Finale

빗물이 (Raindrops)

Mingyu wakes up the next morning, feeling healthy as before.

"I should cook breakfast for both of us... Poor Wonwoo hyung.. He took care of me for almost 4 days now.. He must be really tired.."

Mingyu goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of them. He wanted to cook delicious foods to repay Wonwoo's kindness towards him.

The foods smell so nice and woke Wonwoo up.

He smiled to himself when he saw a very cute Mingyu cooking with the word determination written all over his face. He thought to himself, how can he make Mingyu forget about his past and live a new life?

He started planning all sort of events to show Mingyu what is a real happiness.

But first, he will eat this special breakfast made by Mingyu to start his day beautifully.

"Mingyu yah good morning~ Slept well yesterday?"

"Oh, good morning Wonwoo hyung~ Oh.. I slept well yesterday.. Because I wanna repay your kindness, I made Kimchi Fried Rice for us.. But, I don't know if its edible since.. Umm.."

Wonwoo chuckles to himself. Mingyu is so effin cute!

"Don't worry Mingyu yah~ I'm sure it'll taste as great as the visual of its cooker!"

Mingyu tries hard to hide his flushed cheeks. Oh gosh can he not flutter his heart with these sweet words? The butterflies in his stomach are flapping their wings as if they want to fly.

He doesn't know what is this feeling but he can't help but to feel so warm and comfy when he is talking with Wonwoo.

"Mingyu yah, we are going to do something special today since you are fully healthy~"

"Wahh~ really? But hyung.. I didn't have any clothes except from what I am wearing now.."

"Don't worry Mingyu yah I've prepared clothes for you so let's eat and do outside okay?"

And poof, as easy as that Jeon Wonwoo made Kim Mingyu blush again with his words. 

Mingyu is fascinated when he and Wonwoo passed through the door. It has been a long time since the last time he go out and enjoying the nature like this. He doesn't even realise that it is already Fall and Winter will be here in no time.

"Jjan~ our first activity is riding bicycle at Han River!"

"Woahhh~ this is the first time I come here after my mom passed away..."

"Kim Mingyu..we are here to get some fresh air okay~ stop thinking too much and follow me!"

Mingyu smiles to himself and follows Wonwoo. He knew that Wonwoo just want to see him happy. So he takes a deep breath and decided to forget all his past.

"Wonwoo hyung! Let's try the bicycle with 2 seats~"

"You mean the tandem-bicycle ? Sure let's go!"

"Oh, its name is tandem bicycle? Uhmm.. okay~"

Wonwoo chuckles to himself. Flustered Mingyu is so cute. Wonwoo is sure that this is Mingyu's first time riding on this bicycle.

Wonwoo sat at the front seat and Mingyu sat behind him. They ride bicycle along the park, feeling the fresh cool breeze while enjoying the presence of each other.

Mingyu is really happy. It is his first time coming here after his mother passed away and this is the first time he ever ride on a bicycle with 2 seats. He enjoys the beautiful scenery and he has to say that he is really thankful for Wonwoo for everything he had done.

After 3 to 4 rounds riding around the park, Wonwoo ask Mingyu to stop cycling.

"Hyung, why are we stopping?

"Hehe~ since I am tired we will stop riding bicycle and eat ice cream! Lets go~!"

Mingyu doesn't know why, his cheeks are turning red everytime Wonwoo talks today, oh god is this love?

"Mingyu yah.. Lets go~"

Wonwoo goes over Mingyu before interwining their hands and dragged Mingyu away from his thought.

"Mingyu yah, what flavour do you want?"

"Uhh.. Chocolate flavour hyung~"

Wonwoo cannot stop smiling everytime he looks at Mingyu. He really hope that Mingyu's wounds will heal as they enjoy themselves here.

Mingyu and Wonwoo eat their ice cream under a tree while waiting for the sunset.

"Wonwoo hyung."

"Yeah, why Mingyu yah? Oh oh, the sunset is here!"

Mingyu was mesmerized by the view in front of him. The sky that is turning to shades of orange, the sun that is setting to give way for the moon to come and everything that is happening now, it seem so magical to him.

"Hyung.. Is this view even real?"

"Of course Mingyu yah, after this I will take you outside every week okay? We'll experience great things together!"

"Are you serious hyung? Don't push yourself.. I don't want to be a burden for you.."

"Kim Mingyu, never think yourself as a burden for me even for one second okay? I am the one who wanted to take responsibility for you so don't think like that. Plus, I am really happy to become the person by your side everytime you do something new~ It is making me happy too"

Mingyu cannot help but to blush for the nth time. He is really thankful that Wonwoo wanted to take care of him. If Wonwoo doesn't come and save him that day, he didn't think that he'll survive.

"Thank-thankyou hyung.."

"Hahah, you are so cute Mingyu yah /ruffles Mingyu's hair/ Let's eat and go home okay? Its getting colder"

They go to a restaurant and go straight to home after that.

-At home-

Mingyu is getting ready to sleep with good memories he made with Wonwoo today. But the weather suddenly getting worse, the lightning and thunder is striking non stop.

Wonwoo go upstairs to check on Mingyu. And he saw Mingyu crying.

"Mingyu yah, are you okay?"

"Hyung.. I am afraid of the lightning.."

"Its okay, let me tell you a bedtime story~"

"Okay, so there is a man that lives alone. On several nights he will dream about a boy soaked in rain and he always asks himself 'What is the meaning of this dream? What should I do?' But one day he saw the exact scene from his dream so he saved the boy. After knowing the boy's past, he decided to make sure that the boy will be happy and forget his dark past. At first he is just helping the boy out of emphathy, but as time pass he started to fall for that boy. His innocence, his cute smile and everything about him makes the man wanted to protect this boy for the rest of his life."

"So, did the man confess?"

"Uhmmm.. What do you think the man should do Mingyu yah? What if the boy doesn't have feelings for him?"

"I think the man should confess~ Because I have a feeling that the boy must have some feelings for the man too!"

"Okay, I'll take your advice Mingyu yah"

Wonwoo gets up and stand beside Mingyu and before Mingyu could say anything, Wonwoo presses his lips onto Mingyu's.  

Mingyu is in a shock at first but he after some time he start reacting to the kiss which makes Wonwoo feel relieved.

"Uhmm.. hyu--hyung."

"Oh, why Mingyu yah?"

"Are you sure about this? I--I mean I like you too hyung.. But.."

Wonwoo chuckles upon seeing Mingyu's face which is as red as a tomato now.

"Mingyu I have a rule that you must follow starting from today okay?"

"Rule?"

"Yeah. And the rule is you cannot ask me questions like 'Are you sure about liking me' or say 'I feel like I'm a burden to you' and things related to that."

"And if you cannot follow this rule, I have no choice but to kiss you okay?"

Mingyu's heart is beating too fast that he thought that he will die because of heart attack. He cannot be sure how red is his face now.

"Okay Kim Mingyu. From now onwards I will take care of you and will make you happy till the end of our life. I will make sure to protect your from everything and I will ensure that you will only have good memories on rainy days. We will live together happily so stop thinkng negatively about yourself since I love you more than everything in this world. Since you are scared of the lightning, I'll sleep with you starting from tonight!"

 

That is the start of Mingyu's new life. With Wonwoo by his side everything will be fine and his days are full of good memories. Now, on rainy days Mingyu will be smiling when the thought of Wonwoo's confession popped inside his head.

 

 

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" -Lao Tzu