Just Live Your Life

Fall For Me Again

“You did a great job with your presentation.”

Jiwoo smiled at Woo-jin as she took the coffee he was handing her. “Thank you,” she replied. “But I couldn’t have done it without Tae-hyung’s help.”

Woo-jin beamed when she mentioned his friend’s name. “So are you feeling closer to him now?”

Jiwoo lost the smile. “As close as a subordinate would be to her superior,” she deadpanned.

“There's nothing wrong with admitting you're close to him,” Woo-jin said with a laugh. "And I don't think he'd mind at all if you and him are close."

Of course he wouldn't. 

Jiwoo cocked her head to the side, curious all of a sudden. “How long have you known each other?” she asked Woo-jin.

“We’ve been friends since we were kids. We also went to the same schools and even got into the same company. You know, when I think about it, I’m actually sick of his face.”

Oh, Jiwoo thought with surprise.

No wonder Woo-jin looked familiar. He was the friend she saw with Tae-hyung at the river, the library and at the park.

And does he know?

Her thoughts went miserable.

Does he know that she used to stalk his best friend?


“Are you still stalking the library guy?” Young-ji asked, walking beside Jiwoo to the school gates.

Jiwoo gave her a glare as shrugged her school blazer off. Then she answered, “I’m not stalking him, okay? I’m… admiring him from afar.”

Young-ji raised an eye brow. “You already admitted to stalking him.”

“Can you really blame me?” she muttered as she slipped the ribbon off her neck. “He’s too handsome, too intelligent, too great for me. I’m just… me. I have nothing to show for.”

With a derisive snort, Young-ji slung an arm over her shoulder. “Nothing to show for? This coming from the girl who got confessed to by the tennis club’s captain, the volleyball club’s captain, the archery club’s captain, the art club’s captain—?“

“They were all just messing with me,” Jiwoo interrupted hurriedly. She never liked talking about this. “They were probably just making a contest of it.”

Young-ji stared at her strangely. “We seriously need to work on your self-confidence. And if that was true, I would have gone to each and everyone of them and socked them.”

Jiwoo grinned as she stuffed her ribbon and blazer in her bag. “So where are you going with the basketball club’s captain on your first date?”

“To the movies.” Young-ji smiled. “See? I confessed and got him to ask me out. So think about confessing to library guy, alright?”

“Fine,” Jiwoo sighed. “I’ll think about it.”


“Did you know about me?” Jiwoo asked Woo-jin in an embarrassed tone.

“About you being his stalker?” Woo-jin said in jest. “It came as a surprise, really. I didn’t know until he said it on your first day here.”

“Really?” 

He nodded. “Tae-hyung doesn’t really tell me anything until I prod it out of him. But,” he frowned, “I remember that before we graduated high school, he became weirdly depressed and looked… lost. He was unmotivated and listless when we went to university and it took him quite awhile to return back to what he was before. But I don't think he was ever the same. And now that I think about it, it makes me wonder if the reason was you.”

Jiwoo stared at him with her eyes wide and her lips parted.

Depressed? Lost?

Were they talking about the same Tae-hyung? The same Tae-hyung with the quick smiles, teasing nature and cheerful disposition?

Woo-jin patted her shoulder. “Anyway, Tae-hyung is really not a bad guy,” he told her. “If I want him to be somebody more than ever, I would choose you.”

“You don’t even know a thing about me,” she answered in astonishment.

“I’m a good judge of character and you have my vote. You’re exactly the girl for my best friend. Now, if he only stops messing around and actually ask you out…”

“What about Somin?” 

Woo-jin’s brows knitted. “Somin? What about her?”

Jiwoo pursed her lips and flushed. Dang her and her loose mouth. “Well... Um…”

Realization dawned and Woo-jin’s expression turned wolfish. “Somin’s mine. She’s going to be mine,” he amended. “So don’t worry about her.”

Saying that, Woo-jin gave her a wink and left her. Jiwoo blinked at his quick exit.

Then her jaw dropped.

Did he just say what she think he said?


A/N:

My gaaaawd! Can I gush real quick? Have you guys seen Rumor??? J.seph is a total bae in that song!!! Omooooo~~~ and Jiwoo... my girl crush! You've got me screaming!!! (*≧艸≦)

I'm so happy the boys got more lines this time. And I do wish they'll release a song sort of like duets? But whatever I'll take anything K.A.R.D gives us! (*^▽^*)