Janus

Two-Faced Galaxy {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Janus- Roman god of beginnings and doorways


"Hey, wait up!"

Jeonghan lets out a small, impatient huff as he pretends to not hear that voice as he tries to work his way up the hill to school quickly. The smell of coffee was still faint from the areas where the coffee may or may not have permanently stained his clothing.

Well hopefully my beanie is okay... so was Jeonghan's main worry oddly enough. He glances down to his hand where the sullied handkerchief was still damp in his hand, thinking about how he can save this handkerchief that looked too expensive for someone like him to hold. Jeonghan tried to figure out what the handkerchief was made out of to at least try to estimate how much it costed so he could pay for a new one for Jisoo.

He nearly jumped in shock when he suddenly felt a hand clasp his shoulder. Jeonghan turns before letting his face fall to an unimpressed one at the sight of Junhui, who huffs, "Jeez, why do you always leave me behind?"

In response, Jeonghan could only shake his head before heading onward as Junhui follows after him.

The asocial boy never really enjoyed Junhui's presence. Junhui was known as the "foreign prince charming" of the school (as cheesy as that sounds)- for what reason he gained that title was unknown to Jeonghan. As much as he could tell, Junhui was kind-hearted and rather soft-spoken- a shy boy behind having the looks of a stereotypical cold city boy. Although people may assume that that was someone that an asocial and introverted person like Jeonghan would need it really wasn't what he wanted as Jeonghan didn't want cheap friendship made out of pity due to his lack of social skills- he just wanted someone who was genuinely interested in being with him.

"By the way, do you wanna wash up or something?"

"Obviously." Jeonghan couldn't help but reply curtly with a puff of hair that moved his fringe slightly before taking that moment to quickly get away from Junhui's presence along with the gossiping of people who scoffed at his rude attitude.

By the time he reaches the bathroom, he didn't realize that he was trembling from something other than being out of breath.

Stupid stupid stupid.

He quickly checks the bathroom for anyone else and lets out a sigh of relief once he was sure no one was in the bathroom, meaning that there was less of a chance for him to actually be hurt physically. Jeonghan walks over to the sink and tosses the handkerchief into the sinks and turning on the faucet, the cold water pouring down and slowly but surely making the brown stain fade as another reason for him to sigh in relief. He has to take another glance before pulling off his beanie, his long black hair flowing down and brushing slightly against his shoulders, tossing the beanie into the sink before grabbing a bit of soap and starting to properly wash the pieces of fabric. A quick glance up to the mirror makes him look down again and wash his fringe since that was the only place where the coffee managed to make his hair look clumpy and gross.


"Has anyone seen Hong Jisoo and Wen Junhwi? Ten minutes of class has gone and they're still not here and I know that they are most definitely here because I saw them enter campus through the window," the teacher sighed before looking around the classroom, her gaze landing onto Jeonghan's small figure at the back of the room, "Jeonghan-ssi."

"Y-Y-Yes Mrs. Lim?" he inwardly cursed himself for stuttering.

"Do you mind looking for Jisoo-ssi and Junhwi-ssi? If you do, you can also go to the nurse's office and change into a different uniform," Mrs. Lim said before glaring at the students who snickered to 'be quiet'.

"I don't mind..." Jeonghan said quietly, getting up and bowing 90 degrees before taking his leave. As he closes the door behind him, he looks down to his hand where he still kept Jisoo's handkerchief instead of pocketing it into his uniform that was still damp with coffee.

He slaps himself lightly on the cheek for simply blushing from the thought of Jisoo. If there was one person he wanted attention from, it was Jisoo, the campus' gentleman, someone who treated everyone the same without trying to give Jeonghan 'special treatment' for usually being by his lonely and weak self- or at least, that was Jeonghan's reasoning for crushing on Jisoo.

Jeonghan begins to walk, looking around the hallways to find Jisoo and Junhui. Every now and then, he passed by the usual students who skipped class to vandalize the school instead or that duo that constantly argue with each other to the point that they don't even realize that they're missing class or that class president who held a regal air to him as he walks even though he was shorter than your average high school boy.

It shouldn't be that hard to find Jisoo and Junhui though... Jeonghan felt a bit irritated when he heard an abrupt sound come from a classroom. He looked at the sign that said C-15, meaning that it was the very last classroom in the top floor's hallway and most likely an abandoned or empty classroom that was now kept as storaging.

Another loud and abrupt sound echoed from the classroom, making Jeonghan flinch and wonder what in the world was going on in there. Thanks to curiosity, Jeonghan hesitantly opened the door slightly and peeked an before nearly doing a double-take by choking on his own spit.

"Stop this already!"

Jeonghan looks to the back of the classroom where he saw Junhui was, gaping at the sight of a chair being chucked at Junhui, who barely dodged it.

"You think I'm going to stop this?! What makes you think I'm going to stop this?!"

He could recognize the figure that stepped forward from the front of the classroom as Jisoo but he couldn't believe that Jisoo could sound this aggressive.

"I thought we were friends! Why don't you trust me?!" Junhui yelled back desperately.

"Because you took him from me! It was always you who was oh-so admirable in the eyes of everyone! Why can't you just let me have my one bit of happiness?!" Jisoo shouted back before he groans and clutches at his head, "Shut up! This is my job! Didn't you tell me that?! Urgh- I don't care if he's only a host! Either way, we're suffering from the same reason right?!" he kept yelling at no one in particular before there was a slight morph in Jisoo's tone, "I understand that but do you really think that Jeonghan would be happy with the fact that someone was murdered for something like 'love'?!"

"Wha...?" Jeonghan wasn't sure as to what he should be feeling at this point but he knew that he made a mistake when Jisoo flinched before turning and meeting gazes with Jeonghan.

And then everything went black once the door was pulled out of his grip and something hard came in contact with his head.