Hecate

Two-Faced Galaxy {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Just in case you didn't get it before, italicized pink text (like this) is Ren speaking in Jeonghan's head. Also I get the feeling that this chapter is awkward and clunky? :/ Sorry if it actually is, I'll try to make the next chapter flow better.


Hecate- Greek goddess of crossroads


"Is Jeonghan okay?"

The two turn to look at the entrance to see Junhui walking in worriedly, the sounds of muffled chattering and yelling heard from outside of the school to signify that school had just ended.

"I'm fine, Junhui..." Jeonghan murmurs, avoiding gazes when he knew that Junhui was walking over before he felt a hand resting against his head. He looks up and he feel extremely self-conscious as Junhui was visibly worried, softly asking, "Are you sure? That basketball did knock you out. I'm sure that Ms. Lim wouldn't mind you resting more. Don't try to overexert yourself and worry your pretty little head over anything."

Before the long-haired boy could answer Jisoo had reached over and slapped Junhui's hand away, glaring at the latter, "Don't touch him." making the two look at him in a confused way before Jisoo blinks innocently and stutters, "S-S-Sorry. Ignore th-that..."

"Jisoo, you've been acting strange lately. Is everything okay?" Junhui asked.

"I've been fine! J-Just fine..." Jisoo awkwardly laughed, making it all the less believable. The two continued talking but Jeonghan chose to ignore the two, instead thinking about what Ren had said, especially about how the god had awakened.

I haven't been checking my reflection or anything, so Jisoo could still be a possibility but Junhui is also likely, or maybe I had a crush on him in the first place? How is it that my heart settled before my mind could settle?

Does that really matter? Shouldn't finding the other Guardians and the seven sins be the major concern here?

Right... you can hear my thoughts...

Well technically speaking we share the same body now, so yeah, but it's handy at least?

Yes but I'm still concerned about who exactly I fell for... Jeonghan really couldn't deal with the idea of leading the two on- well, more like he couldn't deal with the idea of leading anyone on and with his beanie gone, he felt all the more helpless. In a way, the beanie really was his armor even though in a way it was also the cause of his sufferings.

Abruptly, he felt something slowly burn from the dip of his back and reach around his somewhat sensitive waist, making him wince at the feeling and unintentionally attracting the attentions of Jisoo and Junhui.

"Ah- I-I'll be back," Jeonghan quickly hurried back to the bathroom before anything else happened. Once the door closed, he immediately lifts up his shirt and his eyes widened at the sight of intricate and elegant pink swirls that dipped and followed his hip bone lining before fanning out a centimeter away from his belly buttom.

"Ren! What the hell is this?!" he hissed as he looked up to the blond in the mirror who looked just as surprised as him.

"That wasn't there before, was it?" Ren asked, his eyebrows scrunching up at the sight as he leaned to possibly try to get a closer look of the marking.

"No! In fact it burned into my skin while I was thinking!"

"Well, I have a tattoo around my waist too and it looks like your's, but it's more intricate and bigger than your's..." Ren thought for a moment before snapping in realization, "That Jun-something-guy called you pretty, right?!"

"Y-Yeah... I don't understand why you brought back the topic..." Jeonghan murmured, feeling himself blush again and inwardly cursing himself for acting like some sort of innocent maiden.

"That probably helped in making me gain more of my power back since my title also includes beauty, so in a way I think the more of my tattoos that you get until completion the more power I'll get back. Quick, make him compliment you more!" Ren snapped his fingers in recognizing the 'solution'.

"Excuse me?!" so he had to retort back.

"Yah! What did you idiots do to sunbaenim?!"

Jeonghan could recognize the voice outside as Jihoon, making him sigh, quickly telling Ren, "No, I am not gonna make anyone compliment me, in fact, I am asocial and would prefer to keep it that way!" before leaving the bathroom so that the small class president didn't murder Jisoo and Junhui for a misunderstanding.

"Jihoon-ah!" Jeonghan called out, managing to be able to distract the class president from the cowering "idiots" and for some reason the bickering duo were behind him. Jihoon blushed a light pink and fiddled with the sleeves of his blazer shyly, murmuring to himself, "'Jihoon-ah'? Are we really that close now?"

'Cute' was what Jeonghan wanted to say before the taller (tallest in general) of the bickering duo wanted to voice out something before shutting up as Jihoon quickly turned, glared, and punched him in the arm. Jihoon keeps his glare on the taller before the latter stopped whining and looked over to Jeonghan, awkwardly stuttering, "Er- I'm s-sorry aboout the ball... and the head... and the fainting..."

"Nice job apologizing," the taller's bickering partner snorted with an eye roll, making the taller look over to him with a glare. Some where in his head he really had to note too not judge a book by its cover as said partner looked rather adorable in appearance with that cotton candy pink and blue hair but with quite the bite in tone.

"It's fine... I guess..." he murmured the last part quietly enough so that no one heard. That managed to redirect the conversation some how as Jihoon resumed to scolding the four for various reasons now.

Hey you!

Jeonghan nearly forgot that Ren still existed, resisting the urge to sigh. Jeonghan. You've heard my name at least twice and you still don't know my name?

Whatever! Anyways, I suggest that you stay away from these guys!

That confused Jeonghan as he looked around the room, only seeing Jisoo, Junhui, Jihoon, and the bickering duo. Why are you warning me now?

No this is serious this time! I sense a sin's aura in here! Quick, get out of this room as quick as possible! If they can sense my aura, you're as good as dead along with everyone else in this room! and at that, Jeonghan knew that he went pale with surprise at hearing that. He knew that he would have to face the sins some day as much as he dreaded to accept that truth, but he didn't expect that one of the sins would be hiding in one of these students right in front of him.

"I... need to go now..." Jeonghan quietly said before noticing that everyone was too busy arguing or getting scolded or scolding to really pay attention. A small sigh left his mouth as he quietly left the room.

Hey Ren? You never explained as to how we'd defeat the sins if we did encounter them. You have any idea as to how I should deal with a situation like that again? he figured that he could no longer think in peace what with Ren sharing mind and body with him so might as well try to see if the so-called 'God' knew.

Well- Actually... no... now that I think about it Minhyun never devised a plan as to how to defeat the sins. I guess our first duty is to try to find Minhyun first- he is the 'God of Wisdom' after all... H-Hey, but that doesn't mean we can't multi-task! We'll just work on self-defense if the sin decides to take over and attack the next time. Do you have any athletic abilities? Jeonghan couldn't help but to let out another sigh that day. When he saw the slight reflection of Ren in the windows of the hallway due to the sunlight, he knew that he really couldn't escape from fighting the sins, but he would try to escape from having to actually find the other Guardians and sins as much as possible. No matter what, his resolve was to still remain as asocial as possible.

Let me find my old kumdo equipment and we'll see from there.