unavoidable destiny

Our surprise encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard on her, she felt congested, suffocated even within the four walls of her own room . She needed to do something ,something to take her mind off everything. It was hard to keep her mind in work the whole day through and now , even a she a wink of sleep seem hard to get. So without a second thought she took her waistcoat and marched out of her room .

Dasom was over at the living room watching some programs on t.v, " Unni ,where are you off to so late at night?".

For a moment hyorin stood by the door ,unaware herself where she was heading off to . Then she caught a glimpse ot what Dasom was watching and them ,"Ahh.....I wanted to make muffins so am goin out to buy stuff"

"Oh cool, even I was thinking of making some ,this program is teaching some amazing recipes for muffin making. But why don't we make tomorrow ,it's already late ...".

Dasom was deep in her thoughts, so Hyorin took the chance and make a run for it .But just as she was about to turn the door knob ," but unnie,everything we require is there in the kitchen ..".

" I know ,but thst ain't fresh you see" .

And before Dasom could bombard her with any more questions , Hyorin quickly went out. As she stops before the dorm she was clueless ,she didn't know where to go . So at last , after minute of trying to make her mind up she decided to go to the mart and buy the things she had falsely come out for .

She slowly walked to the mart at the corner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter