoo get shocked, doesn’t know what to do right now. “I promise you, I never let you feel lonely anymore. From now on, I always be with you no matter where you go, you hear me?” Mingyu whispers. Wonwoo touched at Mingyu’s words as he smiles and nods. “Thank you, ahjussi,”

 

.

 

To: Ahjussi <3

 

Never expected to talk with you about my personal problems

I feel relieved now

Thank you again, ahjussi ^^

 

To: Wonwoo cutie pie

 

Anything is for you sweetie;)

I’ll call you now, okay?

 

To: Ahjussi <3

 

Okay^^

 

 

As he hears the ringtone from his phone, he immediately answers and he hears the voice that makes his heart flutters badly. Why? Why his heart suddenly feels like this? The excitement of waiting the ahjussi to call him is one thing too.

 

“Hello,” Wonwoo’s smile almost reaches his ears as he heard the gentleman voice inside his phone. How he wish he can hear this voice often. Why he feels like this??

 

....

 

Guyssssssss im so sorry for nor updating this story for tooooooo long TT butcyeah dont worry this fanfics is still on going without hanging! BTW guys, i know its too late to say about thi but I WAS MEETING WITH SEVENTEEN IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn guys, before the concert, I was waiting for them in the airport, as soon as they arrived in Malaysia(where is in my place), I CAN'T EVEN SCREAMED LIKE OTHER CARATS! I was stunned, starstrucked  over them. And the most unexpectedly thing happened was, LEE SEOKMIN WAS LOOKING AT ME! Okay, I dont know whether he was looking at me or the girl between me but as I lift my hand and waved at him, HE WAS FREAKING WAVING BACK damn guys seriously that 3-5 seconds is the most sweetest moments that happened to me ever. Oh ya and I went to the concert too, it was so so so so fun! I got lots of freebies, I got lots of kind and crazy carats, I've got to see Vernon and Hoshi played high note game with us and Vernon was lost and he danced cutely xD And I've to go watched Crazy In Love in live(my fav song), and etc hhahahahaha seriously that time was the best memories ever happened in my life. Oh btw, thank you huys who are still waiting for this story, i love you guys so muchhh! *send virtual hugs*  -meanie97