Dreams

빗물이 (Raindrops)

It is raining heavily. Wonwoo is going back to his home after buying groceries. He walking with his umbrella when he saw a silhoutte sitting there, all by himself.

Wonwoo wakes up before turning his alarm off. "It's the same dream again." He thought to himself. He goes and get ready for his work whilst brushing his thought off.

He enters his workplace, greeted by Soonyoung with his puffy eyes.

"Morning Wonwoo-yah~"

"Morning Soonyoung-ah~ By the way, what happened to your eyes? Were you crying last night? Did Seokmin dumped you or what?"

"What the heck Jeon Wonwoo? Are you crazy or what?! Seokmin will never dump me you stupid bastard! Oh by the way~ I read a very sad fanfic last night.. That fanfic is so sad that I can't stop cryingg! You should read it too!"

"Ohh.. I'm glad that nothing bad happened between you and Seokmin though~ Woah, that must be really sad then.. Okay, text me the link and I'll read it later~"

Wonwoo is reading the fanfic Soonyoung told him about since he is a big fan of asianfanfics. It is about a tragic love story that the main character will always be thinking about his lost love when its raining.

"I wonder why does sad love stories are always related to rainy days?" Wonwoo thought to himself while wiping his tears away. The fanfic is so sad that he cried. Not as bad as Soonyoung though.

The next day, the rain is pouring heavily and Wonwoo is going out to buy some groceries with his umbrella. Sad life of living alone.

After buying all the things he needed, he walked back to his home when he saw such a familiar silhoutte at the bus stand. He squinted his eyes to see the silhoutte clearly and he saw a boy laying on the bench of the bus stand. "I think this is what my dream wanted to tell me.." he thought before dialling the cab's number. He shook the boy's body to wake him up, he was shocked upon feeling the boy's tempreature. He is having a high fever. What is he doing here, all alone in this weather?

After the cab arrived, he goes straight to his home. "I'll have to take care of him to know the reason behind my dreams" he thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahyeahhhh~ \(ˊ▽ˋ)/

Sorry for the short chapter! (._.)

Anyway thanks for reading,subscribing and for the comments!! (^ 3^)

I'll post the next chapter soon!!

Byeee