spilt

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Victory mansion.

Silence filled the air for quite sometime after Jiyong and Seungri had left .

Then out of the blue ," Thank you so much Hyorin-shi ",Taeyang said .

She was unaware of why he had just thanked her , but before she could question , Daesung followed suit ," Yeah , we are really grateful , if it weren't for you our maknae would have gone crazy trying to take it in all by himself and you even........."

 Daesung was interrupted by the confused look that was still lingering on her face . Daesung quickly turned to face his Hyung ,with a questioning look on his face.

"She doesn't know " ,TOP finally answered .

Top and Taeyang had learned earlier itself that Hyorin was not told a thing about it by Seungri ,but Daesung too lost in his attempt to start a conversation ,took a bit too long to register. Daesung masked his mouth with the back of his hands ,quilt written all over his face .

No one spoke a single word ,but Hyorin was not gonna drop the topic just yet .

What did mean by burden ?

What were they so worried about ?

But Seungri seem just fine when she had seem him this evening....

Or was he?

She allowed curiosity to take the better of her ," Oh come on , you cannot leave me hanging like this", Hyorin tried to convince them so they would continue . After what seem like ages ,even though it was only 10 minutes ,of debating whether to tell her or not , with not a word spoken, Top broke the silence," We owe you atleast that much . Well ,Daesung will explain , he started it " .

Daesung didn't look content with his Hyung's suggestion ,but who was he to complain , when it was he who couldn't stop it . "Well Hyorin-shi .....the thing is ...... Seungri .... Seungri he was never like this ....", on seeing Hyorin's confused expression ,he added ,"Well he is not like that to you ,I mean when he is with you but but .... He is when he is .....",Daesung looked towards his Hyungs for help , but looking at their expressions he knew non was coming ," In short , Seungri is heart broken " ,sigh in relief as he concluded .

"Daesung you ", Top finally spoke up , giving a stern look at Daesung , then he turned to Hyorin and asked ," Hyorin-shi , do you remember that time in Thailand , the kpop concert , when you bumped into Seungri on your way to the rooftop" .

" Yeah ", Hyorin replied a little taken aback

 Sure ,I remember .

It was the first time Seungri ever spoke to me and yeah ..

I sort or embarrassed myself .

And...

He told his Hyungs about it.

Oh no ................That is so embarrassing .

You wait till I screw you Seungri.. .

" Don't worry Hyorin-shi , Seungri didn't say a word about it ", it was like Top had read Hyorin's mind ,"Well it all began just before that , everything happened so quickly , that we all were worried for Seungri . I followed him that night ,and saw you dash into him",Top explained .

Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter