Memories

빗물이 (Raindrops)

"Mingyu-yah~ be a good boy and wait for me here okay?"

Mingyu nods eagerly.

"Okay mom~ don't take too long okay!"

Little that he knows, that was the last time he met his mother.

And now Mingyu is left all alone in the rain.

​​​​Mingyu woke up, finding himself in an unknown place. If his body isn't this weak, he will find a way to get out from this place. He is going to sleep again when he heard a deep voice.

"Oh you are awake. Are you feeling better now?"

He doesn't know why, but something about this guy is really reassuring and comforting that he feel so safe and secured.

"Oh, my name is Jeon Wonwoo. And you don't have to feel awkward, let's go downstairs first. You have to eat to energize yourself."

Mingyu nods before get off the bed. His head is still dizzy but he choose to ignore the dizziness and followed Wonwoo downstairs. 

The food smells so delicious that Mingyu almost forgotten the fact that he is in a stranger's house.

"So, do you mind telling me your name?"

"Umm.. My name is Mingyu."

"Okay so Mingyu.. Umm.. Are you still a student?"

"I'm still studying."

"Oh, okay then Mingyu-yah.. Let's eat first and then you can eat your medicine and take a rest okay? Don't worry, we will be doing a proper introduction later after you are feeling better."

Mingyu can't help but to wonder, why does he feel so safe around this Wonwoo guy?

"Yes, Wonwoo.. hyung."

After taking medicine and resting, Mingyu wakes up feeling better than ever. He goes downstairs to greet Wonwoo.

Wonwoo is reading a book while relaxing on the sofa. Mingyu doesn't know why but seeing Wonwoo having his round spectacles on is making Mingyu smile unknowingly. "He is so cute with the spectacles on" Mingyu thought to himself.

"Wonwoo hyung.."

"Oh, hi there Mingyu-yah. Feeling any better?"

"Umm.. Yes.. The fever is gone now. Thank you for taking care of me Wonwoo hyung."

"He is so cute~" Wonwoo thought to himself.

"Hahah, it's okay Mingyu-yah~ Anyway let's eat! I cooked something for us~"

Mingyu follows Wonwoo to the dining table and he was greeted by a familiar smell.

"Tadah! This is my first time cooking samgyetang though. I hope it can be eaten~"

When Mingyu tasted the samgyetang, the memories of his mother's homemade samgyetang suddenly came to his mind. Without himself knowing, Mingyu became a crying mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yassssssss

That's it for the second chapter! (~#0#)~

So so sorry for my huge wave of lameness! (u_u) XD

Anyway~ I'll try to finish this before going back to my school on the 26th! :')

Buhbye guise~ (ˊ3ˋ)/