The best present ever

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole train ride through the two were fast asleep ,they had started off early , as early as 5 a.m , and was real tired . The train  soon pulled into their destination as it  was only a 3 hour journey , but the two were absolutely unaware . They made  a real cute pair , with Hyorin peacefully resting her head on Seungri's shoulder and Seungri's cheeks resting gently over her head .

If it wasn't for the lady who accidently tripped near their seat the two would have been still asleep and off to god knows where .

" Hyorin get up ", Seungri gently patted her cheeks

" Huh!!" , she was half asleep still and totally clueless

Seungri quickly grabbed hold of their belongings , took Hyorin's hands and made a run for it as the train began to kick off it's engines again .

Hyorin  sighs, trying to catch a breath ," That was close "

She was completely shaken out of her slumber in all that rush 

" Yeah ..... thankfully we are saved ", Seungri agreed 

They moved out of the station and had a hefty breakfast at the first stall they came across . Hunger got the better of them as they ate to the last morsel. 

With they stomach fully statisfied they got on to do what they really came there for , site seeing. It felt good to be out in the open again , away from all the hustle of the town , a break from their hectic life .This was a very needed break for the two .

With the autumn setting in ,the trees were  shedding it's leaves off with every drifting wind . The rustling of the leaves against the force of the wind made a melodious sound , Hyorin was loving it .

"This is great ", Hyorin voiced out her thoughts as she joyfully hopped down the  park's  walk which had trees lined on either side. Millions of yellow leaves flew pass her with every blow of the wind , she couldn't help but marvel the beauty . Hyorin made several attempts to catch one but was unsuccessful. In all that anticipation Hyorin had moved way ahead of Seungri , but he soon caught up and saw her pouting her lips in dissapointment . On seeing this Seungri roared out in laughter.

" What?"Hyorin questioned 

"Nothing ", Seungri avoided  her question and walked off ahead , leaving her still pouting 

"Yah!!!", Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter