It's about time

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang knocked the maknae at the back of his head ," Yah!!!! Seungri ,where is your head at ? You don't seem to concentrate at anything you are doing since morning ."

" Seriously hyung ", Seungri rubbed at the sore point ," That hurts "

" Then get your head straight ", Taeyang and Seungri was working on a  new song , and Seungri wasn't really helping .

" Hyung , let's take a break . I think I need some coffee ", Seungri suggested 

"Ok , fine ", Taeyang gave in 

Barged in  Jiyong and Daesung with five cups of coffee .Followed by TOP , carrying snacks . It was like they had some 6 sense or some hidden connection . To tell you the truth , the other members have been lurking outside the studio for quite sometime now . So basically the coffee was ice cold . Taeyang forbided them from disturbing while the two were working , so when the time was right the three partners in crime jumped in .

Seungri had not  returned to the dorm last night ,so his hyungs were only partially filled in on the story . And they too noticed how absent minded Seungri was that morning . The Seungri that that they knew was very serious with his work , but not today . So definately something was up . And they were very curious to know .It was a fact , all the Big Bang members loved the Seungri-Hyorin pair . 

"What are all of you doing here ?", Seungri asked surprised ," Don't you have other things to do "

Taeyang on the other hand was not , he knew they were outside and it was one of the reasons he agreed to take a break . He too was curious .

"Oh!!!! forget about that ", Jiyong got straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter