is this it .....

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri had managed to reach to Sistar's dorm at top speed but they were not home yet , so he patiently waited  . The clock ticked on but there was still no sign of Sistar  yet . Seungri had been waiting for an hour now and his legs began to feel numb .  He could not make any call as his cell had ran out of battery , a long time ago . And just as he was about to give up all hope a car pulled up at the drive way......

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

As the Sistar's van came to a halt , Bora gently on Hyorin's shoulder to wake her . Everyone began to unload from the van , rather a bit too slowly as they were  real tired . 

While the others were still busy , Soyou saw him approaching them , "Unni...",she tugged at Hyorin , who was absentmindedly removing her belondings from the van ,and gestured  at his direction.

Hyorin left all that she was doing and walked over to him .

She was suprised at how dumbfounded she was . All day long she had a lot to say to him and now when he was right before her she did not know what to say. They stood there in silence , with not a word spoken by either of them . then....

" Are you fine ?", Seungri asked ,seeing Hyorin's pale face and swollen eyes.

"I'm so sorry .. all this would not have happened if it was not for me . I'm so sorry..."

Seungri embraced her, he knew he had put her in  a whole lot of pain, he could see it in her eyes.

He whispered into her ears,"No ...,I'm sorry ..

I'm sorry I didn't pick your call ...

I'm sorry for making you worry like this .. I'm.."

"Seungri please ..", Hyorin said as she pulled herself out of  his warm embrace on hearing him accuse  himself , because it was her fault and not his ,or that was she believed .

"Seungri .., I'm the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter