Unclear

Titanic

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol went back to their dormitory. Kyungsoo went straight to the kitchen to cook lunch for the members who were still asleep, while Chanyeol headed to their bedroom. He was surprised when he saw Kai clearing his single bed.

"Why are you here? I thought you're finally going to transfer to Chen's room?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you saying, hyung? I never planned to transfer to another room." Kai answered, his back facing Chanyeol.

"Didn't you voluntarily leave us three months ago?"

"It doesn't matter. This is still my room and I'm staying here tonight." Kai finally faced Chanyeol when he's done changing the bed sheet. "I missed this room, hyung." He smiled. He honestly missed their room. "I missed my hyungs, too" And there's the smirk that Chanyeol didn't want to see and his brows furrowed at the sight. "Didn't you miss me?" Kai was playful again.

No. "Whatever" He answered instead. He faced his bed to fix it. 

"Your bed's a mess. You even left your clothes on the floor." Kai commented.

"Those aren't mine." As if Chanyeol found a way to tease Kai, he smirked to himself and continued. "Those are Kyungsoo's."

"What happened?" It's Kai who's furrowed his brows now.

"We went home together." Chanyeol started. Kai remembered Kyungsoo sleeping on his shoulder while they were hugging each other. Then he gently repositioned him to comfortably lay his back against the couch then he put his head back on Kai's shoulder. After that, both of them fell asleep. When he woke up, he's no longer in the restaurant but in Chen's room, on the floor sleeping on an extra futon.

"And?" He couldn't explain it but he's intrigued.

"He couldn't climb up to his bed so I offered mine."

"You slept on his bed then?"

"No. I slept beside him."

"What? You could have slept on my bed!" 

"Naaah..." Chanyeol sat on his bed, feeling the sheets where Kyungsoo's body was. "He was murmuring something last night and I went closer to him so I could understand but he pulled me in instead. I couldn't let go anymore. You know how strong our Kyungsoo is." He then looked at Kai, eye-to-eye. "He whispered that he felt hot so..." Chanyeol can see Kai slowly fists to what he's hearing. "...I took off his shirt for him... took off his pants, too. Ah, that face and sound Kyungsoo made..."

"You obviously knew what happened between us last night." Kai cut him off still standing on where he was when Chanyeol started teasing him.

"I thought you'd act like you forgot. But you coming back here proves something." Chanyeol got serious. "Are you expecting Kyungsoo to remember what happened? He was too drunk I even had to help him walk"

"What if he does?" Kai counterattacked.

"I assure you he doesn't."

"Then I'll make him remember." Kai sounded like he's decided.

"Then what? You're still with Krystal and you'll only break his heart again, Jongin."

"Tell me hyung, since when did you care so much for Kyungsoo-hyung?" He's challenging Chanyeol.

"Long before there was KaiSoo." There was silence between them. "So please... We all know you love Krystal. I really don't know why you're suddenly acting like this. Be rational, Jongin. We have so many projects going on and I don't want Kyungsoo sick or wrecked because of you. So please... For the group..." At that point, both of them calmed down. Kai sat on his bed with his head bent down.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Kai sounded exhausted. Although Chanyeol wasn't sure what he meant, he's banking that Kai will not talk about his kiss with Kyungsoo anymore. A few seconds of silence and the door to their bedroom opened.

"Chanyeora... oh..." Kyungsoo stepped back when he saw Kai. "Hey Jongin.. You're back." He walked closer to Chanyeol and almost whispered "Are those my clothes?"

"You didn't notice when you woke up?"

"You told me to hurry up so of course I didn't notice." Kyungsoo slightly slapped Chanyeol's shoulders and took his clothes from Chanyeol's bed.

"Ehem.." Kai cleared his throat. "If you guys are already good not having me here, I can just go back to Chen-hyung's room."

"No!" Kyungsoo immediately responded. "You can stay here, Jongin. It's your room, too." He added.

"Won't you feel awkward?" Kai asked and he surprised himself. He wasn't supposed to ask that out loud. Chanyeol's eyes widened at Kai's question.

"Why would I feel awkward?" Kyungsoo was confused. ! Did I really say something embarrassing last night?

"Never mind him, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol immediately tried to stop the conversation, stood up and pushed Kyungsoo towards the door. "Let's go have lunch." 

"Don't you remember?" Kai raised his voice a bit to stop his hyungs from walking out. Please say you do.

"Remember what, Jongin-ssi? I-I'm really sorry if I did something embarrassing to you. I probably didn't mean it." Kyungsoo said facing Kai while Chanyeol was blocking him. Did I hurt his feelings last night? Was I being selfish last night? Oh no!

Before Kai could say anything, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were already outside the bedroom heading towards the kitchen.

 

He didn't mean it? He couldn't remember but he's almost sure that he didn't mean it. But that kiss... felt like the realest moment we've ever had, hyung.