Prologue

Two-Faced Galaxy {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"I'll be heading out now Chan! If you get home earlier than me there's some leftover samgyeopsal in the fridge!" Jeonghan calls out from the door as he tucks a stray strand of long hair back into his beanie. After checking one last time that his one-sided fringe was the only part of his hair sticking out from his beanie before heading out of the apartment to reach the bus stop.

He runs down the streets, not wanting to be stuck in the crowd of workers heading to their jobs that he knew wouldn't hesitate to push and shove before making it to the bus stop, feeling a little bit breathless before noticing from the corner of his eyes a handkerchief. Jeonghan turns to look and sees that it's none other than that gentleman Jisoo, smiling politely at him, "Here, use it."

Jeonghan feels slightly flustered as he resigns this eye contact before hesitantly reaching up and mumbling a 'thank you' before using it to wipe the sweat from his face and neck. He had to admit that he didn't need his crush seeing him like this.

Before he can hand back the handkerchief, he feels a slight push against his shoulder before hearing someone snickering from familiar students (he'd really prefer not to call these scumbags his 'classmates' because even that was too polite to refer to them as even for a normal pacifist like him), making Jeonghan realize that they stuck gum to the back of his blazer yet again. A sigh escapes his mouth before he tries to hand back the handerkerchief before realizing that the bus had come and that Jisoo was gone from his spot.

More snickering was made by the same students as they shoved him witht heir shoulders like a pinball machine before he can peacefully move along with the crowd into the bus, swiping his card before heading to the bus before not so gracefully tripping over someone's foot and falling to the ground as he hears laughing from those people as lukewarm coffee was poured onto him.

He grits his teeth and holds back any emotion, knowing that Jisoo probably saw everything to that before he sees a hand, looking up to see that prince Junhui. Another avoidance of meeting eye gazes as he places his hand onto Junhui's before feeling himself be pulled up to his feet.

"Here, you can sit with me," was Junhui's usual, nonchalant phrase before pulling Jeonghan to a seat at the back of the bus.

He notices that Jisoo had turned and glanced back at Jeonghan before turning back as the bus began to move. Jeonghan wondered why before he realizes that he's holding something that was damp and looks down, seeing the once pure white and blue plaid handkerchief stained an ugly brown, immediately feeling guilty, knowing that he couldn't hand the handkerchief back at this moment anymore.