Venus

Two-Faced Galaxy {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

When you're updating this story so much because of Seventeen's One Fine Day and Nu'est being on Produce 101 QwQ (poor Minhyun looks so tired and done by the second episode and I actually feel like crying seeing him like that TTTTTTTTTT)


Venus- Roman goddess of love, beauty, and victory


Jeonghan was confused as he looked up and was shocked to see Junhui running over before he felt Chaeyoung hide behind his back. He looks back and saw how Chaeyoung tried to hide further behind his back.

"Are you oka- you made a friend?" Junhui asked, confused as he tried to look at the little girl who only continued to hide.

"Er- she just wanted to play," Jeonghan said, "Hey, it's okay, Junhui is... nice..." he had to except the fact that Junhui was indeed kind or else she would try to run away.

"Chaeyoung doesn't like him..." she spoke quietly, "Chaeyoung needs to go home. Bye, unnie." she quickly bid farewell as she grabbed her sketchbook and crayon before quickly running away, leaving the two in silence.

"'Unnie'? So does that mean-?"

"NO." Jeonghan hissed, only realizing that he forgot about a very important problem when he felt the wind blow his hair slightly.

"Okay, sorry..." Junhui mumbled as he held his hands up defensively, "I was just worried about you... like I knew that you raise your voice at me all of the time but raising your voice at that was just kinda... worrisome, you know..."

"Yeah... I know..." he mumbles, "Doesn't explain why you ditched school for me though..." but when he suddenly felt a certain warmthness to his hand, he jolted and suddenly realized that Junhui was sitting next to him and all of a sudden it felt like Junhui was too close to him.

"Isn't it obvious by now?"

Jeonghan slowly shook his head, only realizing now that he's never truly looked at Junhui's face and he realized something; compared to when he was with anyone else, his softest and most vulnerable was only whenever he was with Jeonghan.

"I love you," a small, shy smile played on Junhui's lips.

Somehow, he only now realized that this look wasn't the look of pity but something more deep and intricate.


"Hyung? What happened to dad's beanie?" Chan asked as soon as Jeonghan got home.

"I... gave it to someone..." Jeonghan murmured as he looked away, now feeling guilty and sad at the realiation that he gave away something so precious. The only reason why he was able too manage to rid some of that guilt was when he remembered that odd, little girl's smile.

"And why is your face flushed?"

"Aisht, you ask too much," Jeonghan ruffled Chan's hair before heading to his room.

In the end, no matter the change, it seemed like he would always run away from any problem.


He was forced to remember the next morning why he wore that beanie only when outside.

The stares.

Everyone would stare at him like some exotic pet.

Just like before... Jeonghan flinched at such a memory before shaking his head a bit.

"Buzz off."

The crowd went silent, making Jeonghan turn to the familiar voice and saw an irritated looking Jisoo gripping the wrist of a business man that had his arm extending towards Jeonghan. The long-haired boy realized why Jisoo was so annoyed now when he saw where the hand would've been on him. When the bus arrived, Jisoo shoved away the man before grabbing Jeonghan's wrist and pulling him along to the bus before sitting at the back of the bus where people passed glances at them and the bullies seemed more meek than usual as they cower slightly in their seats.

Jeonghan was confused before he saw Junhui stand in the middle of the pathway and their gazes met. The "prince" gave a small, reassuring smile before taking an empty seat by himself. He didn't realize that even though he constantly pushed away Junhui, he had grown attached as he felt his heart tighten a little at the sight before stopping himself from getting up.

Wait, but why would I sit next to him when I'm finally by my crush? Jeonghan felt conflicted before he felt warmth entertwine with his fingers.

"Don't look at him," Jisoo mumbled as his head was turned away from him and towards the window but still gave a squeeze of comfort and what felt like possession to his hand.

Suddenly, he realized that he was still a lost boy as even though there was a difference to Jisoo's character, his heart still pounded wildly.


When they had gotten off of the bus, he was yet again pulled by a silent Jisoo who was now too intimidating for anyone to stop him. Eventually, Jeonghan managed to stop Jisoo, questions pushing at him even though the courtyard was quietly watching them (or maybe just Jeonghan?) and he ends up asking, "What's going on?"

Before Jisoo had the chance to let any sound come out of his mouth, it seemed to always be Jeonghan's crappy luck that leads to him being knocked out or something as he was abruptly met with the a harsh impact to the side of his head as a strong ringing noise went off in his ears and the world turning black before he could feel the impact of the floor.


The ringing noise wouldn't go out as Jeonghan's eyes slowly and painfully opened, his eye meeting the blank white color of the ceiling as it feels like something was practically crushing his head.

"Are you okay?"

His mind had half of the decency to actually function and recognize that voice as Jisoo's. Jeonghan felt that his throat was too dry to even produce a word so he could only shake his head no before hissing in pain as it felt like more added weight was now crushing his head.

"O-Oh my gosh, your nose is bleeding now- um- c-can you go to the bathroom? I-I'll go find some painkillers..." Jisoo mumbled off in a hurried panic as he got up and walked as Jeonghan felt a liquid dripping out of his nose.

So that's what he meant... he covered his nose with his hand, cringing as the smell of iron was now extremely prominent, before counting to slowly get up and not over-exerting himself from the bed before heading over to the bathroom as quick as possible with his awkward state of body. When he finally reaches the bathroom and rushes over to the sink, he started to immediately wash his hand as blood was now dripping into the sink before he washes his nose and dries it with some paper towel, thankful that the nose bleed stopped shortly afterwards.

And then he suddenly heard a cough that was echoing from above him.

"Aw my head feels like shi- wait, who are you?"

Ever so slowly, Jeonghan looks up and when his gaze meets a boy- maybe a girl?- who had platinum blonde hair tied up into a stubby ponytail with small pink streaks at the edge of his one-sided fringe and was wearing his uniform. What other reaction was Jeonghan suppose to have other than yelp and immediately back away but tripping over his own feet in the process and end up falling onto his .

*Knock, knock* "Jeonghan-ssi? Is something wrong in there?"

"Ah- n-n-nothing!" Jeonghan stuttered out in response to Jisoo's confused voice.

"Ooh who was that, your boyfriend~?" the boy (which Jeonghan could now confirm from his voice) in the mirror teased and in a normal situation Jeonghan would've been embarrassed (emphasize the normal part), "By the way, where are we?" so was the casual question afterwards.

"B-Bathroom of the nurse's office... w-who are you?"  Jeonghan asked back, stil trying to comprehend as to what exactly is going on.

"You don't know me? Strange that a human like you doesn't know who I am considering that I'm worshipped by plenty of people but I guess it doesn't hurt to introduce myself. I am the god of love, beauty, and victory, Ren."

Why does life do this to him?