Shut Your Mouth

Fall For Me Again

“Didn’t you recognize me?”

Jiwoo gritted her teeth in irritation as she tapped away on her keyboard. Tae-hyung was standing behind her and she terribly wished he’d leave her alone.

“No,” she muttered to the screen.

“Huh,” Tae-hyung said in a thoughtful voice. “Am I that forgettable?”

This time, Jiwoo wished he’d get struck by lightning. After he practically announced to everyone in their department that she was his stalker, everyone started to give her weird looks and whispered behind her back. And this jerk didn’t just end it there. He followed her around the office, asking her all sorts of questions that weren’t about work, basically adding fuel to the fire.

And worse of it all, he was her boss.

Jiwoo took a deep breath and said in the calmest voice she could muster, “We haven’t seen each other for over five years. Of course I forgot.”

“But wasn’t I your first love?”

She resisted the urge to slam her hands down on the keyboard.

This crazy, son of a b–


The boy wasn’t reading.

Jiwoo noticed it as soon as she entered the library. In just two days she’d already honed her crush radar to a pat and she knew exactly where he was everytime she came in.

He was studying. His school books were scattered in front of him and he had a frown on his face while he wrote on his notebook. Jiwoo walked to the shelf that was nearest to him, acting as if she was choosing a book to read when in fact she was trying to find out his name. She’d been trying to know it ever since she saw him again. Peeking from behind the shelf, she searched for his name among his things. He was a senior, she realized when she saw his class number. But sadly, she couldn’t find his name.

Disappointed, she picked up a random book and went to sit two tables behind him. She didn’t read however and just kept staring at him.

For two hours, while he studied, she just kept staring at him.

And for those two hours, she was in awe.

Because he never took a break, not even once, while she couldn’t even make it into one hour of studying without frothing in the mouth.

Her crush was smart, she thought with a giggle.

She was truly fortunate she fell in love with someone like him.


“So, are you still in love with me?”

“No.”

Jiwoo felt Tae-hyung lean against her desk. “Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Even though you stalked me for over a year?”

Her eyebrow twitched. “Yes.”

“Even though you read all the books I’d read in the library?”

“Y-yes.”

“Even though you pushed me against the wall, ravished me, and even slipped in your tongue when you kissed me?”

Her cheeks on fire, she whirled her swivel chair around to face him. “I did not do that!”

Tae-hyung grinned down at her. “You finally looked at me.”

Jiwoo was at lost for words at his deviousness.

Tae-hyung reached out to put a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“If what you’re saying is true,” he began softly. “If you’ve really stopped loving me, Jiwoo, then I’ll make you fall in love with me again.”

Her jaw dropped.

He winked at her before he went back to his desk.

W-what did he just say?