2. Chapter two

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood in front of the large entrance to the school, my heart was racing, I was both terrified an excited at the same time. But my feet wouldn't move, I had been standing in the same place for at least ten minutes now. The street lamps were lit up, the sun had set before the plane landed so if I hadn't gotten a cab I probably would've had a hard time finding the place.

"You should probably go inside, the gates will be closing soon." I heard a voice close to my eat making me jump.

I quickly turned, taking a step backwards, a boy about my age with light brown hair stood with his hands in his pockets. "Who are you?"

"Better question is, who are you?" He leaned forward a little looking at me. "You are standing outside my school at nine p.m. whose to say you're not a stalker?" He raised his eyebrow an smiled.

"Kim Hyorin, I'm a transfer student from California. There, I answered your question now you answer mine." I crossed my arms over my chest.  My luggage sat at my feet.

"Mark Tuan. I'm from California too." He said in English. "Here I'll help you inside, if we're caught late we'll get in a lot of trouble." He grabbed my bags only leaving me to carry my backpack and my tote bag. I followed him inside, my nerves suddenly calm. This Mark Tuan guy kind of reminded me a little of Junhyung. 

I sighed. I missed Junhyung... "Do you have your papers with your room number and your classes an such ?" He asked tearing me from my depressing thoughts. 

"Uh, oh yeah." I reached into my bag and pulled out my folded papers handing them to him.

"Since you're a girl you'll be in the east wing. Room 207. Got it, I'll show you where it is then I'll have to go. Don't wanna get caught in the girls dorm past curfew." He chuckled and motioned me to follow him. "Here we are." He said when we got to my room. 

"Thank you Mark, if you hadn't showed up I'd probably be still standing outside." I held out my hand to him.

"You're welcome Hyorin, I'm sure I'll see you at some point tomorrow, good luck, goodnight." He shook my hand and started on his way, giving me a wave before turning around.

I went inside the room thankful it wasn't locked an set my stuff at the end of my bed. I sat down my eyes feeling suddenly heavy. I laid down planning on just taking a nap.

                                                                   . . . . . . .

"Hey wake up. I don't think you wanna be late on your first day so you might want to wake up." I groan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter