Truth

빗물이 (Raindrops)

Mingyu woke up, finding himself on Wonwoo's bed. "​​​​​​​​​Argh.. I am feeling so weak.. What exactly happened?" his thought was interrupted by those deep voice owned by Wonwoo.

"Oh, Mingyu-yah? Are you awake? Oh my god, thank goodness! I am so shocked when you suddenly passed out after eating my samgyetang just now. Is it bad? I'm so sorry if the samgyetang made you sick.."

"He must be so shocked.. I should tell him the truth.."

"Wonwoo hyung~ It's okay.. Sorry to make you worry.. No, your samgyetang isn't the reason why.. I think I should tell you something.."

[Flashback]

"Today is such a tiring day.." Mingyu let a deep sigh as he walk to his home.

Having to work while studying is not easy for a 12 years old kid. Nonetheless, he still tried his best to help his mother to support the both of them who lives in poverty. His mother told him to just focus in his studies and let her find money to support them. But, seeing his mother in such a tiring state is breaking his heart so he decided just to help her to support their family.

Their family only consist of him and his mother because Mingyu has no other siblings and his father left them to run away since his debt is piling and he can't settle it. Luckily the company let Mingyu and his mother go because they pitied the both of them. But, the company took all of their belongings including their house to settle Mr. Kim's debt.

Both of them worked very hard to find a place to live since they have nothing at all. Mrs. Kim thought to let Mingyu focus on his studies but she knows that Mingyu will find a way to help her so she gave her permission to let Mingyu working part time while studying. They rented a house for the time being but they still work hard to pay the rent as soon as they could.

[End of flashback]

"Oh.. I understand now.. But, why are you there at the bus stop?"

"Umm.. I don't even know why but that is the last place I saw my mother and she left me all alone in the rain. So, whenever its raining, I found myself walking to that bus stop aimlessly."

"What about the samgyetang?"

"My mum will cook samgyetang for me every year on my birthday.. And yours taste exactly like hers... So yeah I think the memories start coming back and I cried and.. I fainted.."

"It's okay, we will talk more later. For tonight, just sleep and rest well okay? Your fever is still high."

"Oh.. Thank you Wonwoo hyung.. You saved my life.."

"Don't mention it, okay? Just rest well for tonight. I'm sure your mum wanted to see his handsome son being healthy right?"

"Did he just called me handsome?"

"Goodnight Mingyu yah~ Just call me if you need anything, I'll be here."

Mingyu is trying to hide his blush. "How can a person become so manly and cute at the same time?"

"O-Okay Wonwoo hyung.. Thank you for everything.."

"So he is the guy that came in my dreams before this.. I have to make him happy! He is my responsibility now.." Wonwoo thought to himself while walking towards his living room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoshhhh~ So halu there guiseee (^0^)/

I'm back after a loooong time!

Its a school holiday nowww~ Ohyeah!

So, the next chapter is the final chapter for this fic~ >____<

So so sorry for my lameness and yeahh.. laziness (^___^)"

Anyway its Ramadhan noww a.k.a the month of fastingg~ (time to get skinnyy!)

I think I'm going to stay awake until 4.15 to wake my mum and prepare sahur~ ^____^

Anywayyyyy~

울고싶지않아  Is soooooo Awesome yet it is soo sad!!

My kids are so handsomeeeee

ohmygoshhh i kennot i keraiiii!!! (Rojak error.. XP)

Huhy sorry for the ranting and suchhh~

I'll finish this fic soon~

Thanks for everything guiseee /hugs everyone/

Annyeonggggg